VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

My Gti Build Up

18K views 81 replies 25 participants last post by  $GTI07$ 
#1 ·
I first got my car in October 2007 and since then all i have done is been hidden in vwvortex just watching people's ride and build up on turbo's. So i decide it to start mines however, is not a turbo build (sorry lol) but enough talk and on to the pic.
At fedex ground in 2007

Then here are is the car after i got the suspension installed on B&G RS2 coilover system. The guys at 1552 installed it for me and did an awesome job and he tuned my revo chip.

Then i got he newsouth three gauges intalled at vortex motorsport in tampa fl. they did an awesome job and they also installed the innovate wideband air fuel mixture gauge on the single pod on the steering colum. i will get some pic tomorrow and up load them.

lights on.
air fuel mixture.
all the gauges together in one picture.
I got some wheels that are really know but i like them a lot but enough said and here are the pic of the rims.
this when i first got them.
then got them refinish by hotwheels in tampa fl, they did an awesome job.
Pictures on the car installed.

There ya go and sorry for the car been so dirty is cold here in tampa lol. Hope you guys like.

Modified by $GTI07$ at 8:59 AM 2-10-2010

See less See more
#7 ·
Re: (whitepepper)

Thanks guys. i will have pictures up tomorrow right after i wake up and the specs on the wheels are fronts 18x8.5 et 39 and the rears are 18x9.5 et 45. the fronts are wrapped on some nitto gen tires and are fronts 215/40/18 and rears are 235/40/18.

#12 ·
Re: My Gti Build Up (racerbunny24)

thanks but that is the fog bulb that im replacing with some hid but im still looking around.

#13 ·
A little update. Received my big turbo from pag parts on friday the 10-29-2010 and tried to install it but lets just say i dont have the tools forthe whole install so im going to take it to a shop on monday November the 1st to get it install. Herera are some pictures because i know people love pictures. I hope Chris at eurodyne send me the file with the boost lowered so i can give it to theshop when they are installing it.

#15 ·
lol thanks. im going to take it to a shop tomorrow to get ot install. can't wait till i test drive it.

#19 · (Edited)
Sorry i took long to write back. Is at the shop getting install. Is a gt3071r Billet wheel upgrade, 40mm wastegate from turbo smart, eurodyne software set up 20 psi because im on stock internals till i get more money for internals. exhaust is matted up with the stock exhaust and i think thats it. i already had a apr pump so thats it up too now. Any other questions just ask. I should get the car back tomorrow and when i do i will post my result and what i think about it.

#22 ·
The wheel of the turbo weights less, meaning that it spins faster and it has less lag than a normal gt3071r.

#26 ·
Update:
I just got a call from arnold from pag parts and im receiving a 3.5 inlet piece for my turbo system on mon and it should be good to run. I would reccomend this kit to anyone that own a vw gti mkv. Arnold has great costumer service and calling me on a sunday to let me know when the part was shipped. He's a great guy. Thank' a lot arnold.

#29 ·
Ohh yea im going to fixfest unless something happens. If something does happen thats not ready till sat i will go with my parent car anyway.

#30 ·
I have revo now but i bought eurodyne so i can tune the car. Bro your going to like the kit from PPT it is freaking sick. Mine was a little custom but it's an amazing turbo kit and an excellent costumer service by arnold. An excellent guy by the way.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.