Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: motor mount 1.8t

Vehicles
      2003 VW Jetta 1.8t
      12-16-2009 10:29 AM #1
      i have a 2003 vw jetta 1.8t and im looking on info on replacing the motor mounts in my car. i found info on the dogbone and driver side mounts but not the transmission mount on the drivers side. if anyone has any diy with pics if possible, on any of the mount if you have them. thamks in advanced.
      maestro tuning suite maff-less, aeb head w/ ie valve train, st intake/exhaust valves, awp block w/ ie rods and forged weisco pistons/ ie rods, pte 5857jb, cts 750hp fmic, tial q bov, re-built tranny w/peloquin lsd, clutch masters stage 4 clutch kit, walboro 255lph to ie surge tank w/bosch 300lph to ie fuel rail w/ 870cc siemen deka, aem w/m is set-up for direct injection, w/devils own #2 injectors, aem ebc, and many more.

2. 12-16-2009 03:21 PM #2
      you probably having a hard time finding info on it in here because it is a trans mount, not engine related.

try manual trans forum or MK4 forum, might work better for you......

Vehicles
      2002 1.8T Jetta (AWP) & 2009 Routan
      12-16-2009 04:19 PM #3
      I don't have pictures but it is easy, once you remove the air box you will see the mount and the four bolds that hold the mount and transmission. Once you remove the air box you will see just how easy it is to do.....