Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Another wiper motor failure due to aftermarket HIDs

1. Banned
      03-08-2011 11:50 PM #226
      By the way Im living in NYC so NYCameron we can meet when you want & I show you how to avoid the problem with the wiper motor.

I did it many times in Europe with people from Audisport-Iberica Forum.
      Last edited by blazedani; 03-08-2011 at 11:58 PM.

2. Member
      Vehicles
      2006 A3 2.0T 6sp
      03-09-2011 12:00 AM #227
      Can't argue with reason. If it works.... well i may have to give it a go. But I'm not gonna be a guinea pig again. I already blew one wiper motor. Not going to go through that again. If they had a guarantee that if I blew it I would get a replacement or something, then I would give it a go.

Quote Originally Posted by blazedani View Post
      what if im promoting some website?

The point is that you have been looking for a HID that works on Audi A3 for the last 3 years.

I think its reason enought to let you know that this company have been sellings this kits for more than 2 years.

You can keep with broken wiper motor for years & years or use the info im giving you.

I have been working in Europe with HID lights for years and Im a Audi owner so I know what im talking about.

The bulbs are H7 with the OEM headlight.
      But some people use Dayline or Angel Eyes headlights (H1, H9...)

3. Banned
      03-09-2011 12:17 AM #228
      Quote Originally Posted by guiltyblade View Post
      Can't argue with reason. If it works.... well i may have to give it a go. But I'm not gonna be a guinea pig again. I already blew one wiper motor. Not going to go through that again. If they had a guarantee that if I blew it I would get a replacement or something, then I would give it a go.
      Audisport-iberica Forum is in Spanish, same as the BLog i gave you, so the only way for you to read customer reviews & understand the information is using a translator.

I had been working in Europe with HID for the last 6 years. I saw so many broken motor wipers (a lot).

All the owners are afraid after they blowed the motor away once. I understand, i hear that all the time from other A3 owners.

The bad thing is the AudiSport-iberica forum is not working right know, but you still can read it using google cache.

They use to make buying groups for this A3 HID kit. They buy like 20 - 30 each time and there was never 1 wiper motor broken. So this proves this HIDs are working properly.

These are some pics from people using this A38P HID:

Last edited by blazedani; 03-09-2011 at 12:27 AM.

Vehicles
      2008/Audi/A3 2.0T
      03-09-2011 12:27 AM #229
      Audisport-iberica Forum is in Spanish, same as the BLog i gave you, so the only way for you to read customer reviews & understand the information is using a translator.

I had been working in Europe with HID for the last 6 years. I saw so many broken motor wipers (a lot).

All the owners are afraid after they blowed the motor away once. I understand, i hear that all the time from other A3 owners.

The bad thing is the AudiSport-iberica forum is not working right know, but you still can read it using google cache.

They use to make buying groups for this A3 HID kit. They buy like 20 - 30 each time and there was never 1 wiper motor broken. So this proves this HIDs are working properly.
      where in NY are you located? im from the island, and have wanted to do an HID conversion and get rid of my halogens since i got the car...i would never interested in seeing these (if you have them installed) or what not...maybe even if i get them have you install them?

also do they make a fog light HID conversion kit?
      2008 Lava Grey Audi A3 2.0T FWD: Euro Spec. LED Tails | Stage 1 APR | Front Grill LED Rings | Bilstein Sport Shocks + Struts | Neuspeed Springs

5. Banned
      03-09-2011 12:37 AM #230
      Quote Originally Posted by x SMURF x View Post
      where in NY are you located? im from the island, and have wanted to do an HID conversion and get rid of my halogens since i got the car...i would never interested in seeing these (if you have them installed) or what not...maybe even if i get them have you install them?

also do they make a fog light HID conversion kit?
      Hi x SMURF x

I live in Queens.

I had a Audi A3 in Europe, but i moved to NYC few months ago. Right now i only use the subway.

I have installed this HID in many A3.
      Is the easyest HID to install in the market for the A3. ( I can do it in 5 minuts /headlight).

After 2 years selling this product for Audi A3 there is no 1 broken wiper motor.

I know itīs hard to belive it & itīs even harder to install HID lights in your car after blow away ur motor.

Have lot of information, pics, reviews, to prove what Im saying.
      Installing HID, LED lights was my life for the last 6 years 7 days a week.

I can get the A3 HID in few days from Europe just to show it to you.
      U donīt have to pay anything.

I came from Europe last month (I go 1 or 2 times a year) but i couldnīt bring more stuff with me.
      Last edited by blazedani; 03-09-2011 at 02:00 AM.

Vehicles
      2006 A3 DSG
      03-09-2011 02:50 AM #231
      what if im promoting some website?

The point is that you have been looking for a HID that works on Audi A3 for the last 3 years.

I think its reason enought to let you know that this company have been sellings this kits for more than 2 years.

You can keep with broken wiper motor for years & years or use the info im giving you.

I have been working in Europe with HID lights for years and Im a Audi owner so I know what im talking about.

The bulbs are H7 with the OEM headlight.
      But some people use Dayline or Angel Eyes headlights (H1, H9...)
      My apologies. I always suspect people's whose first post is promoting a website, especially when they join that same day. Besides, I also said it could be completely legit
      And thanks for the offer. But I have factory bi-xenons. The only reason why I started following this thread was because I thought it could have been related to fog light HIDs and wiper motors (which it is not)
      But if you could fix flickering factory xenons that'd be great

7. 03-09-2011 12:40 PM #232
      Blazedani- thanks for sharing your info. I've followed sport-iberica for a little bit. It is where I got Ideas in 07/08 for my headlamp LEDs (it was a B7 A4 avant that had the project)

Anyways, the more info you give us the better. Luckily I've never had the issues on two diff HID kit. But it'd be a great help for others here to have a better option. Thanks

E

Vehicles
      2008/Audi/A3 2.0T
      03-09-2011 08:27 PM #233
      Hi x SMURF x

I live in Queens.

I had a Audi A3 in Europe, but i moved to NYC few months ago. Right now i only use the subway.

Is the easyest HID to install in the market for the A3. ( I can do it in 5 minuts /headlight).

After 2 years selling this product for Audi A3 there is no 1 broken wiper motor.

I know itīs hard to belive it & itīs even harder to install HID lights in your car after blow away ur motor.

I came from Europe last month (I go 1 or 2 times a year) but i couldnīt bring more stuff with me.
      would you install said HID's for no charge for install and the HID just to prove to the community they are what you say they are? hehe
      2008 Lava Grey Audi A3 2.0T FWD: Euro Spec. LED Tails | Stage 1 APR | Front Grill LED Rings | Bilstein Sport Shocks + Struts | Neuspeed Springs

9. 03-09-2011 08:41 PM #234
      Hi x SMURF x

I live in Queens.

wota savior!!

although i already got a kit running with no more blown motor, but i would be still interested in the ballast spec comparing to the rest "general" HID kits out there

is there a ebay link to ur kit?

Vehicles
      2006 audi a3
      03-12-2011 09:55 PM #235
      I was reading up on the blogs and it seems that this Well-done hid kit may be the only option if you want HIDs.

This is what i was able to translate from spanish to english:

welldonehid says:
      January 2, 2010 at 1:22 a.m.
      Good morning Michael,

All computers on the market operate with high voltage cables 25.000v.

The specific model for cables used 12v A38P (imitating the xenon source mounted on the Audi A3) thus does not interfere with the wiper motor.
      I would be willing to test this as my wiper motor has just gone the instant i put in my vvme kit. Ordered a new wiper motor and getting it installed Monday. Only if there was a distributor or someone who can get them, then i may order this Well-done kit.
      Last edited by rick89; 03-12-2011 at 09:59 PM.

11. Banned
      03-13-2011 03:54 AM #236
      There is a Welldone Website for US & Canada:
      www.welldonehid.com

But since we just move to US still not fully working.

Im getting some A38P Welldone HIDs from Europe in a few days.

If someone from New York wants to meet up to have a look at this HIDs just let me know.

I will explain to you why this HID does not make any interference does not interfere with the wiper motor.

Have been installing this HIDs for more than 2 years in Europe. ZERO broken motors.

12. 03-13-2011 01:35 PM #237
      So is there any specific/special way to install this welldone HID kit? Or is it the normal procedures? Also, does installing HID fogs cause any wiper motor problems?

13. Member
      Vehicles
      2006 2.0T A3
      03-13-2011 01:39 PM #238
      Group buy / Family purchase if they actually work?

Vehicles
      2008/Audi/A3 2.0T
      03-13-2011 03:53 PM #239
      Quote Originally Posted by rawaudi View Post
      Group buy / Family purchase if they actually work?
      IF they work...

down,

Vehicles
      2006 audi a3
      03-13-2011 04:42 PM #240
      i would be down as well, only problem is we need someone in new york to test them with the seller.

