I'm a groomsman is my buddies wedding, we had the rehearsal dinner last night. His fiancées 100% off the boat Italian grandparents took everyone out to this little Italian restaurant.
The meal went as follows.
1. Fresh Bead w/ dipping oil
2. Different type of fresh bread
3. Garlic bread
5. Cold Cuts / Anti Pasta ? Sorry I don't know the exact name.
6. Some sort of sauteed sliced eggplant
7. Stuffed eggplant
8. Broccoli rabe
9. Something like an Italian Gazpacho
11. Penne Pasta With Vodka Sauce
12. Linguini with Clams and Garlic Butter Sauce
13. Chicken Marsala
14. Chicken Piccata (I think)
An untold number of carafes of wine.
There was a new dish served every 10 minutes or so over the course of 3 hours.
Needless to say I was stuffed beyond belief.
Sorry no pics, I just wanted to share one of the most ridiculous and delicious meals I've ever had.