Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MK5 TURBO PERFORMANCE DEALS: APR, FORGE, NEUSPEED (THE BIGGGEST NAMES)

1. Former Advertiser
      Vehicles
      Euro Whips
      02-17-2010 10:21 PM #1
      GREAT DEALS FROM THE INDUSTRY'S BIGGEST NAMES IN WATERCOOLED PERFORMANCE - APR - FORGE MOTORSPORT - NEUSPEED!

~~ COLD AIR INTAKES, FRONT MOUNT INTERCOOLERS, UPGRADED SILICONE HOSES, DIVERTER VALVES, EXHAUST SYSTEMS, AND MORE ~~

Everyone is looking to make their MK5 perform better. From handling, to steering, to braking, to looks, or to flat out just haul balls in a straight line - PERFORMANCE AND GO-FAST GOODIES ARE WHAT IT'S ABOUT. Because of this phenomenon, you have every Tom, Rick and Harry out there trying to make parts to go fast. Who can you trust, though. Forum opinions are often deceptive, and of course you always have "fan boys" and/or phantom screen names telling you whose stuff is best. Honestly, it becomes tiresome, boring, and much like beating a dead stallion in a field. Fact is, you should go with whose been there, done it, and who has been doing it for the better part of a decade (or more). For no-nonsense and balls-to-the-wall power, turn to names like APR, Forge Motorsport, and the Godfathers of watercooled Volkswagen performance - NEUSPEED. Can you think of bigger names in VAG performance upgrades than these three? These three tuners have paved the way for helping your MK5 corner better, accelerate quicker, and out-perform the competition with anything from performance software, better shifting, upgraded diverter valves, intercooling, bigger sway bars, improved hoses, performance exhaust systems, and much more!

APR:

APR, with their product development and quick burst onto the scene in the late 90s, was a blessing for the VAG turbo market. APR employs more engineers than anyone in the VAG industry. From electrical to mechanical, APR has an engineering team on staff doing continual research and development, as a lot of their line is made in-house and not always sourced out. In addition to APR's very own on-premise manufacturing, APR also works closely with engineering partners around the world to help bring the finest in Audi, Volkswagen, and Porsche performance to its clients! APR is also the only one of the "big three" that actually develops products that make your car HAUL SERIOUS ARSE! If you're looking to dip into the 12's with your MK5, an APR Stage III+ Turbo Kit will certainly help you embarrass your neighbor's Mustang! MK5 offerings from APR include sway bars, performance software, Carbonio Cold Air Intakes, intercoolers, exhaust components, and much more!

FORGE MOTORSPORT:

Forge Motorsport is without a doubt the forced induction speciality firm for VAG. Forge's famed performance diverter valves are on more Volkswagens and Audis than any other valve offered on the market. Forge's North American Sales Team also has some of the best customer service and enthusiast interaction than any other tuner in our industry. MK5 offerings from Forge include diverter valves, cold air intakes, intercoolers, exhaust components, upgraded silicone, shift knobs, shoft shifters, and much more!

NEUSPEED:

NEUSPEED has been doing it longer than anyone - PERIOD! NEUSPEED was the first to take a Rabbit back in the 80s and begin developing parts for it. NEUSPEED started this game (watercooled VW performance) for everyone and nobody has more VAG performance parts available than NEUSPEED - hands down! Without question, NEUSPEED has more VAG performance part numbers available than any other tuner in the game. Their suspension offerings, obviously, is where NEUSPEED shines. NEUSPEED products also fit the first time you install them and are never a hassle to get results from (which cannot be said for every company out there). MK5offerings from NEUSPEED include lowering springs, sway bars, performance software, tie bars, road wheels, cold air intakes, carbon fiber appearance parts, intercoolers, brake rotors, stainless brake lines, exhaust components, short shift kits, and much more!

Don't take our word for it - by all means - take a look around your local VAG show or race event and look at what the competition has - it's the best (APR, Forge, NEUSPEED). MJM Autohaus (www.mjmautohaus.com) is one of only a handful of Warehouse Distributors in North America that is a direct stocking dealer for all three of these leading performance lines for your Volkswagen - translating into great deals for you and allowing us to deliver to you the finest in performance goodies for your MK5 at prices nobody else can touch! We offer free ground shipping on 95% off our products and offer will call pickups for anyone in the Austin or San Antonio South and Central Texas areas. Feel free to IM us for monthly specials or check this thread periodically, as deals will be posted throughout the month.

Last edited by sales@mjm; 06-15-2010 at 07:55 PM.

2. Former Advertiser
      Vehicles
      Euro Whips
      02-17-2010 10:28 PM #2
      REAR SWAY BARS - $224.95 WITH FREE SHIPPING!

Last edited by sales@mjm; 05-10-2012 at 01:33 AM.

Farther North away from those Jersey Shore guidos
      Vehicles
      91' vw GTI, 99 chrysler sebring lol
      03-16-2010 03:32 AM #3
      I am interested in making multiple different orders. Maybe help me out with a deal?
      Theres no such thing as TOO LOW, its never low enough...

