Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    VWVortex


    Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Results 71 to 96 of 96

    Thread: ~ THE WORLD'S BEST DEALS ON HAWK PADS, OEM ROTORS AND MORE ~

    1. Member
      Join Date
      May 21st, 2011
      Location
      Nelson, New Zealand
      Posts
      588
      Vehicles
      Mk4 Jetta VR6/Mk3 Jetta 2.oh
      06-12-2012 01:55 PM #71
      Would really like a quote for a front and rear setup for my 2000 Jetta VR 12v (GLS). Testing waters and checking my options for new parts.

    2. Former Advertiser
      Join Date
      Sep 14th, 2006
      Location
      T E X A S
      Posts
      3,137
      Vehicles
      Euro Whips
      08-14-2012 03:24 AM #72
      Quote Originally Posted by Broshi View Post
      Would really like a quote for a front and rear setup for my 2000 Jetta VR 12v (GLS). Testing waters and checking my options for new parts.
      Prices too low to post on Hawk Performance Pads by themselves and without rotors.

      Please email us through the site for a lightning quick response on Hawk Pad by themselves and not in a kit.

    3. 09-08-2012 08:17 AM #73
      Quote Originally Posted by sales@mjm View Post
      Thank you for the orders thus far. For better, quicker and a more streamlined way of offering communication and customer service, please email us through our site rather than sending us a PM. Thanks!
      I am looking to order some brake parts, and was going to check out your site, but it doesn't appear to be responding...

    4. Former Advertiser
      Join Date
      Sep 14th, 2006
      Location
      T E X A S
      Posts
      3,137
      Vehicles
      Euro Whips
      09-19-2012 12:26 PM #74
      Quote Originally Posted by TGuY View Post
      I am looking to order some brake parts, and was going to check out your site, but it doesn't appear to be responding...
      Feel free to email us through our site for the quickest response. Thanks.

    5. Former Advertiser
      Join Date
      Sep 14th, 2006
      Location
      T E X A S
      Posts
      3,137
      Vehicles
      Euro Whips
      09-19-2012 12:30 PM #75
      MK5 R32, CC 3.6L or Passat 3.6L WITH 345MM UP FRONT? STOPTECH DRILLED AND SLOTTED!


    6. Former Advertiser
      Join Date
      Sep 14th, 2006
      Location
      T E X A S
      Posts
      3,137
      Vehicles
      Euro Whips
      09-19-2012 12:31 PM #76
      >>> For 'SPECIAL VORTEX PRICING' on Hawk Pads (by themselves with nothing else), please click HERE for a quote <<<

    7. Member
      Join Date
      Jul 7th, 2009
      Location
      Thunder Bay, Canada
      Posts
      973
      Vehicles
      2001 VR6 Jetta & 2003 TDI Jetta Wagon
      10-30-2012 02:38 AM #77
      What kind of price for 288mm MK4 front plain discs, 256 MK4 rear vented plain discs, pads front and rear and wheel bearings all around?

    8. Member
      Join Date
      Mar 17th, 2011
      Location
      Los Angeles
      Posts
      927
      Vehicles
      mk1
      11-02-2012 11:01 PM #78
      Hi
      I need a price on Hawk front pads for a vw g60 11" setup.
      Thanks
      Want to trade? Check my FS posts !

    9. Member
      Join Date
      Oct 18th, 2012
      Posts
      483
      11-03-2012 09:32 AM #79
      Do y'all sell OE BBKs? I'd check for myself, but your site isn't cooperating with my computer.

    10. Former Advertiser
      Join Date
      Sep 14th, 2006
      Location
      T E X A S
      Posts
      3,137
      Vehicles
      Euro Whips
      12-12-2012 05:18 AM #80
      Quote Originally Posted by dorkage View Post
      What kind of price for 288mm MK4 front plain discs, 256 MK4 rear vented plain discs, pads front and rear and wheel bearings all around?
      All the options for those rotors will be listed at www.mjmautohaus.com (as well as the wheel bearings).

      Quote Originally Posted by fastlate View Post
      Hi
      I need a price on Hawk front pads for a vw g60 11" setup.
      Thanks
      We do (and have great deals on them). Please give us call for a price.


      Quote Originally Posted by bobsuncle View Post
      Do y'all sell OE BBKs? I'd check for myself, but your site isn't cooperating with my computer.
      There are several different options you could go with (i.e. depending on what you drive, brands, pads, etc). Please give us a call.

    11. n00b
      Join Date
      Jan 14th, 2012
      Location
      Raleigh, NC
      Posts
      8
      Vehicles
      2005 VW Jetta GLI, 2000 VW Jetta GLS
      12-14-2012 01:14 PM #81
      Hi. I've been trying to make an order with you guys all day. The ordering part of the site isn't working and no one is answering the phones. I sent an email to juan@mjmautohaus.com should I send one elsewhere also? You guys have a great deal on the parts that I need and I need them asap. I just want to make sure I can make an order today.

      Thanks!

      John.

    12. Former Advertiser
      Join Date
      Sep 14th, 2006
      Location
      T E X A S
      Posts
      3,137
      Vehicles
      Euro Whips
      12-19-2012 09:33 AM #82
      Quote Originally Posted by JahnCahduh View Post
      Hi. I've been trying to make an order with you guys all day. The ordering part of the site isn't working and no one is answering the phones. I sent an email to juan@mjmautohaus.com should I send one elsewhere also? You guys have a great deal on the parts that I need and I need them asap. I just want to make sure I can make an order today.

      Thanks!

      John.
      John,

      You can call us, email us or PM us through the forums.

      Thanks,

      sales@mjm

    13. Former Advertiser
      Join Date
      Sep 14th, 2006
      Location
      T E X A S
      Posts
      3,137
      Vehicles
      Euro Whips
      12-19-2012 09:34 AM #83
      IN THE SOUTH OR CENTRAL TEXAS AREA AND NEED YOUR WARES INSTALLED?

      CALL US FOR AN APPOINTMENT TODAY - 210.DUB.PART (382.7278)



    14. n00b
      Join Date
      Jan 14th, 2012
      Location
      Raleigh, NC
      Posts
      8
      Vehicles
      2005 VW Jetta GLI, 2000 VW Jetta GLS
      12-31-2012 11:01 AM #84
      Hi... I ended up making my order on the phone on Dec. 14th. It took until the Dec. 17th to get a sales receipt. I still haven't gotten a ship notification or my parts, and you've had my money for 2 weeks. No one answers the phone or reponds to my emails...

    15. n00b
      Join Date
      Jan 14th, 2012
      Location
      Raleigh, NC
      Posts
      8
      Vehicles
      2005 VW Jetta GLI, 2000 VW Jetta GLS
      12-31-2012 01:33 PM #85
      Hi. I just spoke with Jenn on the phone. Super nice as always. She's supposed to be getting me tracking info on my Rotors today. Pads are coming directly from HAWK? and they're on shutdown until the 2nd?

    16. Junior Member
      Join Date
      Dec 22nd, 2012
      Location
      Columbus, GA
      Posts
      27
      Vehicles
      2000 Golf GTI VR6
      01-28-2013 08:54 PM #86
      Guys @ MJM

      Hey... I ordered and paid for front and rear Hawk HPS pads for my 00' GTI VR6 back on New Year's day but I haven't seen them yet. I have been emailing you guys since last Thursday, but haven't gotten a reply. I needed these pads for a 2 week trip up the east coast and I'm leaving this thursday morning. Now I have to go and get some cheap ones for the trip. What's up!? are you guys running a scam or what? If they're on backorder you should have told me weeks ago.

      email me back @ 490Chaser@gmail.com

    17. Former Advertiser
      Join Date
      Sep 14th, 2006
      Location
      T E X A S
      Posts
      3,137
      Vehicles
      Euro Whips
      01-30-2013 12:53 AM #87
      Quote Originally Posted by JahnCahduh View Post
      Hi... I ended up making my order on the phone on Dec. 14th. It took until the Dec. 17th to get a sales receipt. I still haven't gotten a ship notification or my parts, and you've had my money for 2 weeks. No one answers the phone or reponds to my emails...
      Quote Originally Posted by JahnCahduh View Post
      Hi. I just spoke with Jenn on the phone. Super nice as always. She's supposed to be getting me tracking info on my Rotors today. Pads are coming directly from HAWK? and they're on shutdown until the 2nd?
      Personnel like myself that answer technical questions here (and posts sales) do not have access to order info, as that handled by Customer Service via the phone or through email. If you call and do not get an answer it is because we are on the phone with other customers. Please give us a call again and/or email us through the site. If you've spoken to Jenny there then it sounds like you've been taken are of. Yes, December can get backed up because of the holidays. Your patience is appreciated. If you have any other questions, please give us a call. Thanks.

      Quote Originally Posted by 490Chaser View Post
      Guys @ MJM

      Hey... I ordered and paid for front and rear Hawk HPS pads for my 00' GTI VR6 back on New Year's day but I haven't seen them yet. I have been emailing you guys since last Thursday, but haven't gotten a reply. I needed these pads for a 2 week trip up the east coast and I'm leaving this thursday morning. Now I have to go and get some cheap ones for the trip. What's up!? are you guys running a scam or what? If they're on backorder you should have told me weeks ago.

      email me back @ 490Chaser@gmail.com
      Hawk Pads are rarely (if ever) on backorder. Please give Customer Service a call so your package can be tracked.

      PHONE: 210.DUB.PART (382.7278)

    18. Former Advertiser
      Join Date
      Sep 14th, 2006
      Location
      T E X A S
      Posts
      3,137
      Vehicles
      Euro Whips
      02-06-2013 08:28 PM #88
      '09-UP AUDI A4 - A5 - Q5? ZIMMERMANN COATED ROTORS - $299.95 w/ FREE SHIPPING - CLICK PIC FOR INFO!


    19. Former Advertiser
      Join Date
      Sep 14th, 2006
      Location
      T E X A S
      Posts
      3,137
      Vehicles
      Euro Whips
      03-13-2013 11:12 PM #89
      WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT POWER SLOT AND STOPTECH BRAKES?


      StopTech® offers a number of different brake rotors for a variety of applications. Whether it's for a daily driver, a work vehicle or a race car, all StopTech® Rotors provide improved cooling, manufacturer equivalent or better specifications and a number of innovative design details that result in optimal stopping power. A brake rotor's primary function is to store and release thermal energy that is generated during the braking process. At first glance, two rotors from different manufacturers may appear to be identical, however, quality and performance cannot be determined by simply comparing the outside dimensions or aesthetics of the discs. Vane design, chemistry, metallurgy, casting methods, and machining all contribute to the function of the disc once it is placed in service.

      StopTech® has the engineering and R&D resources to test rotors on either of two Link brake dynamometers, on street and track vehicles, and in the laboratory. StopTech and Centric Premium Brake Rotors (StopTech is a sister firm of Centric) are designed, engineered, and built to offer significant braking advantages over OEM parts.

      Which StopTech Replacement Rotor is Right For You?

      - StopTech AeroRotors®

      StopTech's patented AeroRotors® are 2-piece replacement rotors featuring a billet aluminum AeroHat® and AeroRotor® friction ring. These rotors feature a patented AeroVane® optimal cooling vane design to improve rotor airflow, cooling and heat capacity. This improved directional design minimizes turbulence and flows up to 61% more air than any rotor tested. Better airflow means better cooling and less fade. The 2-piece design of the StopTech® AeroRotors® allows for independent expansion of the rotor and hat without coning. Additionally, AeroRotor® assemblies are up to 8 pounds lighter than stock rotors and are available either drilled or slotted. An optional anti-corrosion gold zinc coating benefits customers who live in cold climates, where snow and road salt are commonly encountered. Zinc coating also benefits customers who prefer no visible surface rust on the vanes and outer circumference of rotors. StopTech® AeroRotors® are 100% made in the USA, with both casting and machining taking place in California.

    20. Former Advertiser
      Join Date
      Sep 14th, 2006
      Location
      T E X A S
      Posts
      3,137
      Vehicles
      Euro Whips
      03-27-2013 07:12 PM #90
      REAR 256MM UPGRADE BRAKE KIT FOR MK4 - $549.95 - CLICK PIC FOR INFO!


    21. Member 5i1verbu11et's Avatar
      Join Date
      Nov 3rd, 2009
      Location
      Clayton Heights, BC CA
      Posts
      1,204
      Vehicles
      static 2004 mkivwagon 1.8t - eurospec
      04-22-2013 08:48 PM #91
      Quote Originally Posted by sales@mjm View Post
      REAR 256MM UPGRADE BRAKE KIT FOR MK4 - $549.95 - CLICK PIC FOR INFO!

      Email sent about this kit!
      VELOCITY UPHOLSTERY - Surrey BC Canada ph#604.341.9314 www.velocityupholstery.com http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...terior-Project

    22. Junior Member
      Join Date
      May 7th, 2011
      Location
      Silverdale Washington
      Posts
      79
      Vehicles
      2003/GTI/VR6 24v
      07-25-2013 08:49 PM #92
      Just got my new ADAMSROTORS! Double slot! 12.3 inch 20th anniversary size!https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

    23. Member mk3alltheway's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 9th, 2011
      Location
      Randolph, NJ
      Posts
      3,562
      Vehicles
      1991 GTI VR6, 1999 CBR F4
      07-28-2013 11:58 AM #93
      You guys dont want to give me my money back and make me file a credit card dispute for an order I placed almost 3 months ago. Suit yourself, told you youd be hearing a lot of me on EVERYONE of your threads

      First ill start off with ONE of my multi thousand dollar accounts to prove that im not just a troll





      Heres what you guys have been telling me since may 20th I believe. Cause ya know orders take almost 3 months to process ya know but dont worry theyll be here shortly!!



      Mjm sucks threads

      http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...5-MJM-Autohaus

      http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...haus-thumbdown

      http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...tohaus-bashing

      http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...m-MJM-Autohaus

      http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...Bad-Experience

      http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...-having-issues

      http://www.audizine.com/forum/showth...Autohaus-sucks

      http://forums.kilometermagazine.com/...ucks-a-fat-one!!!

      http://www.passatworld.com/forums/78...ment-here.html

      http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140628

    24. Member mk3alltheway's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 9th, 2011
      Location
      Randolph, NJ
      Posts
      3,562
      Vehicles
      1991 GTI VR6, 1999 CBR F4
      07-28-2013 07:39 PM #94
      Quote Originally Posted by mk3alltheway View Post
      You guys dont want to give me my money back and make me file a credit card dispute for an order I placed almost 3 months ago. Suit yourself, told you youd be hearing a lot of me on EVERYONE of your threads

      First ill start off with ONE of my multi thousand dollar accounts to prove that im not just a troll





      Heres what you guys have been telling me since may 20th I believe. Cause ya know orders take almost 3 months to process ya know but dont worry theyll be here shortly!!



      Mjm sucks threads

      http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...5-MJM-Autohaus

      http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...haus-thumbdown

      http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...tohaus-bashing

      http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...m-MJM-Autohaus

      http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...Bad-Experience

      http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...-having-issues

      http://www.audizine.com/forum/showth...Autohaus-sucks

      http://forums.kilometermagazine.com/...ucks-a-fat-one!!!

      http://www.passatworld.com/forums/78...ment-here.html

      http://www.golfmkv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140628
      Quote Originally Posted by sales@mjm View Post
      We appreciate the orders thus far and hope everyone is enjoying their goodies. For those of you that have asked questions; we got 'em; we are looking into that for you and will have an answer to your particular inquiry very soon and let us know. We appreciate the patience. For a faster and more streamlined response to questions, we ask that you contact us through the website at http://www.mjmautohaus.com for the quickest response, as we'll soon be shutting our PM function off here on the forums in an effort to streamline all questions on our email box for lightning quick response and better customer service.

      Im really gonna enjoy building my post count destroying you guys. What questions exactly have you answered because in all 47 of your threads that I posted this in you havent answered one question

    25. Member
      Join Date
      Dec 26th, 2009
      Location
      western CT
      Posts
      426
      Vehicles
      2nd silver 03 TDI
      07-29-2013 04:15 AM #95
      They probably ignore people Trolling in their threads.



      Serious note..... I'm putting white wheels on my MK4 with GLI brakes, what pad has the lease amou t of dust? I don't need race car stuff, just as little dust as possible.
      Thanks, ill give you guys my business.

    26. Former Advertiser
      Join Date
      Sep 14th, 2006
      Location
      T E X A S
      Posts
      3,137
      Vehicles
      Euro Whips
      08-01-2013 09:04 AM #96
      We appreciate the orders thus far and hope everyone is enjoying their goodies. For those of you that have asked questions; we got 'em; we are looking into that for you and will have an answer to your particular inquiry very soon and let us know. We appreciate the patience. For a faster and more streamlined response to questions, we ask that you contact us through the website at http://www.mjmautohaus.com for the quickest response, as we'll soon be shutting our PM function off here on the forums in an effort to streamline all questions on our email box for lightning quick response and better customer service.

    Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •