Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Using personal car for employer's errands- legal advice

Vehicles
      02 GTI VR6, 92 corrado 2.0L lysholm
      11-23-2009 08:43 PM #1
      So, I'm trying to figure out who is LEGALLY responsible (not who should be and who's a nice person and who's a jerk)

My boss continuely has me run errands for him (for the business and for him personally)

While running multiple errands one day, someone hits me in the parking lot of Petco and leaves while I'm in the store. I have no comp and/ or collision on my vehicle. Liability does not cover a hit & run.

My boss does not offer to pay for the damages.

I buy a replacement fender.

Months later when discussing a raise, I bring up the car incident. He says, I'm not paying for it. I argue that I was on work time and running a work related errand ( i don't have pets- i was at petco). As an alternative to fixing the car, we discuss adding me to his insurance policy.

Now I know damn well paying $100/ month for full coverage on my car will not fly with him when he could just give me a couple hundred to fix it. plus remember, i already bought the fender.

read following email from bottom of page back up to this point:
      (please try not to laugh- i deal with this everyday of my life)
      __________________________________________________ ______________________

I'm not asking for you to cover my work commute, only work related errands. (Union Bank, Petco, etc)

I gave you the option to track mileage or fill the tank twice a month- you and I agreed to put 2 tanks on the AMEX.

I never said that having you pay for full coverage insurance on my vehicle made sense, it was you who asked me to research it as an alternative to fixing it. I think it makes more sense to pay to have the damages fixed and call it a day.

"Or do you want to title the car to me and I put it under my insurance and I lease it out to you for the portion you use it for personal transportation and deduct it from your paycheck?" If there were a car titled in your name and under your insurance for work use- I would not want to use it for personal use so there would be no need to deduct it from my paycheck. The same way that there IS a car titled in MY name that I pay insurance on for me to use personally, but you want me to use MY car for your work related purposes without charging you to lease it... It's great you pay me gas; but what about mileage, depreciation, and damages?

I'm not asking you to get another car or pay my insurance. I want you to fix the fender.

K
      __________________________________________________ ______________
      On Nov 23, 2009, at **** PM, Andrew wrote:

This is a ridiculous argument. If Dave gets in an accident driving to work do I pay for it? The whole point why anyone owns a vehicle is to for both personal and work related transportation. Unless your entire job is driving to sales calls like Albert Marrero selling solar panels to people and then the company owns the vehicle and provides it to Albert as well as branding “Rec Solar” all over it. I am already filling up your gas tank and it is NOT a work only vehicle so why would I pay for all of your car insurance when you use it mostly for personal use? Or do you want to title the car to me and I put it under my insurance and I lease it out to you for the portion you use it for personal transportation and deduct it from your paycheck? I only have one personal car right now for two people and am not getting another one just for your use. Even Thomas who took advantage of me every chance he could never even brought up this argument for me to pay insurance for his car. $1,200/year? I just agreed to give you a week’s paid vacation.
      __________________________________________________ __________________
      Sent: Monday, November 23, 2009 4:04 PM
      To: drew
      Subject: Re: Lambo & R8 insurance

You should provide a work vehicle for me to use while performing work related errands or compensate me for using mine. I'm using my personal vehicle as your work vehicle. We could agree that only work related errands are to be done in your vehicle and that would resolve the matter. Otherwise, I need my fender fixed and my personal car covered for any future work-related incidents.

Why would my pay cover any work related expense?

I like my personal car. It gets me to and from work just fine and I don't plan on selling it (or it's parts) ever.

K
      __________________________________________________ ___________________
      On Nov 23, 2009, at 3:50 PM, Andrew wrote:

Okay, well the raise should cover your insurance. I can’t pay for everything in your life. If you can get $4,500 for your car or any parts of it then you should sell it immediately and get into a nice new lease and a car with a warranty. Every other assistant in this town pays for their own car with the exception of gas. I certainly did when I was an assistant. That’s why when people list their ads they say “must have transportation.”
      __________________________________________________ _____________________
      Sent: Monday, November 23, 2009 3:44 PM
      To: drew
      Subject: Re: Lambo & R8 insurance

When you add the 2nd car for Katie, you'll get the multi-car discount back.

My car's transmission alone is worth $2000, the supercharger is worth $2500, and the engine is only 2 years old.
      When we discussed my raise, we talked about having my car covered while on work related business. You did not want to pay for the damages that had occurred or future damages and said to research insuring it under your policy. That's the premium for insuring it under your policy.

K
      __________________________________________________ _______
      On Nov 23, 2009, at 3:36 PM, Andrew wrote:

We’ll have a second car for Katie in a week or two. I imagine everything can get changed at any time? Your car isn’t even worth $1,200. Why am I paying for your car insurance when I just gave you a raise?
      Sent: Monday, November 23, 2009 3:20 PM
      To: Andrew
      Subject: Lambo & R8 insurance

umbrella premium is going to increase by 50% ($288 year changes to $432) since cars are insured elsewhere
      you are going to lose the multi-car discount (add 17% to Porsche premium)

there is a note in the system as of today about canceling, but they need the new dec pages from the new insurance company.
      I called Eric's office and asked the other Katie for it, but I'm waiting on an email...

and the premium to cover my car for work purposes: $110.39 a month ($662.36 for 6 months)

K

Modified by KT54g60 at 4:48 PM 11-23-2009

my power steering is fine thx bye

Vehicles
      1997 golf, 1998 jetta
      11-23-2009 09:11 PM #2
      While I can appreciate your situation and I agree that it's a bad situation to be in, I don't think you have any legal recourse. And if you attempt to press it, you probably won't have a job for very long. If your car got totaled and you were personally hurt ect. I'd say it'd be worth trying to fight it. If it's a $500 fender bender....I don't know how much you get paid.....but is your job worth that?

That being said, having a written agreement for future issues is going to be the most important thing to come out of this situation. As for what is fair, that is up to you and your employer. I personally charge the state mileage requirements when I drive for jobs (55 cents per mile) I also require them to sign a damage waiver incase of this particular situation. Personal injury ect. is normally taken care of by insurance anyways....and that is the expensive thing!

Most of the time I'm asked to drive a work vehicle and that solves the whole situation. Why use your personal (and loved) vehicle more than you have to?

3. 11-23-2009 09:26 PM #3
      Its pretty simple.

If you are using the car in the course and scope of your employment.
      he should pay.

if you get into an accident when you're on the way to Petco on one of these "work errands" your insurance company will not pay, you'll be on the hook. UNLESS you've told them that you use the car as part of your job.

Employers will take advantage of this type of thing all the time, attorneys will try to make the case that employees were doing the boss a favor, and the errand was not related to the persons employment.

I haven't seen a judge go for that yet in over ten years working insurance litigation.

I'd advise you stop running the errands, and if you think its worth your time and aggravation, take the boss to small claims for the damage.

Need your fenders rolled, pulled or shaved? Check me out here...

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...fender-rolling

Vehicles
      11-23-2009 09:38 PM #4
      Quote, originally posted by brianalexander »
      ... a written agreement for future issues is going to be the most important thing to come out of this situation... I also require them to sign a damage waiver incase of this particular situation...

yeah, it's drivable and I'm fine. Not worth losing the job, but I want to correct the situation now in case something were to happen again. I don't want to use my car, but I have to. He does not provide an alternative vehicle.

What's this damage waiver you have them sign? I'd like a copy or link to a downloadable form if you have it. My liability covers me if i'm at fault or someone is uninsured, but these parking lot fender benders are all too common in LA- especially in that particular Petco parking lot- which does not have a camera.

I don't want to continue using my car under the assumption that if something happens, oh well i'm ****ed. I was lucky this was only a fender bender... i want to cover my ass in case i go to the bank tomorrow and someone totals my car or a tree falls on it.

Vehicles
      11-23-2009 09:44 PM #5
      Quote, originally posted by eurocabi »
      If you are using the car in the course and scope of your employment.
      he should pay.

attorneys will try to make the case that employees were doing the boss a favor

I'd advise you stop running the errands, and if you think its worth your time and aggravation, take the boss to small claims for the damage.

favor, huh? that's hilarious

if i stop running the errands, i dunno if i'd still have a job...
      and it's def not worth small claims- just worried about potentially worse situations like:

i lose my job because my car was totalled (or i was seriously injured) running a work related errand.

6. 11-23-2009 09:45 PM #6
      Quote, originally posted by KT54g60 »

My liability covers me if i'm at fault or someone is uninsured,

Take it from someone who has denied these kind of claims a hundred times,
      If you are using your car as part of your job, and the insurance company are unaware of it when they issue the policy,
      you kill someone, you'll be on the hook and lose everything.

read your policy or call your agent and get something in writing to say they will cover work related loses.

also, if you get fired or in any way harrased for not running the errands, employment law in Cali is very strict on that kind of thing, your boss will be in a heap of trouble. i'm gonna guess he knows that.

Modified by eurocabi at 5:57 PM 11-23-2009

Vehicles
      11-23-2009 09:48 PM #7

Take it from someone who has denied these kind of claims a hundred times,
      If you are using your car as part of your job, and the insurance company are unaware of it when they issue the policy,
      you kill someone, you'll be on the hook and lose everything.

read your policy or call your agent and get something in writing to say they will cover work related loses.

noted.
      how much more would it cost if i told them i run the occasional work related errand?
      roughly...

Vehicles
      11-23-2009 09:54 PM #8
      if you get fired or in any way harrased for not running the errands, employment law in Cali is very strict on that kind of thing, your boss will be in a heap of trouble. i'm gonna guess he knows that.

probably not. he just switched me over from 1099 to W2 last week (i've been working here 2 years). Until a few weeks ago, he was his only employee... I dunno if you saw a thread a little while back about the guy in the Lambo needing a lawyer for doing 130 in a 70 (same guy). He thinks he's above the law for some reason. Don't even get me started on the day i cut my foot while house sitting... on my to do list: "call insurance to see if we have workman's comp"

9. 11-23-2009 10:03 PM #9
      lol, sounds like a winner. Judges love people like that.

house sitting = home owners insurance

normally the extra premium is not much, depends on a bunch of stuff though, its kinda hard to ball park it. call the agent, they should be able to quote it over the phone.

next time he asks you to do an errand, tell him to give you the keys to the lambo

10. Member
      Vehicles
      92 GLI-VR6,94 BMW 530i,87 16v GTI(SONS), 85 4dr golf, 90 Jetta GL
      11-23-2009 10:42 PM #10
      Have you asked to use your bosses car for these errands because your car is not a practical commuter. or something along those lines. I own my own bussiness and have extra vehicles that my old secretary could use and if she didnt use mine i would only give her hourly plus gas money but carried no responsibilty if she had an accident. however i would help with damages or loan her a car if there was a problem. then on the other hand you have to be happy you have a job and have freedom to run around handling your stuff and theirs away from actual work. just my thoughts. Later, ED
      VW DUBPOUND so-cal

Vehicles
      2011 Mustang GT
      11-23-2009 11:13 PM #11
      start taking the bus to work, problem solved.

12. 11-23-2009 11:29 PM #12
      Well, I think you should be entitled to something, especially mileage, plus your accident happened during working hours on something your employer delegated for you to do.

I do things like my employer's lunch pick up, drop off his laptop at his house, drop off work at this house, fix his wife's computer problems, router problems, printing problems, filing documents in court, pick documents from clients, pick up a client, etc., etc. Ya, I am his bitch! Oh, and I work in the office too . ..

In return, my employers pays for half my car's full coverage, my entire cell phone bill, some of my lunches, get off work early, VERY little gas money, etc.

When he decided to paid for half my insurance, he stated that he has to pay half of my insurance because if I got into an accident doing his errands/work w/ my vehicle, then he would probably be liable, PLUS it was tax deductible for him.

Also, some jobs advertise that "you must have own transportation and liability insurance."

So, I guess it really boils down to what type of employment you are in and what is agreed.

So I hope what I posted helps a little bit.

OOOORRR . . .

You can just log all the mileage and hours you do his errands and total them up. Find his tax ID number and then bill him or send him a 1099.

Disclaimer: Anything I said should not be taken as any form of advice. [

Modified by MarkusWolf at 7:51 PM 11-23-2009

Vehicles
      11-23-2009 11:30 PM #13
      Quote, originally posted by _GoatPunishment_ »
      start taking the bus to work, problem solved.

haha, if only the bus ran through the hills.

maybe i should try the "sign this agreement and damage waiver", but i don't see why he would sign it as he's already refusing to fix the last incident.

i guess the problem lies in that he does not believe he holds any responsibility for my car when he tells me to run work errands in it. and i feel i'm not adequetly covered in the event of an accident. and we can't agree on anything in between.

any suggestion on how to convince him otherwise?

Vehicles
      11-23-2009 11:37 PM #14

house sitting = home owners insurance

actually, they said it would "open a can of worms" as i'm not listed as a "servant" and working from his home... they said it would also raise his premium...

Quote, originally posted by vwrevisit-ed »
      Have you asked to use your bosses car for these errands because your car is not a practical commuter.

yeah, i've tried. but he just used his fiance's car as a downpayment on the R8 and he rents out the R8 & Lambo- so the Porsche SUV is the only car he has between him, his fiance, and me... oh and his license is suspended cause of that ticket i mentioned before (the 130 in a 70). so he doesn't really have a spare car to lend.

15. 11-23-2009 11:45 PM #15
      Quote, originally posted by MarkusWolf »

When he decided to paid for half my insurance, he stated that he has to pay half of my insurance because if I got into an accident doing his errands/work w/ my vehicle, then he would probably be liable, PLUS it was tax deductible for him.

Forgot to mention the significance of this statement: My employer is an attorney. He was only limiting his liability towards me.

Vehicles
      11-23-2009 11:51 PM #16

In return, my employers pays for half my car's full coverage, my entire cell phone bill, some of my lunches, get off work early, VERY little gas money, etc.

sweet deal. I'm trying to take baby steps, but i also keep going over my minutes and texts do to work calls... cell phone bill is "on the list" for the next "talk" we have...

but he's going to say, "i just gave you a raise and it should cover that" for like the next year.

Forgot to mention the significance of this statement: My employer is an attorney. He was only limiting his liability towards me.

yeah, I'm not trying to pull one over on my boss. I'm just trying to keep myself covered in the event of an accident, but he thinks I'm trying to steal all his money or something...

i guess the answer is: deal with it if it's minor and you like having a job until you find another job or something really bad happens and you have to sue him to keep from filing bankruptcy

Modified by KT54g60 at 7:57 PM 11-23-2009

17. 11-24-2009 12:03 AM #17

sweet deal. i'm trying to take baby steps, but i also keep going over my minutes and texts do to work calls... cell phone bill is "on the list" for the next "talk" we have...

but he's going to say, "i just gave you a raise and it should cover that" for like the next year.

Modified by KT54g60 at 7:52 PM 11-23-2009

Also, the reason why my employer pays my cell bill is because he calls me before I come to work (ya, I know), after I leave work, the weekends (rarely now), during work while he is in court, etc.

So basically, the more access my boss wants of me, he pays the bills, or at least a portion. The car insurance is mainly a liability issue that there was no question that he would pay, but then again, he hides his assets in trusts and wifes name, LOL As you know, we live in a Los Angeles, the lawsuit capital of the world.

I really think that you are entitled to more "benefits."

This is how you should convince him: Instead of a raise, ask him to pay your cell bill, portion of insurance, portion of dental, or what ever bill a BUSINESS can deduct from taxes.

This is the sweet part: By having the employer pay these bill, the employers does not have to pay for your social security, FICA, other taxes, etc. and using PRE tax money plus it is a business expense that is tax deductible.

By giving you a raise, you have to pay tax on the extra money and so does your employer. Then you have to pay your bills with AFTER tax money. Your employers have to pay extra in social security, FICA, other taxes, etc. based on your raise at the same time limiting his liability.

This all boils down to federal taxes, FICA, social security, pre-tax money, post-tax money, etc. It is a lot more to it, but I think you get the gist of it.

Modified by MarkusWolf at 8:06 PM 11-23-2009

18. 11-24-2009 12:13 AM #18

probably not. he just switched me over from 1099 to W2 last week (i've been working here 2 years).

Here is another advantage for you: If you were paid via 1099, then you can claim you had your own business. When doing your taxes, you can deduct your mileage (which can come out to a lot of money), your entire cell phone bill for the year, your accident (fender), maintenance for your car since it was a part of your company (use of vehicle), some of your lunches (meeting w/ client/potential customer), clothes (dress up for business/presentable), etc. This list goes on. Set up a self-employed IRA, etc.

There are a lot of deductions. You do not even need to file a DBA. You can just use "your name & Co." So long as it has your last name in the title.

You need to talk to a tax person.

Disclaimer: Not to be construed as giving any tax advice nor legal advice. Please consult a professional. For entertainment purposes only.

Modified by MarkusWolf at 8:15 PM 11-23-2009

19. 11-24-2009 03:00 AM #19
      too much to read, not sure if this was replied or not.

first off, any advice I am giving does not reflect what could or could not be the law, using this information is at your own risk and you will not hold me liable for any miss information.

that being said.

As an employee doing work errands, the company is legally responsible for what happens to you and/or car.

They might not be obligated to pay for your gas, miles and/or both, but during the course of your work they tell you to go to the back and you crash into someone and kill and/or injury yourself.

Respondeat superior, applies to this (for accidents during work and other related things) . You could very well sue him for not wanting to pay for your fender, question is as one did mention, is it worth it. Chances are if you need this job, suing for a 200 bucks might not worth suing them.

However, depending if you have an at-will employment, good faith termination will apply (maybe you have a handbook or something which states certain rights you have) so wrongful termination might be in your interest since you can sue for that as well.

my opinion, is tell him if (depending on relationship with him/her)..to pay for some gas based on the amount of miles you drive to and from. Log everything you do, miles and where you go, so if one day it gets worse or something bad occurs you have some logs in your favor.

Modified by quattros at 11:02 PM 11-23-2009

Vehicles
      1986 951, 1978 Rabbit, 1957 T1
      11-24-2009 07:35 AM #20
      i didnt read the entire info in this thread, but

if you get in an accident using your car for "busniess use" and you get in an accident, your insurance company may not pay for any damages to any one, which is something to think about

i have spoken to my agent (who is also a good friend) about this a couple of times because my GTi is listed as business use on my policy, which is kinda lame because i drive to see clients maybe 2-3 times a month tops and his reply was...

"to and from work is fine, from work or even from your home to a clients home/office is business use, so unless you want to lie to the insurance company about where you were going at the time, you need to keep the busuness use part of the policy"

seems like if running these errands is part of your job decsription, then you need to cover those costs yourself. when you were 1099, he was never responsible for them

21. 11-24-2009 03:08 PM #21
      i demand a pic of the Rado

11-24-2009 03:42 PM #22
      Katie,

At the end of the day its probably not worth it.

Meaning would you rather have your job or the principle that you stood up for.

Legally you might win, but you also might lose something worth more.

At my job they will pay for mileage between buildings but its not really worth it to me to fill them out and get paid the 50 cents when that might effect if i have a job in 3 months.

If he says your car is worth 3k, why not have him buy a corrado or mk3 and you can drive that for work. The guy has a lambo and a porsche...

Take the week vacation he gave you and look for another job

Just curious, what did you buy at Petco?

(PS i'm not a lawyer, but my brothers gf is, i'll ask her)

Modified by phil123 at 11:43 AM 11-24-2009

2014 Focus ST | 2001 Cabrio VR-T | 1995 GTI VR6
      A2Resource |

FS: MK3.5 Mirrors

11-24-2009 08:47 PM #23
      good thread, i hope you get some answers here.

just had time to read a little bit but when i have more time i'll add some more 2 cents.

that's really crappy how he didn't pay for the damage - I am sorry about that.

he is taking a risk with you doing errands - while on the clock. Say for instance you get in a car accident (that you caused, maybe hit and run to be extreme here) the person can not only sue you but also the company you work for since they were responsible for you at that time. i've studies some case law like that it is not a happy ending.

all in all, his email it seems he made a decision already - that he isn't going to do anymore for you, and he references his points, and that he's never done it in the past. He also gave you a weeks paid vacation, (is that coming out of PTO) right now, that is a lot more then a lot of companies that are doing for their employees......

Oh, Hai IG: @bethisloco

11-24-2009 09:10 PM #24

also, if you get fired or in any way harrased for not running the errands, employment law in Cali is very strict on that kind of thing, your boss will be in a heap of trouble. i'm gonna guess he knows that.

this may not always apply (refusing to do errands) with out looking at the job description and employee hand book. the employer has every right to fire the employee if they refuse to not do their job.

(but being harassed is a whole other story. )

also, sometimes if you are doing these kinds of things, it is included in your pay. the boss can always say the cost to run errands (ware and tear of vehicle, cost for gas -just examples) is compensated in the employees salary/pay.

25. 11-25-2009 02:16 PM #25
      Since your boss has tons of money why don't you tell me where you are going to be doing your next work related errand. Than when you run into I'll sue him.

This situtation happening is why you and he need the proper legal advice.

Vehicles
      11-30-2009 03:12 PM #26
      Quote, originally posted by phil123 »
      would you rather have your job or the principle that you stood up for.

apparently, the principle...

showed up today and he asked me to drive him to work in my personal car... i said no
      he then TOLD ME to drive him to work in my personal car... and i said no
      then he said, go home then
      and i think he might have also said don't come back

so after refusing to pay for the damages to my car and calling my car a piece of ****, he fires me for not giving him a lift to the office... and i still don't have my last 2 weeks pay... and my rent is due tomorrow.

i need a lawyer that will work on a comission basis asap.

11-30-2009 03:19 PM #27
      Sorry. Thats really ****ty.
      2014 Focus ST | 2001 Cabrio VR-T | 1995 GTI VR6
      A2Resource |

FS: MK3.5 Mirrors

28. 11-30-2009 04:39 PM #28

Ouch.

11-30-2009 07:57 PM #29

apparently, the principle...

showed up today and he asked me to drive him to work in my personal car... i said no
      he then TOLD ME to drive him to work in my personal car... and i said no
      then he said, go home then

so after refusing to pay for the damages to my car and calling my car a piece of ****, he fires me for not giving him a lift to the office... and i still don't have my last 2 weeks pay... and my rent is due tomorrow.

i need a lawyer that will work on a comission basis asap.

wow. i believe companies have at least 48 hours to give you your last check

regarding a lawyer, dont expect any immediate solution.

best of luck.

Vehicles
      2012 Golf TDI, 1990 Corrado G60, 1988 Jetta Coupé (Gone but not forgotten)
      11-30-2009 08:41 PM #30
      Wow Katie,

That really sucks! What a lame a**. I hope everything works out for you. I need to buy you a .

Josh

Quote Originally Posted by hipster. View Post
      They ended up buying my Corrado, I offered to sell them my Bentley. But they didn't want to spend the $40 I was selling it for. Poor bastards.
      SpoonfedTuningdubNationColorado Junk Yards

31. 11-30-2009 08:46 PM #31
      Quote, originally posted by mk2eurogirl »
      regarding a lawyer, don't expect any immediate solution.

Employment in the state of California is on a "at will" basis.
      An employer no longer needs a reason to terminate a employee.
      "At will" means that the employer is employing the employee "at will", until the employer no longer needs that particular employee.

Vehicles
      1986 951, 1978 Rabbit, 1957 T1
      11-30-2009 09:19 PM #32

this might have been good info to get before you left

Vehicles
      12-01-2009 04:16 AM #33
      Quote, originally posted by SuckerPunch »

this might have been good info to get before you left

i was just excited to get the day off!

i emailed him requesting that he verify and he said i'm on an "unpaid suspension" until we can reach an understanding...

which made me laugh

and i'm guessing i have a few days or weeks to job hunt without technically being out of a job.

but he's still an a ss hole.

Quote, originally posted by hazw8st »

Employment in the state of California is on a "at will" basis.
      An employer no longer needs a reason to terminate a employee.
      "At will" means that the employer is employing the employee "at will", until the employer no longer needs that particular employee.

and there are 3 exceptions to this rule:
      1. discrimination
      2. retaliation
      3. breach of contract

which i could fight him on all three, but i'd really rather just take the time off and find a better place to work. i'm actually feeling much much better now (my friends made me soup and made me drink beers!)

Modified by KT54g60 at 10:11 AM 12-1-2009

Vehicles
      1988 VW Scirocco 16v Tornado Red (RIP), 09 Subaru Outback 2.5, 02 Golf TDI, 81 924 Turbo
      12-01-2009 09:13 PM #34
      I guess this is too late now but, in the past, I've had to make sure that I was getting either a Mileage payment (whatever the government rate is these days per mile or pizza delivery charge) and your insurance company knows that you are using the car for business. The mileage imbursement sould be enough to cover the car/fuel/insurance costs for the amount that you drive. This should be fair for you and the employer because they're only paying for the driving that is being done. Hopefully your ex boss will enjoy paying for a cab or courier now.

I used to do deliveries in a fox up to avg 80-100 miles a day and made up to $200 every 2 weeks in mileage.

I hope I'm finished driving my own vehicles during work now.

35. 12-02-2009 08:09 PM #35

and there are 3 exceptions to this rule:
      1. discrimination
      2. retaliation
      3. breach of contract

Go for it, and keep us posted, thanks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast