Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: :: MJM Autohaus :: The World's Best Deals on Hawk Pads, OEM Rotors, Zimmermann....

1. Former Advertiser
      Vehicles
      VAG Toys
      12-16-2009 12:59 PM #1
      WHY PAY MORE FOR BRAKES FOR YOUR B5? MJM WILL BEAT ANY PRICE ON HAWK, OE ROTORS, DRILLED DISCS AND MORE!

THE GOOD NEWS:

MJM Autohaus, a Master Warehouse Distributor for Hawk Performance Brake Pads, stocks a wide variety of Hawk HPS, Ceramic, and HP Plus Brake Pads, along with OEM and sport drilled rotors for your B5 Passat. As a promotion for VWVortex members, we're currently offering discounts and special pricing on all available Hawk Performance Brake Pads for members of this forum and free lower 48 state shipping on all brake pads and rotors for your B5, both OEM and performance!

If the world's best bite in brake friction is what you're after for your B5 - Hawk offers several different compounds, dependent upon what you're looking to do with the car and/or the type of driving and braking you plan on doing with your big-body B5. Below are the different compounds offered by Hawk and will outline the differences between them all. By all means, feel free to shoot us a PM here to discuss what might work best for you and your driving habits. Whether you're a daily driving enthusiast, or a guy that likes to get out on the track from time to time, Hawk Performance has a pad that will work out for your vehicle.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HPS PADS (SUPERIOR STOPPING POWER):

HPS - High Performance Street Disc Brake Pads are world renowned for increasing stopping power on your street legal vehicle. Increasing the performance of your vehicles braking system is easy when you choose Hawk Performance’s HPS braking compound. This unique Ferro-Carbon formula was developed for street performance using the safety and quality of Aerospace and Motorsports severe-duty friction technology. The High Performance Street compound offers a higher coefficient of friction over stock brake pads and can provide you 20-40% more stopping power and higher resistance to brake fade than most standard replacement pads. Less fade means you’ll have a highly durable brake pad with less brake dust..

HPS Ferro-Compound Features:

* Low Dust
      * Gentle on Rotors
      * Extended Pad Life
      * Virtually Noise-Free
      * Increased Stopping Power
      * High Friction/Torque Hot or Cold

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CERAMIC PADS (ULTIMATE STOPPING POWER WITH ULTRA LOW-DUST IN A LOW NOISE CERAMIC COMPOUND):

Hawk Performance has introduced a premium, high performance, ultra-low dust, low noise compound called Performance Ceramic. Performance Ceramic is engineered to reduce brake NVH (Noise, Vibration and Harshness), creating a quieter performing brake pad. Furthermore, the ceramic brake pad formula has a linear friction profile that allows your ABS brake system to work more effectively. With Hawk's Performance Ceramic you can expect reduced brake pad wear, lower dust output levels and a rotor-friendly brake pad. Performance Ceramics are also quiet, clean, and offer fast stopping! Recommended for import, domestic automobiles, luxury SUV’s, sports trucks, and vans.

Key Features:

* Ultra-Low Dust
      * Extremely Quiet
      * Extended Pad Life
      * Increased Rotor Life
      * Stable Friction Output
      * Increased Stopping Power

HP PLUS FOR AUTOCROSS/RACING:

Hawk Performance’s HP Plus Brake Pads are ideal for Autocross and Track Day drivers looking for a high performance race compound that can take the heat of the track and get you home safely without having to change the pads. Hawk's HP Plus Pads utilize a unique Ferro-Carbon, high-tech friction material that was developed and manufactured for sport driving in autocross, Solo II and “track day” applications. The Ferro-Carbon formulation offers lower wear rates and higher torque values than other competitive materials. Extremely high coefficient of friction makes HP Plus the perfect upgrade over stock for high performance streetcars used in autocross competition or that experience repetitive, heavy braking. IMPORTANT: Due to the dramatic friction levels produced by this product to achieve "race-level" braking, rotor wear, noise, dust, and pad life may be affected. All Hawk Performance HP Plus Autocross and Racing Pads provide a limited lifetime warranty, ensuring products to be free of defects from manufacturer’s workmanship and materials.

Key Features:

* Fade Resistant
      * Extremely High Friction Output
      * Worthy for Autocross & Club Racing Events

PRICE QUOTES:

For those looking for Hawk Performance Pads by themselves, be sure to PM us here through the forums for world's best deal on anything Hawk makes. If you're looking for OEM replacement, Mintex Brake Pads or even Brembo or Zimmermann Rotors, be sure to click the link below and check out some of our specials (with free shipping) on the best braking components available. If there is a specific brake package you're looking for, email us through our site at www.mjmautohaus.com and we'll put it together for you.

http://www.mjmautohaus.com/cat..._9_33

Last edited by MJM Autohaus; 06-14-2013 at 07:26 AM.

2. Former Advertiser
      Vehicles
      VAG Toys
      12-16-2009 01:07 PM #2
      1.8T/V6/TDI owner? Check out these slammin' deals on rotors for your B5 (all with free lower 48 state shipping).

ATE (OEM) Front Slotted Rotors: $114.95 with free shipping!

http://www.mjmautohaus.com/cat...=2141

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Power Slot Front Slotted Rotors: $199.95 with free shipping!

http://www.mjmautohaus.com/cat...=3770

Brembo (OEM) Front Vented Rotors: $114.95 with free shipping!

http://www.mjmautohaus.com/cat...=1318

Zimmermann Front Cross Drilled Rotors: $169.95 with free shipping!

http://www.mjmautohaus.com/cat...d=517

Last edited by MJM Autohaus; 02-17-2011 at 01:27 AM.

3. Former Advertiser
      Vehicles
      VAG Toys
      12-16-2009 01:24 PM #3
      **ON A BUDGET? VENTED AFTERMARKET ROTORS FOR $49.95 WITH FREE SHIPPING! CLICK PICTURE FOR INFO**

Last edited by MJM Autohaus; 08-12-2010 at 12:05 AM.

4. Former Advertiser
      Vehicles
      VAG Toys
      12-16-2009 01:27 PM #4
      LOOKING TO DO 312MM SPORT DRILLED ROTORS? THIS IS THE KIT YOU NEED - CLICK PIC FOR INFO - $399.95 WITH FREE SHIPPING!

Last edited by MJM Autohaus; 06-04-2011 at 03:16 PM.

5. Member
      Vehicles
      99 wolfsburg golf, 04 b5.5
      01-12-2010 07:17 PM #5
      not mine!!!
      Welcome to the layer cake.

www.theworldweapon.com

6. Member
      Vehicles
      01-18-2010 01:38 PM #6
      would this kit fit an 04 passat with stock 15" wheels? if so is there a vortex promo price?

http://www.mjmautohaus.com/cat...=2916

cheers!

www.theworldweapon.com

7. Former Advertiser
      Vehicles
      VAG Toys
      01-18-2010 06:38 PM #7
      Quote, originally posted by Golfguru17 »
      would this kit fit an 04 passat with stock 15" wheels? if so is there a vortex promo price?

http://www.mjmautohaus.com/cat...=2916

cheers!

Yes, they fit your car and the HPS Pads include wear sensor.

That price with the pads and rotors is the Vortex promo. If you need a price on the pads only, please PM us.

Last edited by MJM Autohaus; 06-14-2013 at 07:24 AM.

8. Member
      Vehicles
      01-19-2010 07:56 PM #8
      i'll be doing both rotors and pads for the front. thanks a bunch

www.theworldweapon.com

Vehicles
      '07 B6 6MT, '05 V70R, '84 RZ350
      01-20-2010 06:30 AM #9
      not one W8 rotor...
      thankyouverymuch

10. Former Advertiser
      Vehicles
      Euro Whips
      01-22-2010 02:32 AM #10
      Quote, originally posted by BlackJelli »
      not one W8 rotor...

We can certainly accommodate you. IM sent.

11. Member
      Vehicles
      02-09-2010 11:25 AM #11
      just got mine. Great service and fantastic parts.

www.theworldweapon.com

12. Member
      Vehicles
      02-13-2010 07:26 PM #12
      Front pads and rotors installed and they are fantastic! cheers once again and i'll be back for more parts this spring.

www.theworldweapon.com

Vehicles
      2011 S4
      02-23-2010 12:27 PM #13
      Just wanted to say thanks to MJM Autohaus. Always the best prices and fast shipping. I placed an order Saturday afternoon and it arrived in Oregon Monday. Free shipping too!

14. Former Advertiser
      Vehicles
      VAG Toys
      03-02-2010 02:53 AM #14
      Quote, originally posted by Golfguru17 »
      Front pads and rotors installed and they are fantastic! cheers once again and i'll be back for more parts this spring.

Quote, originally posted by Dr. Bryan »
      Just wanted to say thanks to MJM Autohaus. Always the best prices and fast shipping. I placed an order Saturday afternoon and it arrived in Oregon Monday. Free shipping too!

We appreciate the support, folks! Let all your buddies know about the deals we've got going on.

15. Former Advertiser
      Vehicles
      Euro Whips
      04-16-2010 03:12 PM #15
      LOOKING FOR HAWK PADS BY THEMSELVES WITHOUT ROTORS? PM US FOR A "VORTEX" DEAL ON HAWK PADS!

Last edited by sales@mjm; 06-04-2011 at 03:28 PM.

Vehicles
      2003 BMP GTI 20th AE
      07-06-2010 08:55 PM #16
      how good are the Meyle rotors compared to the zimmerman and ate ones?

Vehicles
      2003 BMP GTI 20th AE
      07-08-2010 09:13 PM #17
      pm sent

18. Former Advertiser
      Vehicles
      VAG Toys
      12-12-2010 12:31 AM #18
      Quote Originally Posted by Jvu-420 View Post
      how good are the Meyle rotors compared to the zimmerman and ate ones?
      Meyle: Aftermarket (not OEM), but they're coated and superior for the bang-for-your-buck guys!

Zimmermann: One of the larger OE suppliers for many manufacturers and they're made in Germany!

ATE: An OEM supplier to Volkswagen and Audi on most braking components; some made in Germany and some outside.

Vehicles
      2010 GTI CSG |:| 2003 PASSAT V6 4MOTION Sedan
      04-13-2011 11:17 AM #19
      MJM - You suck and you will until you return the 300$ you owe me. Search the forums if you want to know what this is about you dirty bastards.
      ···:· 'Wildabeast' 2010 GTI 2-door CSG 6-spd APR Carbonio Stage-II ···:·
      ··::· 'Bluemotion' 2003 PASSAT V6 30V 4MOTION Sedan, Blue, TIPTRONIC ··::·

20. Former Advertiser
      Vehicles
      Euro Whips
      04-19-2011 07:05 PM #20
      Quote Originally Posted by Freudian View Post
      MJM - You suck and you will until you return the 300$ you owe me. Search the forums if you want to know what this is about you dirty bastards.
      What do we owe you $300 for? Is it from a return that you sent back to us? If so, give us call. Thanks.

Vehicles
      2010 GTI CSG |:| 2003 PASSAT V6 4MOTION Sedan
      04-20-2011 11:21 AM #21
      You sent me a package from US to CAN without insurance and didn't even know whether you had put insurance on it. It arrived with only 1 of the two items and a fragment of the other item which was destroyed. The box it came in was nearly paper thin and crushed 33% of original size. When I called to have it reshipped, I was told I had to re-pay for it and you'd see about insurance. Come to find out there wasn't any. So they put insurance on it for way more than it was worth. So I paid 200$ for 1 of the two parts twice, then paid nearly 100$ in customs charges because of the over-stated insurance.

I'm still bitter about it many years later because you guys never made it right. It's not good business and the Kelly person on the phone was not very accommodating.

Also the other item that did some intact, the box for it was ripped apart and there was some minor damage to it (clutch kit) and the throw out bearing never felt right. I think it may have been slightly tweaked in shipping, but I had no choice but to use the parts due to the time taken.

It'd be great for you to make the right. If you do want to make it right, I will dig up the photos and any documentation. It would be good Public Relations and you wouldn't have me telling my story a few times a year.

Take care.
      Last edited by Freudian; 04-20-2011 at 11:31 AM.
      ···:· 'Wildabeast' 2010 GTI 2-door CSG 6-spd APR Carbonio Stage-II ···:·
      ··::· 'Bluemotion' 2003 PASSAT V6 30V 4MOTION Sedan, Blue, TIPTRONIC ··::·

22. Former Advertiser
      Vehicles
      VAG Toys
      04-21-2011 03:05 AM #22
      Quote Originally Posted by Freudian View Post
      You sent me a package from US to CAN without insurance and didn't even know whether you had put insurance on it. It arrived with only 1 of the two items and a fragment of the other item which was destroyed. The box it came in was nearly paper thin and crushed 33% of original size. When I called to have it reshipped, I was told I had to re-pay for it and you'd see about insurance. Come to find out there wasn't any. So they put insurance on it for way more than it was worth. So I paid 200$ for 1 of the two parts twice, then paid nearly 100$ in customs charges because of the over-stated insurance.

I'm still bitter about it many years later because you guys never made it right. It's not good business and the Kelly person on the phone was not very accommodating.

Also the other item that did some intact, the box for it was ripped apart and there was some minor damage to it (clutch kit) and the throw out bearing never felt right. I think it may have been slightly tweaked in shipping, but I had no choice but to use the parts due to the time taken.

It'd be great for you to make the right. If you do want to make it right, I will dig up the photos and any documentation. It would be good Public Relations and you wouldn't have me telling my story a few times a year.

Take care.
      Sorry to hear this. I'm sure we can make it up to you somehow in the future, given the chance.

From the Terms and Conditions on our site HERE.

DAMAGED OR LOST ITEMS: All products shipped directly from MJM Autohaus Parts & Accessories, Inc. to a United States address will automatically include $100.00 insurance at no cost to you. Additional insurance above $100 can be added for $2.50 upon checkout on our site. All orders that are drop shipped from the manufacturer will come fully insured by the manufacturer or distributor. All international orders must request optional insurance at time of order, as this service is not automatically placed on orders shipping outside of the United States. Lost or damaged items can be replaced instantly, but will be required a credit card authorization in full at the time of shipment if they are insured. Your credit card will only "authorized" for the transaction; your card will not be "charged" for the purchase.

We're sorry to hear that USPS handled your package like this, causing it to be destroyed.. We ship several hundred packages to Canada and I can assure you this is not normal or typical (feel free to start a thread - which you seem to enjoy doing - and ask folks in the Canadian forum if this has happened to them). Less than 1% of packages shipping to Canada will be destroyed like this. Rest assured, when they leave our facility, they are properly packaged and secured. Again, we're sorry to hear this happened. Contact us (if you want) to see if can help you further.

NOTE: Our offer to help you in the future is in good nature, not as some kind of "scare tactic" that you're going to "tell your story" a few times per year. You wouldn't be the first or last person north of Canada to receive a package that looks like U.S Customs played football with.

23. Former Advertiser
      Vehicles
      Euro Whips
      06-04-2011 03:20 PM #23
      PLENTY OF HAWK PERFORMANCE PADS ON THE SHELVES - PM US FOR DEALS ON HAWK PADS BY THEMSELVES AND WITHOUT ROTORS!

Vehicles
      Bagged B5.5, MKV Jetta
      08-21-2011 04:22 PM #24
      You got any slotted/drilled rotors for front and rear (I dont know if they are different) on sale? And if so how long is the sale? I'll be ordering this week or next week.

For 2001 vw 2.8 FWD

Vehicles
      Bagged B5.5, MKV Jetta
      08-22-2011 03:54 PM #25
      Sound I pm you? I never got a pm for my question? Top of this page.

26. Former Advertiser
      Vehicles
      VAG Toys
      08-25-2011 07:27 PM #26
      Quote Originally Posted by uNLeaSHeD. View Post
      You got any slotted/drilled rotors for front and rear (I dont know if they are different) on sale? And if so how long is the sale? I'll be ordering this week or next week.

For 2001 vw 2.8 FWD
      We can do to all drilled (Zimmermann) or all slotted (Power Slot). PM us and let us know which you'd like.

27. 09-08-2011 01:30 PM #27
      Did you receive my pm from yesterday afternoon?

Thanks,
      Chris

28. 03-19-2012 07:03 PM #28
      MJM , Do you have a phone number? I don't see one on your website. I tried using your contact form but maybe it does not work or you just don't care.. I wanted to ask a couple questions before my order shipped today but apparently the person shipping has no contact witht the person that is supposed to read the contact forms.

29. 03-19-2012 07:05 PM #29
      Found your number. nevermind.

30. Former Advertiser
      Vehicles
      VAG Toys
      04-16-2012 06:33 PM #30
      Quote Originally Posted by botttos View Post
      MJM , Do you have a phone number? I don't see one on your website. I tried using your contact form but maybe it does not work or you just don't care.. I wanted to ask a couple questions before my order shipped today but apparently the person shipping has no contact witht the person that is supposed to read the contact forms.
      The contact form on our site emails us directly and we receive approximately 75-85 emails per day without issue.

You can also call us M-F at 210.DUB.PART (382.7278) between the hours of 10AM to 7PM CST if you'd like to discuss brake kits.

31. 04-19-2012 06:42 PM #31
      Your pic shows OE carriers with audi and ate stampings so is thats what I get?

Also do you have plain zimmerman rotors and what would the kit cost be then?

Vehicles
      B5 5MT UNITRONIC TUNED, B7 6MT STAGE 1.5 TDI
      05-20-2012 10:34 AM #32
      I sent a PM but haven't got response. How much for hawk pads for passat b5 v6 fwd front and rear that will be an exact fit?

Vehicles
      05-21-2012 12:44 AM #33
      Hellllooooooooooo how many times do i have to ask you the same question before you actually answer it?!?!??!

Vehicles
      05-21-2012 04:10 PM #34
      You haven't responded too mine!!!!

35. Former Advertiser
      Vehicles
      VAG Toys
      08-15-2012 10:51 PM #35
      Quote Originally Posted by Jetta-George View Post
      Your pic shows OE carriers with audi and ate stampings so is thats what I get?

Also do you have plain zimmerman rotors and what would the kit cost be then?
      Yes, we do offer the Genuine OEM carriers now. And yes, they're Genuine Audi.

And yes, the plain Zimmermann Rotors are up on our site at www.mjmautohaus.com with the different options for them.

Quote Originally Posted by passatv6AF View Post
      I sent a PM but haven't got response. How much for hawk pads for passat b5 v6 fwd front and rear that will be an exact fit?
      $134.95 with free shipping through the end of August for front and rears (email us to place an order).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast