VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Drag Racing Classifieds

416K views 678 replies 183 participants last post by  BAILITY 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
This thread will serve as an area for readers to buy or sale drag racing related items.
Please keep in mind the following points when posting here
When selling an item, you must include a price
Once your item sells, it would be nice if you could delete your post
Use IM or e-mail the seller if you have questions, don't post them in this thread
As mentioned already, in order to keep things orderly, the other For Sale threads will be locked and the originators should repost in this thread

Thanks!

#307 · (Edited)
ask paul where he got his headlight and trans.. or where i got my rods.

i never worked anything over on him.. because we both have 16vt i mimic his car? or because he sold me my eurodyne and i have the same size turbo which is what the flash was written for? so is everyone on that flash mimicing his car?

we talked about making a new version of the ams manifold with external gate.. he gave me ideas, i made drawings that are done.. i dont wish to invest that kind of money into manifolds so i offered to paul if he knew anyone i would give them my CAD drawings for FREE. if thats working him over i want someone to work me over like that and give me free stuff.

how am i dogging him on the sale of his car.. he sold his a4 for almost 10grand.. mine isnt worth that so im not gonna ask that..

so ya i will help paul with cams since he has helped me. and i will continue to buy parts from him in the future.

dont post when u dont know SHIIT :wave:

how many times must u be banned before you give up.. like i said on motorgeek i will continue to post the same way i always have.. u can trash every post i make, it doesnt bother me.

#314 ·
Thanks guys its not a crazy moly cage setup or anything but the $500 would probably cover the cage materials, window net and NHRA cert fee ($150) if that lol just have no use for it and itll eventually go to hell just sitting outside.

Trailer is nothing special 1986 16" Ideal with surge brake and ramps. Nice and low so its nice loading our cars. Also have removable sides so you can get your landscape on during off weekends :) It could use a set of tires but ive been saying that for 3 years and am yet to have a problem with them and the surge brake drives me crazy. Id keep it but i need like a 22-24' to carry all the atv's.

#315 ·
got a set of slicks that im looking to off. theyve just been sitting in the garage since the winter, never even been mounted.

24.5x8 15"

make me an offer, would love to get 170ish a piece for them.

#316 ·
BNIB Braille 15lb battery and schimmel battery bracket $165 shipped

A1cvtech Axles w/ custom o2j inner flanges, DSS Outter joints and hubs 4 lug non-plus suspension. $500 shipped

o2a vr6 trans with Peloquin CCM new 2,3,4 synchros "modded" maybe 10 miles on build (no drive flanges unless you buy the axles uses o2j flanges) $1100 shipped

Buy the trans and axles and ill toss in a used southbend clutch :)

#318 ·
FS: 2008cc stroker motor - Motor was built by 034 motorsports using their stroker kit
New 2.0L FSI crankshaft w/ correct 06A/06B oil pump gear pressed on
JE 83MM forged pistons in 9.0:1 compression
Scat 144/20 forged connecting rods
Short block is fully assembled and awaiting a new home.
$2,500 bucks SHIPPED - will not haggle Add Paypal fees if you can not pick it up....2200 picked up plus paypal fees.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.