Took some prelim pics after working with the new angle attachment for my dremel.
While working to keep what I think would be a favorable knife edge to the splitters, I did a quick rough measurement and I was able to shorten the divider 5/8ths.
Of course now that I am thinking about how the manifold breathes up from one runner, across and down the next.. I might flatten / round off that knife edge close to what the factory had in there. Funny how while working the grinder, I forget what I was working on and went straight for head port design.
This is the initial rough cut. I'll 'polish' everything up once all the major chop work is done on all runners. Looks better in real life than in the pics. I've got shavings everywhere..
Note the dividers are not straight because the runners themselves are angled if you look at the outside of the manifold.