My First guide lacking but ask questions if you want to know more
Without getting into the argument of how a block heater or coolant heater benifits you greatly (including heat instantly) here are some pics of my install:
Zerostart 8000 Circulating coolant heater (CDN TIRE Product #30-3294-0)
3 feet of 5/8 coolant house
4 universial beinding springs for hose
1 Pigtail 12inch cord
20 mins of my time
1. cut mounting bracket to fit under AC line mount on the engine
2. Mount Zerostart unit
3. remove old Oil cooler outlet hose (save your G12 coolant )
4. bend and install new coolant lines directing outlet of oilcooler into inlet of heater and out let of heater back into the system.
5. add your coolant back to the system ( you will need a bit more for the new addtions + any you lost)
6. route your cord out the front.
7. enjoy most of the snow being melted from your windsheild and not being cold
Modified by nicksvolks at 11:59 PM 11-6-2009