VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

**PAG Bottom Mount Transverse Kit**

88K views 197 replies 59 participants last post by  Jeff@GTS Performance 
#1 · (Edited)

As many of you know, this is not a new kit, but one that has evolved over the years. We would like to introduce our entry level bottom mount with the tried/true 50trim T3T4E (PTE, Garrett is optional). Cast hi-ductile manifold construction w/ a molded collector internally. Made in the USA. Equipment list below:
manifold w/ MVS Gate flange
50trim .48 or .63AR 4 bolt housing
oil feed line kit w/ proper fittings
oil return line kit w/ proper fittings
T series restrictor
oil pan adapter kit w/ hw
oil return flange kit w/ hw
3" SS DP w/ vband adapter/clamp
3" 6061 Aluminum Inlet piping set
3" DryFlow AEM Air Filter
ss mounting stud kit
TiAL MVS WG
Dump Tube (Reroute is optional)
charge hose kit to pancake piping set w/ tbolts

$2250 for the above. Other turbocharges including GT series and billeted versions are optional.

See less See more
#140 ·
A little over a year and still running strong! 350whp on a 50 trim .48ar with room for improvement.:thumbup::thumbup:

#154 ·
You would require a custom transition pipe or redo the piping and relocate the throttle body to the driver's side for the cleanest install.

#159 ·
Here is a pic of a audi tt225 Intake Manifold on my 01 GTI

Here is Al's 550hp Core that works excellent

And here is a view of some of his custom Piping from Intercooler to 225 IM (Bad cell phone pic from a couple years ago)

Hope this helps some, Al does top notch work:thumbup:

#160 ·
looks like ill be in the hunt for a 225 intake.. looks so clean can you fit your bumper well.. retaining all the grills. Id love to get a 50 trim set up and have about 300whp and hid it behind a euro bumper so if it fits a na bumper hopefully i can do a euro bumper:thumbup:

#161 ·
I had to trim my bumper obviously due to the big FMIC on it.. I have my center grill in but do not have my end ones in.... I'm sure Al could make you custom piping to fit them in... I highly recommend getting his core if you ever plan on going BT then he could easily fab you up something...

I'm probably going to have AL fab me up new piping as I have an SEM to put on an a 70mm TB and need a bung for my Water/Meth.. Also I no longer have my battery in the front so want the piping to come up in the spot where the battery used to be at... Plus I'm thinking of having him fab me up a solid piece from turbo to IC and eliminate a couple hose couplings:thumbup: Also my AEB head came in yesterday so need to by some valves, springs ect from Al soon.. Probably send him my whole head

#167 ·
set your goal higher, and build the bottom end accordingly. head swaps are nothing.

i built a bottom end that could take the 550-600hp if i were to cross the bridge.

300whp is easy to get, really easy. and it would suck to have to build the motor again to make more power, so do good bearings, a good rod like the IE 20mm or better, spend a little more upfront. it will save you from a major headache later on.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.