VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

ATL: DurtyNorth: MariettaKrew, Kennesaw, Woodstock @ Ray's NY Style Pizza in Kennesaw

107K views 2K replies 145 participants last post by  der_Architekt 
#1 · (Edited)
Here's to the new year and a new thread that is hopefully a little more visible to our fellow vortexers.

Where: Ray's NY Style Piizza
Address: 600 Chastain Road | Kennesaw, GA 30144
Phone: (770) 424-9000
When: Every Thursday @ 8PM
Why: For the love of vdubs and general shenanigans
Lets get a nice turnout going for the new year.
** The new place is great, better parking, better chillin, better prices. Das goood.

Shameless pic of my car. Edit. photographer:HEATHERRgti. Thanks.

Modified by der_Architekt at 4:45 PM 4-26-2010

See less See more
#4 ·
Re: ATL: DurtyNorth: MariettaKrew, Kennesaw, Woodstock TacoMac GTG (der_Architekt)

I'll try to make it there every now and then... http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

#6 ·
Re: FV-QR (sin bar)

hell of an intro...where are the boobies?
cant wait for some new beers.

bro you forgot to mention...pint night at 5pm which we usually head out to unless the beer is digusting and the glass is not cool.

#9 ·
Re: (digifart)

Quote, originally posted by digifart »
so are the durtynorthsiders not doing brusters on the 1st and 3rd anymore??? have not seen any of you guys there lately

For sure but I'll admit the cold has run a few of us off. We will be out once it gets a little warmer.
For some reason a lot of us dont have heat in the car.
Ive been meaning to work on that...

#25 ·
Re: FV-QR (der_Architekt)

Quote, originally posted by der_Architekt »
This is going down today.
Also, if anybody wants to meet early for a beer of the month and a free glass @ 5 post up or pm me.

yeah buddy.

good beers this month...Fort Collins Chocolate Stout, Breckenridge Vanilla Porter, Tommyknocker Cocoa Porter

http://www.tacomac.com/beer.html

Modified by dosmas at 9:20 AM 1-7-2010

Modified by dosmas at 9:21 AM 1-7-2010

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.