VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

WMWC Thread

105K views 2K replies 28 participants last post by  Kmack 
#1 ·
So heres another shot at this, hopefully moderator approved this time.
Yes everybody, this is ANOTHER CLUB THREAD. Our last one had some rocky patches and those involved have asked us to start fresh.

#2,128 ·
I should be in littleton for 7am ;) staying at kyles the night before. bringing the Ginster.

#2,132 ·
#2,134 ·
if anyone wants to roll down to staggered, a bunch of vermont and upper valley guys are rolling down sunday morning. we're meeting at the border patrol station just south of the 89/91 interchange on 91. be there between 830-845 :thumbup:

#2,139 ·
car looks clean Derek :thumbup: LOL @ Codys old A4 :laugh:

#2,144 ·
I'm saving up for h2oi. i plan on getting another condo this year....if someone wants to throw down let me know. or imma have a huge apt to myself and the girls. btw LOVING the new car. '06 Canyon Red Pearl Audi A6 special order. 3.2 quattro, loaded with nav, black leather. Tip. (my first auto in 13 vehicles lol) and i love it, its perfect for the city and im always out and about its it just nice to put the seat down low, throw on some beats and bump the Bose system. H&Rs are in the mail so i will be nice n low for the trip to MD. So happy.

#2,146 ·
Sup ibtches!

Long time no post, so i figured id say hi. Summer work on the 200 has included new timing/water pump/ belts, New headliner, the exhaust parts the the ol girl showed up. Efiexpress 3" turbo flange along with a 3" Borla XR-1. Should sounds the tits real soon. Also picked up a set of S4 looking stock audi rims. Found out i have a set of H+R's springs for it too.

Recently i picked up another silver B5 wagon...$500, needed timing/cv/control arm. 189k, 1.8T, 5spd, no sunroof?! I was pretty sure they all came with em. Pretty clean, needs a good cleaning. Nabbed a set of stock rims with studded snows, full Thule rack with coffin, new headunit, new headlights, new mirror lenses and a few other parts for real cheap. She is currently sitting in the garage nearing completion.

What shows is everyone going to from now on? I may be in for h20i. Keep me posted?:heart:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.