We are offering an Introductory price of:
219.99 USD SHIPPED without the filter and 239.99 SHIPPED with the filter for the catch can IN THE LOWER 48 for the catch can kit - only available for the first 25 PEOPLE.
59.99 USD SHIPPED IN THE LOWER 48 for JUST the breather hoses.
Quote, originally posted by Breather Hoses AND Catch can kit » Catch Can Breather Kit, MK4 1.8t
PRICE - $225 USD
Complete breather kit for the 1.8t GTI, fully bolt in for stock application and fully modified cars. Neatly replaced the relay cluster mounted on the drivers side fire wall (adjacent to where the engine harness comes over the firewall), a direct bolt in no modifications required.
1. 034Motorsport custom baffled Vortex breather can, this design can is used in aircraft and motorsport applications to remove oil and water vapor from the crank case fumes. As crank case fumes are forced out, they enter the catch can tangentially, through centrifugal force causing heavier oil and water vapor to fling outward and drain down the walls of the can. This is a much more effective way of seperating oil and water vapor than most generic "catch cans"
2. Full draining back to the block so the can never has to be drained, a 034Motorsport oil drain flange mounts between the oil pan and the turbo oil drain line to allow seperated oil to drain back to the sump.
3. Molded reinforced silicone hoses for lifelong use and durability, large diameter hoses ensure restriction free crank case ventilation, catch can features 1" fittings for high flow.
4. full recirculation back into the intake for smog compliance, or can be implimented with an air filter on the catch can outlet to keep any oil fumes out of the intake system.(please state when ordering)
5. All clamps, fittings and hardware required to install the kit in virtually any Mk4 VW 1.8t.
And here is a picture of the catch can dissected
Flange, Catch Can Oil Drain Flange Adapter
PRICE - $24 USD
Finally, a clean easy way to drain oil back to your 1.8t oil pan!
Oil drain adapter flange sandwiches between the oil pan and oil drain line to allow a 1/8" NPT fitting to drain into the side.
Full kit includes longer hardware, gaskets and brass fitting. Brass fitting features a 5mm (3/16") nipple.
Breather Hose, Valve Cover, Mk4 1.8t
PRICE - $35 USD
Fully reinforced silicone Mk4 1.8t breather hose to replace the crumbling rubber unit.
Specify if early (through 2002) or late (2003 on) application, note larger size of valve cover breather nipple on later cars. Early nipple 20mm, later 25mm.
Breather Hose, Mk4 1.8t, Block to Intake Manifold
PRICE - $13 USD
Reinforced silicone breather hose for Mk4 1.8t, runs from the lower block breather hose to the intake manifold, oem hose is unreinforced rubber and causes a common boost leak.
Quote, originally posted by PAYMENT INFORMATION » Accepting payment via Paypal & CC.
If you are ready to place your order you can either send us a PM (CLICK HERE) or simply send payment to sales[AT]INAENGINEERING[DOT]COM via paypal.
In the title box put the following:
" Full Name - MKIV BREATHER HOSE KIT"
In the comment box put the following:
VORTEX SCREEN NAME
If you are paying by CC please send us a PM for further details.
As always Thank you for the support! [IMG]http://*****************.com/smile/emthup.gif[/IMG]
Modified by INA at 8:35 AM 7-16-2009