well guys i have read through the FAQ and other maestro threads so many times and i have yet to find it anywhere or see it in here....and with just getting maestro would like to know what EVERYTHNING does....so lets see what all we can get....
I would like to get as much information together and have pretty much a bible on what everything maestro can do as far as settings, diagnostics, what eacch variable for each thing you can change and what each setting can do for your car. Hopefully we can get something together folks...
Please dont not use this thread for anything else and keep the trash talking out of here...
1. Boost Control – Opens the Boost Duty, Boost PID, and Maximum VE maps together.
2. Fueling – Opens the Full load Lambda, Battery Voltage Compensation, Injection Correction, Power Enrichment, Load correction and Alpha N maps, along with the Injector Constant window.
Quote, originally posted by halchka99 »
Maybe we can define all the following "maps" under fueling to aid us in a better tune.
- Load correction--- The load correction map will alter the actual load signal ( lowering it will lean out the mixture)
- Main fuel correction---
- Alpha N DIFFERENT---
- Injection correction--- The injection correction map will just change the injector duty (lowering it will lean out the mixture)
- Drivers wish---
- Acceleration fuel---
- Decceleration fuel---
- Injector constant--- the injector constant will scale the injector duty globally (lowering it will make the car run leaner)
- Constant for fuel consumption gauge---
- EGT threshold for full load lambda ---
- Battery voltage compensation---the battery voltage compensation. This values is added to the base pulse width, and have a big effect at idle. If your problem is mostly at idle or low pulsewidths, you may want to lower these values.
- Full load lambda---
- Warmup fuel correction---
Yes i know there is a maestro thread but specific questions become lost in all the other talk.
Below i have posted screen shots of the different fueling maps, i think there is 1 missing. I will get that later. Thanks Lou_Y2mK5 for the PPT.
This is from a 1000cc file
3. Spark – Opens the Pump Gas and Race Gas Timing Maps
4. Trace/Map/Cell Editing.
Modified by weenerdog3443 at 8:56 PM 2-21-2010