Vehicles
      2006 A3 DSG
      03-13-2011 04:53 PM #241
      Quote Originally Posted by rick89 View Post
      i would be down as well, only problem is we need someone in new york to test them with the seller.
      Well I'm in New York, but I already have factory HIDs. I can ask my neighbor who has an A3 without xenons if he'd be willing to test it...but I'd have a hard time telling him that he might blow his wiper motor and have to spend $$$ to replace it. AND I hear he is a cop...so that kind of scares me

17. Member
      Vehicles
      2006 2.0T A3
      03-13-2011 07:14 PM #242
      Quote Originally Posted by NYCameron View Post
      Well I'm in New York, but I already have factory HIDs. I can ask my neighbor who has an A3 without xenons if he'd be willing to test it...but I'd have a hard time telling him that he might blow his wiper motor and have to spend $$$ to replace it. AND I hear he is a cop...so that kind of scares me
      I would hope that the vendor would be willing to put up or shut up in light of a potential group buy. The vendor should test out the HIDs and if the wiper motor blows he should pay for the repair. If he really wants business he needs to demonstrate the reliability of this HID kit.

18. 03-13-2011 07:45 PM #243
      so how do these hids not interfere with the wiper motor?

19. Banned
      03-13-2011 09:00 PM #244
      Quote Originally Posted by NYCameron View Post
      He wont blow away anything, trust me.

I know all sellers says "my HIDs has no problems with Audi, etc. etc." But the diference is they donīt know what they are selling. And they donīt have to deal with instalations and solving problems. I do.

Still hapening in Europe, people buy HIDs and blow away motors, after that, they look for the exclusive HID for A38P.

Welldone just released a new HID for the new Audi A3 +2010

Do you think they will lost time making 2 exclusive HIDs for nothing? Noway.

20. Banned
      03-13-2011 09:02 PM #245
      Quote Originally Posted by atrociousa3 View Post
      so how do these hids not interfere with the wiper motor?
      Working same way than the OEM HIDs from Audi.

Audi is using OEM HIDs (xenon & Bixenon) since 2003 in the A3. Why they donīt blow away motors?

Same thing.

21. Banned
      03-13-2011 09:09 PM #246
      I would hope that the vendor would be willing to put up or shut up in light of a potential group buy. The vendor should test out the HIDs and if the wiper motor blows he should pay for the repair. If he really wants business he needs to demonstrate the reliability of this HID kit.
      Same thing people use to say in Europe.

But is easy. if I say "i will pay every broken motor" I will end up paying all the US & Europe broken motors for Audi A3.

People with a broken motor will buy the Welldone HID & 1 week later will ask for a refound and $$ for the motor. (Itīs a easy way to fix the problem for FREE).

We all know nobody wants to pay $400 or 500 to fix the motor, and there are plenty of people already with that problem.

As i know how people do (at least in Europe) I canīt give my word i will pay broken motors.

But I do give my word you wonīt blow away motors with Welldone A38P exclusive HID.

Anyway noboday has to trust me, you just need to trust all the clients who are using A38P exclusive HID since 2 years ago. THIS IS THE REAL POINT.

Sellers can say whatever, the only thing that really matters is what owners say.

You can find many Audi owners using that A38P HIDs in European forums like www.Audisport-Iberica.com

22. Member
      Vehicles
      2006 2.0T A3
      03-13-2011 09:19 PM #247
      What I would like to see is one of our forum members install the kit and try to blow the wiper motor.

Ideally it would be someone close to you so that you could help install and verify the wiper motor is functional. Then try to blow the motor. If it blows, then you pay for the replacement. If it doesn't, then you get forum members willing to put up the cash for this kit.

23. Banned
      03-13-2011 09:30 PM #248
      What I would like to see is one of our forum members install the kit and try to blow the wiper motor.

Ideally it would be someone close to you so that you could help install and verify the wiper motor is functional. Then try to blow the motor. If it blows, then you pay for the replacement. If it doesn't, then you get forum members willing to put up the cash for this kit.

i will install that first A38P HID for free en 10 minuts the most in OEM headlights

I wonīt pay any motor as I told right before your post.

If I did I will end up paying all the US broken motors.
      Last edited by blazedani; 03-13-2011 at 09:33 PM.

24. 03-13-2011 10:39 PM #249
      i will install that first A38P HID for free en 10 minuts the most in OEM headlights

I wonīt pay any motor as I told right before your post.

If I did I will end up paying all the US broken motors.
      Maybe if you were a forum sponsor people would believe you.

Vehicles
      2006 audi a3
      03-13-2011 11:02 PM #250
      is there a special way to install this kit or is the same as any other kit? If its easy to install then why not give the first person who buys it a discount and they can prove to the rest its a good kit. Like i said earlier i would not mind trying it, although i am in Canada. So it would take some time to ship to me.
      Last edited by rick89; 03-13-2011 at 11:08 PM.

Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 LastLast