VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

The official ColaDubs thread - Columbia, SC

207K views 3K replies 148 participants last post by  Houpty GT 
#1 ·
It's official, after having our own forum for nearly a year and a half, we're moving back to the 'tex. It was simply too difficult for people new to the area to find us lurking off in our own little corner of the internet, and it was always a hassle for those of us running the boards. Not to mention the lack of attention to local GTGs from all but the same inner circle of folks. So, for the whole ColaDubs crew, welcome home.

See less See more
#157 ·
Re: (nrowensby2)

Quote, originally posted by nrowensby2 »
Ray... did you ever get spacers? I found 9 of the extended bolts that go with mine if you are still interested

My wife smacked the funding out of me. It's Christmas time, you know. Or at least that's what I was told. I'm working on it though.

#170 ·
Re: (nrowensby2)

Hey guys, it's been a while, some of you may remember me, my name is Jesse, and I drove a windsor blue 96 jetta while I was living down there around last Christmas time, I remember we went to a mexican restaurant near Ken's house and I also had Christmas dinner at that little lodge and we were breaking shizz with dodge balls. Anyways, I have a 91 tsi talon and a 98 GLX jetta at the moment, and I'm thinking about moving back down because things in the north are crappy, if I come back I am selling the GLX up here prior and driving the talon down and buying another dub when I get down there!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.