VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Stanced-out, Sick, Rad, Baller, Hellaflush, Dope, Ill, Sweet... Whatever ya wanna call it thread

14M views 35K replies 2K participants last post by  MOTA BOY 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Dope Shizz.. MKII stylz

Lets try this on for size....

OUR VERY OWN TAKE ON THE MKI DOPE THREAD...

Post up anything you think is cool, rad, gnarly, dope, baller, sick, ill, bangin, sweet, ect... No matter what it is, post up some pics of cool ****.

like this....

Modified by steveo27 at 11:58 PM 12-16-2009

Modified by steveo27 at 11:58 PM 12-16-2009

Modified by steveo27 at 12:42 AM 12-17-2009

See less See more
#27,007 ·
Who remembers this pic. ...

Mike's Jetta. way before bags.

I remember this car from way back. He was at the Great Canadian VW Show in Coquitlam BC Canada. I remember this car having Alberta plates and he said that he had driven it like that to the show.
After seeing this car that static low I was inspired to do the same with my Jetta. :beer:

#27,008 ·
I remember this car from way back. He was at the Great Canadian VW Show in Coquitlam BC Canada. I remember this car having Alberta plates and he said that he had driven it like that to the show.
After seeing this car that static low I was inspired to do the same with my Jetta. :beer:
Lowlifemike inspired alot of us. There was no such thing as "static" back then. Funny thing a good friend of mine (JohnA1) said "5 yrs ago nobody even heard of "stance" or "bags". I remember talking to people about what duration my cam was and what brand of header i was using. Now all i see and hear is "oh how much did that bag setup cost?" and "are those REPS?!"

So many memories on these corners...I watched a man run across this very spot in just his briefs (underwear) in the dead of winter with sh*t running down his leg. :facepalm: Almost getting crushed against a divider a few blocks behind the camera one New Years Eve. Got a car towed in a matter of 5 min. (time it took to get a drink) just down the block from Hershey Land....most of them are not do good but memories nonetheless.
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8141/7535094908_d819f3287e_b.jpg

#27,009 ·
Lowlifemike inspired alot of us. There was no such thing as "static" back then. Funny thing a good friend of mine (JohnA1) said "5 yrs ago nobody even heard of "stance" or "bags". I remember talking to people about what duration my cam was and what brand of header i was using. Now all i see and hear is "oh how much did that bag setup cost?" and "are those REPS?!"
posted to fb :thumbup: i'm sick of people thinking a car is the **** because it simply has wheels and suspension, then bitching/jb welding when they break an oil pan or **** something up because it's too low.

#27,011 ·

So many memories on these corners...I watched a man run across this very spot in just his briefs (underwear) in the dead of winter with sh*t running down his leg. :facepalm: Almost getting crushed against a divider a few blocks behind the camera one New Years Eve. Got a car towed in a matter of 5 min. (time it took to get a drink) just down the block from Hershey Land....most of them are not do good but memories nonetheless.
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8141/7535094908_d819f3287e_b.jpg

back then it was either lowering springs, cut springs, coilovers, or custom made coilovers... good stuff