VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Drag Racing Classifieds

416K views 678 replies 183 participants last post by  BAILITY 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
This thread will serve as an area for readers to buy or sale drag racing related items.
Please keep in mind the following points when posting here
When selling an item, you must include a price
Once your item sells, it would be nice if you could delete your post
Use IM or e-mail the seller if you have questions, don't post them in this thread
As mentioned already, in order to keep things orderly, the other For Sale threads will be locked and the originators should repost in this thread

Thanks!

#260 · (Edited)
-Schimmel Battery tray works with braille and other similar batteries. I cant find any info on it so asking $60

-ARP Headstuds $150 shipped
-8.5:1 Head spacer $140 shipped

-Bosch 956 pump (not 044) $100 shipped

-MK3 VF motor mounts $325 shipped

-VR6 Oil Feed line w/fitting for housing $40 shipped

-VR6 Oil return line (atp mani) and oilpan with welded fitting $110 shipped

-Schimmel Heat exchanger with lines and fitting to reach rear of vehicle (Make offer)

Autometer Boost gauge $30shipped
Autometer EGT $100 shipped

Innovate Wideband gauge/controller/sensor $125shipped
Gauge is clean flash makes it look dirty

(Will be adding additional stuff over the next few days once we decide what all we are keeping from this partout aswell as add additional photos for items already listed

#261 ·
Parting the car out

Lugtronic with plug and play adapter harness tuned for all motor on E85 - $1000
Deka 860CC injectors (6) $130
DSS stage 2.9 axles with hubs ARP hardware and lug nuts - $600
Quaife Diff with bolt kit and 3.94 (still in trans) $600
Custom headers - $500
Custom 3" aluminum exhaust - $500
Autotech 7lb flywheel - $200
Clutch masters Stage 3 clutch - $200
Mishimoto Honda half rad with fan and coolant lines - $250
Weitech coilovers with custom Spring rates - $300
12V motor with ARP head studs but has one bent rod (new chains and guides and 60k on motor) - $200
Courbue harness' and seat mounts - $200

Theres more i just can't remember everything. as i remember i will list it. Some parts might take a little longer to get off the car since i need stock stuff to replace it with. The car itself will be sold mostly stock for 2000OBO

#268 ·
Ill take $800 for everything on the yellow mk3 minus the seat, i can now toss in a complete obd2 body/engine harness still no title but i got the paperwork from the dmv and i will give you the contact info for the previous owener who now lives in Florida, but its being sold as a race car with a bill of sale only just want it out of my driveway.

#272 · (Edited)
FV-QR

Aeromotive A1000 with fittings and bushings - $150
I only used this setup for at most 5000 miles, if that. I bought it about 3 years ago, then bought a house so haven't really used it very much at all. haha.
A1000 is currently ~$325 new, fittings are about ~$40, and bushing/mount kit ~$30 bucks

***SOLD***

All items can be picked up in Succasunna, NJ or near there. Willing to deliver for right price. Or, buyer pays shipping. I can get pics of the injectors and pump anytime, please email if you really need them.

#273 ·
im looking to sell my used G-force/ Ap tuning gearset. Its in great condition and im only selling it to upgrade. It has less than 1000 street miles on it and around 50 1/4 passes (at low power). I'd like to sell only the gearset but i could sell the whole trans with peliquin ready to go in the car.

1st: 3.40
2nd: 1.93
3rd: 1.32
4th: 1.05

$2000 For just the gearset 1-4
$2800 For the whole trans ready to swap into a mk3 or mk2 VR6

Gearset alone is $2599 new + shipping and wait timehttp://www.aptuning.com/index.php?p...tegory_id=630&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=14
whole trans is $2599+$750+$250(good case/ syncro's and hubs)=$3600

I dont have many pictures cause its assembled in the car

#274 ·
$500 for this friggen shell no kirkey seat no fuel cell not going to get any cheaper then this. Cage work alone was nearly 4 times my asking price hell the cert was $150 lol. I have no interest in this car sitting in my driveway for the rest of the summer so the next step ill me collecting the $200 worth of scrap metal so someone come get it.

#275 ·
Selling the fuel system that was on my MK3 GTI. I'm sure it would fit on a MK2 as well.

Includes:
Earl's braided lines; -8 feed, -6 return
-Lines and fittings are arranged so an inline pump of your choice can be mounted in the area by where the stock fuel filter is located. (Pump is NOT included)
Aluminum surge tank
All necessary Earl's fittings; elbows, straight, etc.
Aeromotive A1000 adjustable fuel pressure regulator (-10 inlet/outlet with fittings to step it down to -8, and -6 return fitting on the bottom) Comes with a Marshall water filled fuel pressure gauge

I'd like $450 for everything.

#281 ·
FS: DSS Stage 3 MK3 4 lug axles; includes hubs, studs, lugnuts, axles, and knuckles. Knuckles have new balljoints and wheel bearings. Passenger side inner CV was swapped with a stock one because it broke last year. DSS quoted me $150 for the CV. Looking for $350, need them gone.

C2 OBD2 VR6 30# software installed in an ECU $150

4" MAF housing with 3"-4" silicone coupler $50

#282 ·
ok really going forward with the part out.

o2a w/quaife and 3.94- $650
o2j Shifter box tower and cables- $150
lugtronic VEMS stand-alone with plug and play adapter- $1000
Exospeed (lenso) front and rear wheels with tires. 22" slicks and 24" skinnies - $675
Drive shaft shop stage 2.9 Axles with the hubs and ARP studs in perfect shape - $550
siemens 860CC injectors ran on E85 - $150
Autotech 7lb flywheel and clutch masters stage 3 clutch - $350
ATE power slot rotors and cross drilled rear rotors 4x100 - $200
Weitech coilovers with custom spring rates - $350

please send me a PM with any questions.

#295 ·
BW366xl with inconel turbine wheel i paid 1300 i sale for 900 OBo_Only put in the car no boost
on it.
Juan... need more info. T3? T4?? divided inlet??? what A/R????

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.