VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

*** IE Connecting Rods Specials @ CTS Turbo ***

64K views 41 replies 12 participants last post by  CTS Turbo 
#1 · (Edited)

CTS Turbo said:
Hey Guys, we currently have 20+ sets of IE rods on our shelves for a variety of applications. We can ship to the US or Canada without brokerage fees. So if you're in Canada and you need a set of rods shoot us a PM or order online, no brokerage/duties will be charged. If you have any questions feel free to post or PM

Integrated Engineering 1.8t Forged Rods For Late 1.8 Turbo Engines 20v 19mm Audi - 419.99USD shipped

Integrated Engineering 144 x 20mm Forged Rods 1.8t, VW 16v, Early 8v - 419.99USD shipped

Integrated Engineering Tuscan 144 x 20mm Forged Rods 1.8t, VW 16v, Early 8v - 619.99USD shipped

Integrated Engineering 154 x 21mm Forged Rods Audi 6 CYLINDER 12V 30V - 669.99USD shipped

Integrated Engineering Drop In 2.0 FSI Connecting Rods - 419.99USD shipped

Integrated Engineering 164 x 20mm Forged Rods for 12V VR6/24V VR6/R32 Engines - 669.99USD shipped

If there's something you don't see here the chances are we have it on our shelves, or we can get it to you asap. If you're doing a BT build drop us a line for a potential package deal with some fueling components, we also have 1,000's of injectors in stock of various sizes and impedance's.

Thanks!

CTS Turbo

See less See more
#12 ·
pm sent for those parts....

do u need a headgasket kit if i just installed new valves like a year ago, i heard u can do rods by taking off just the oil pan, i wanted to avoid taking off the head, thats more costly plus i just did that to my car cuz my timing belt went out and it wasnt cheap..

This post has been deleted
This post has been deleted
#27 ·
Dear Santa,
this Christmas I would like the followings:
a set of siemens 630s
a walbro inline
Ok here's a scoop guys, Rudolph developed a drinking habit (that red nose isn't magic...) so Santa had to switch to a Eurovan diesel for deliveries. Unfortunately it's pretty cold around the north pole and Santa has no electricity to plug his van in. Save your car the deception when she finds that out on the faithful morning and order from www.ctsturbo.com , we ship everyday, worldwide and no matter the weather!

:beer:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.