VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

**Introducting PAG's New Installation Facility**

150K views 965 replies 118 participants last post by  gdoggmoney 
#1 · (Edited)
**Introducing PAG's Product/Shop Thread**

Over the years, we've been providing the VAG community with top notch reliable and powerful turbo solutions to individuals looking for no nonsense turbo upgrade applications over various platforms. From 1.8T's to R32 solutions with our brand new SS Vbanded FSI applications coming up shortly. We are the first to provide a production solution incorporating the latest Garrett and PTE offerings in vbanded form on any platform. No nonsense and pure power with the durability to last through the years, we've set up systems that have approached and eclipsed the 600whp range with even more potential then that.
We've opened up an installation facility located on 3921 22nd St. in Long Island City NY to better aid in supporting our customers looking for experienced and honest work. If you would like to schedule an appointment from software flashing to full engine buildup, turbo install or general vehicle maintenance/repair, don’t hesitate to drop us a line or email us and we will respond to you promptly.

Modified by AL@PagParts.com at 2:52 PM 11-21-2009

See less See more
#563 ·
this thread is full of so much win :thumbup:

can't wait to get my kit

#566 ·
Been quite busy lately but here's a small glimpse of what we've been up to lately. We are advertisers on this site surprisingly :). Again, much apologies on the crappy cell phone pics.

New .72AR vband prototype for GT30 style turbos

Our obligatory exhaust posting. This one is a custom single exhaust to rid the B6 of the stock duals

Garrett cored custom FMIC core waiting to be fitted

Fitted

Beginnings of custom intake mani based on AEB runners, all done in-house

And at the other dark side of the shop. A MK1 Pickup is getting some love with cosmetics and a 20v transplant among many many and many other things...

#569 ·
Been quite busy lately but here's a small glimpse of what we've been up to lately. We are advertisers on this site surprisingly :). Again, much apologies on the crappy cell phone pics.

New .72AR vband prototype for GT30 style turbos

oh wow, thats damn nice AL :thumbup:

#575 ·
oh nice to have options on AR.
AL, what flanges and clamps will yours use?
I kind of get pissed off TIAL MAKES YOU USE thier own flanges and clamps, and then charges you double what normal flanges and clamps cost....

i tried very hard to spec out generic clampco clamps to fit the tial, and was able to find some, but it was very hard to get the clamps on properly in a confined engine bay. The proper tial ones fit much easier....

#576 ·
Thanks for the kind words

As for the flanges/clamps, it will be a direct swap of the TiAL flanges which are actually the same dimensions as the Garrett vbands which emulate the early HKS stuff

#578 · (Edited)
I have the clamps and flanges in stock of course. As for Garrett, I have to look through their catalog but have never needed them. As for PTE, I machine out the inlet to accept the tial type flanges but the rear flange is slightly bigger on the PTE casting but will work

You can see the similarities and differences here

#588 ·
#589 ·
BTW, serious note, my bottom mount hardware is still going strong. According to the turbosmart gate I have hit some decent EGT's, and nothing has warped that is pagparts.

I still owe you some, drop me an e-mail when you get time.

#590 ·
Congrats to Loudgli. Solid results with the help of our SS vbanded Billet 71R kit on 25psi w/m. This is on an FSI BTW.

#593 ·
The .72ar is a larger housing all around. The throat is identical but the volute was designed to keep velocities up as cross sectionally, its bigger all around. The scroll was designed from the ground up as there are no existing housing w/ this radii. I had to keep it this way for interchangeability

#595 ·
Serious question, can you offer these in standard T3 inlet? Look at the hoops we went through for the 3076 housing. I bet they would sell well, especially a good iron to match your manifolds.

#598 ·
I wished i could say bring it down and put it on our MD rollers but over a year and I still cant find the time to set her up. But when when we do, bring it! :thumbup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.