4. Former Advertiser
      Vehicles
      VAG Toys
      03-16-2010 04:23 AM #4
      Quote, originally posted by sweetnsourmk2 »
      I am interested in making multiple different orders. Maybe help me out with a deal?

I'm sure we can. Please IM us your request.

Vehicles
      2009 VW Rabbit
      03-16-2010 07:40 PM #5
      Just bought a 2009 rabbit with the 2.5 in it TODAY. You got any turbo kits I could slap on it?

6. Member
      03-30-2010 12:34 PM #6
      IM sent on killer dv deal

7. Former Advertiser
      Vehicles
      Euro Whips
      03-30-2010 03:28 PM #7
      Quote, originally posted by rai85 »
      Just bought a 2009 rabbit with the 2.5 in it TODAY. You got any turbo kits I could slap on it?

Contact C2 directly.

Quote, originally posted by babydaddy »
      IM sent on killer dv deal

Responded.

8. 04-06-2010 01:59 AM #8
      hello how can i get this deal? im willing to buy the intake and the forge dv please email me at rivera714oc@yahoo.com

9. Former Advertiser
      Vehicles
      VAG Toys
      04-08-2010 12:10 AM #9
      Quote, originally posted by Rivera714 »
      hello how can i get this deal? im willing to buy the intake and the forge dv please email me at rivera714oc@yahoo.com

The $369.95 combo on that kit can be purchased directly off our site at http://www.mjmautohaus.com

Please contact me via IM here through the forums if you're having problems ordering through the site.

10. 04-16-2010 09:01 AM #10
      What does this connect to and whats the purpose?

11. Former Advertiser
      Vehicles
      Euro Whips
      04-23-2010 09:28 PM #11
      Quote, originally posted by Bamakid »
      What does this connect to and whats the purpose?

I apologize, but I'm not sure what you're referring to. I sent you an IM.

12. Former Advertiser
      Vehicles
      1995 GTI VR6 Turbo
      05-25-2010 04:03 PM #12
      All PMs have been responded to.

Vehicles
      2006 Jetta GLI
      05-26-2010 10:52 PM #13
      I have the valve how much for just the Neuspeed intake in red? 06 mkv gli shipped to 33618

14. Former Advertiser
      Vehicles
      Euro Whips
      08-13-2010 12:52 PM #14
      :: FORGE MOTORSPORT DIVERTER VALVES :: EMAIL US FOR "VORTEX" SPECIALS ::

Last edited by sales@mjm; 05-10-2012 at 01:34 AM.

15. Former Advertiser
      Vehicles
      Euro Whips
      09-22-2010 08:57 PM #15
      ~~ NEUSPEED HI-FLOW TURBO DISCHARGE CONVERSION - 2.0L FSI - $289.95 WITH FREE SHIPPING ~~

16. Former Advertiser
      Vehicles
      VAG Toys
      01-04-2011 06:28 PM #16
      NEUSPEED P-Flo Intakes are in stock and ready to ship!

17. Former Advertiser
      Vehicles
      Euro Whips
      02-17-2011 01:42 AM #17
      REVO Users,

How many of you MK5 2.0L FSI guys are currently running REVO Stage I Software? How do you like it? Do you want more power and have tinkered with the idea of going with more power by upgrading to REVO Stage II Software from your local dealer? As you may or may not know, it requires you to also bump it up a few notches in the horsepower department, too. REVO recommends that for those wanting to go to their Stage II Performance Software and expecting to see another estimated 10% gain from the Stage I flash, that the following mods are done (first) before doing the REVO Stage II+ file from your local REVO dealer (K03 equipped turbos only) - a complete turboback exhaust system (without pre-cat or utilizing a high-flow cat), a cold air intake, upgraded front mount intercooler and high-flow mechanical fuel pump. For those of you with K03-equipped FSI cars already utilizing REVO Stage I Software, this is the special package we put together for you that includes all the hardware necessary needed for the REVO Stage II+ Software Upgrade - all for $2649.95 with free shipping!

- NEUSPEED P-Flo Air Intake in Black
      - Techtonics Tuning Stainless 2.5" Downpipe
      - Autotech Sport Tuning High Volume Fuel Pump Upgrade Kit
      - NEUSPEED (No Cutting Necessary) Front Mount Intercooler
      - Magnaflow 3" Cat-Back Exhaust System with Polished Tips and Dual Rear Exit

Vehicles
      '09 APR Stg II GTI (Mine), '10 APR Stg I GTI (Hers)
      02-17-2011 02:30 AM #18
      REVO seems good but I have APR Stage I programming. I can get the upgrade to stage II for free. What could you do for a 3.0" DP + Intake + Forge DV in order to go to APR stage II?
      Performance: APR Stage II | 42 DD Downpipe | Carbonio Stage I | R8 Coilpacks | Hawk HPS | Michelin PSS
      Cosmetic: License plate LEDs | Interior LEDs w/ red foot-wells | Smoked side markers
      Other stuff: VAG-COM | Valentine 1 | Full size VW Fast
      Previous VWs in no particular order: 2 MkIIs , 4 MkIVs, & 2 MkVs.

19. Former Advertiser
      Vehicles
      VAG Toys
      02-25-2011 07:38 PM #19
      Quote Originally Posted by brinkmen View Post
      REVO seems good but I have APR Stage I programming. I can get the upgrade to stage II for free. What could you do for a 3.0" DP + Intake + Forge DV in order to go to APR stage II?
      A Techtonics 2.5" Downpipe (251.226), NEUSPEED P-Flo Intake and Forge DV would all be $799.95 with free shipping or for those needing a 3", an APR 3" Downpipe, NEUSPEED P-Flo Intake and Forge DV would all be $1024.95 with free shipping. If you'd be interested in doing something like this, feel free to PM us and a rep will call you back to answer any questions you might have on any of these components.
      Last edited by MJM Autohaus; 02-25-2011 at 07:41 PM.

20. Former Advertiser
      Vehicles
      VAG Toys
      03-31-2011 12:48 PM #20
      April's Forge Motorsport stock order should be here soon! Hit up for tax refund specials, fellas!

Vehicles
      2012 Audi , 2006 VW Jetta GLI, 1989 MK2 GTI VR6
      04-20-2011 04:09 PM #21
      bump cuz they got good deals on everything. they just hooked me up with hawk pads front and rear for the wifeys car.

22. Member
      Vehicles
      2008 GTI FSI
      05-06-2011 11:04 AM #22
      high flow discharge for ko4 upgrade any specials on that???

23. 05-11-2011 06:49 PM #23
      i pm'd you guys on a package deal looking forward to see what u guys can do

24. 05-16-2011 04:06 PM #24
      did u guys come up with the package price yet that i pm'd u about

25. n00b
      Vehicles
      81 vw cabriolet, 06 jetta 2.0t
      05-16-2011 09:45 PM #25
      hi, i just bought a 2006 jetta2.0t and need a new turbo, instead of going stock for $1250, im thinking of upgrading a bit if its not too much more money, any sugestions? thanx

26. Semi-n00b
      Vehicles
      2009 Volkswagen GTI
      08-05-2011 10:18 AM #26
      Lookin for an intake for my 09 GTI TSI. Not sure if I should go with APR or Neuspeed. Is there one that you would recommend over the other? and if so, is there a deal you can work out for me?

27. Former Advertiser
      Vehicles
      Euro Whips
      08-08-2011 06:44 PM #27
      Quote Originally Posted by One Bad MKV View Post
      high flow discharge for ko4 upgrade any specials on that???
      Shouldn't be a problem - email HERE with the part number you want and we'll see what we can do!

Quote Originally Posted by Josein06GLI View Post
      bump cuz they got good deals on everything. they just hooked me up with hawk pads front and rear for the wifeys car.
      MJM always "hooks ya up" on Hawk Performance Pads. We appreciate the order; don't forget to bed them correctly to reduce noise!

Quote Originally Posted by benser View Post
      i pm'd you guys on a package deal looking forward to see what u guys can do
      All PMs have been responded to.

Quote Originally Posted by policefacts90 View Post
      hi, i just bought a 2006 jetta2.0t and need a new turbo, instead of going stock for $1250, im thinking of upgrading a bit if its not too much more money, any sugestions? thanx
      The APR K04 kit is both reliable and makes enough power to give you the butterflies. Send us a PM if this is something you'd like to discuss.

Quote Originally Posted by giosalgado View Post
      Lookin for an intake for my 09 GTI TSI. Not sure if I should go with APR or Neuspeed. Is there one that you would recommend over the other? and if so, is there a deal you can work out for me?
      APR does not make an intake, but the NEUSPEED P-Flo Intakes are the most popular intakes on the market for MK4 and MK5 models.

They're currently on sale right now -- check 'em out ------> www.mjmautohaus.com

28. 09-14-2011 01:50 PM #28
      pm'd for DV...

29. Member
      Vehicles
      09 GTI
      10-06-2011 09:42 AM #29
      how much for the front mount? and 3" apr dp

30. Former Advertiser
      Vehicles
      VAG Toys
      10-06-2011 05:51 PM #30
      Quote Originally Posted by cekone View Post
      how much for the front mount? and 3" apr dp
      Please PM us for quotes. Your post here does not specific which FMIC you're looking at. Thanks!

31. 11-10-2011 05:41 PM #31
      Pm'D

32. 11-13-2011 11:03 PM #32
      Y'all never answered my pm -.-

33. 12-02-2011 09:50 AM #33
      any discounts on OEM s3 injectors?

34. Semi-n00b
      Vehicles
      2008 Rabbit Volkswagon
      12-06-2011 09:52 PM #34
      Ive got a 2008 MKV Rabbit. Was just about to buy an APR intake but before I do what deals could you get me on the intake? or for an APR intake/chip?

35. Former Advertiser
      Vehicles
      Euro Whips
      12-13-2011 05:48 PM #35
      Quote Originally Posted by jhuggies View Post
      Ive got a 2008 MKV Rabbit. Was just about to buy an APR intake but before I do what deals could you get me on the intake? or for an APR intake/chip?
      The software would have to be done here at our facility. Are you local to us? Please email us for pricing on the intake (assuming you mean a Carbonio).
      Last edited by sales@mjm; 05-10-2012 at 01:35 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast