Today went according to plan. I love it when a plan works out. I got the front lowered, it didn't even take that long. About 3 hours total.
The ride height I started out with.
Driver side already done.
Passenger side before I started.
Passenger side done.
A few full shots.
The rear looks lower than the front I got a bunch of junk in the rear, hopefully when I remove all the stuff it will even out.
Tomorrow is the brakes. I still need to get one more wheel painted, I might be looking in to tires soon. I removed all the bump stops my upper ones were basically gone, I just pulled the lower ones off. I need shorter shocks, the one I have on there are bottoming out. It's a good thing I got under there and checked out my suspension. The lower shock nut was loose on the driver side and the upper shock was bolt loose on the passenger side. Loose enough the I didn't need a wrench. Also both of my lower ball joints had torn boots, they still had grease in them and not much play. I'll be adding that to my list of future work that needs to be done.
I decided that I'm gonna use the correct relays, I was thinking about using modern ones since I can get them from my work. Original is the way I'm gonna go, someday when I restore the car to stock condition I would like to have these pieces. More to come.
edit: And oh I ordered some parts I needed for the fuel injection.
Modified by grantndub at 7:13 PM 8-24-2009