VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

What did you do today to your CC ?

4M views 30K replies 1K participants last post by  praneetloke 
#1 ·
seems this place is dead ...... lets get somthing going.

#1,001 ·
Paired my new phone (Samsung Epic) with the Bluetooth. Was happy to see that the phone book is available. The bluetooth was not able to read my previous phone book on my LG Rumor.

#1,002 ·
Tinted my turn signals...Looks better than the amber turns.

Next will be the reflectors on the rear bumper that serve no purpose. Gotta figure out how they come off though. Any advice on removing them?

Sorry for the bad pic, it was in a tough spot due to the sun.

#1,003 ·
I visited my CC at the bodyshop, where it's ready for a bumper to be fitted... And has been for 2 months!

#1,007 ·
wait...roy you're leaving the CC gang? i like Q5's so i'm not hating...but i've been in debate too here lately...think i'm going more of the AWD route here before Xmas :) just depends on what i can find for a good price these days

but i DID register her for H20 Mild Class...

#1,010 ·
Well I didn't do anything to my cc today, but techs did. Went in for my second go round with warranty work. Wrong parts were ordered so I guess ill be wasting another Saturday taking my car in to get this replaced. Hopefully this will be the last time. In a similar turn of events the parts guy at the same dealership let me down and instead of getting to talk to him I got to talk to his chronie which came over from Saturn.... He knows nothing about vw's and it's really irritating to deal with him. If it werent for the parts manager having 10 years of experience and helping to hook me up i'd be so done with this dealership, but it's amazing what you'll put up to when your given customer oriented service. This place so far has treated me and my vehicle with respect.

#1,011 ·
Well if you do it you'd better throw some 20" Q7 5 split fives on it ;) :beer:
I've got two sets of 20s I am already looking into. One is a set of OEM S-Line wheels but they aren't many Q5s the other is BLQs. The issue with using Q7 wheels is they are very high offset and 5/130 so I would need adapters that are over and inch thick, I find that questionable.

wait...roy you're leaving the CC gang? i like Q5's so i'm not hating...but i've been in debate too here lately...think i'm going more of the AWD route here before Xmas :) just depends on what i can find for a good price these days
Yeah miss the AWD a lot and was considering an A4 Avant but I don't think the pup will be able to sit in the back without his head on the ceiling haha. Plus the Q5 has a cinnamon interior option that is just sexy.

You bastard :( enjoy the Audi and as always love the pups :d
haha, its mainly for him since my rear seat is covered in slobber right now haha.

#1,012 ·
#1,013 ·
I like those wheels. I am looking to get the 19". Nice color too. Love the white gold.

#1,014 ·
#1,017 ·
id really appreciate it if you could give me some info as to where i can purchase the projectors, and im guessing ur putting those into the regular hea light?
Who are you asking? Try using the "reply with quote" link in the bottom right of a post.