Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    VWVortex


    Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Results 51 to 75 of 134

    Thread: ***Precision Turbo Specials @ CTS Turbo***

    1. Banner Advertiser CTS Turbo's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2nd, 2008
      Location
      Vancouver, BC
      Posts
      6,384
      Vehicles
      01 S4, 02 996TT, 04 A4, 12 Golf R, 15 GTI, 12 TTRS
      12-29-2010 10:28 AM #51
      Quote Originally Posted by simple_man View Post
      Free BUMP

      CTS, do you guys have dyno data to compare spool (RPM VS boost) of BB and Sleeved vesrion on VR6?
      I wonder if it's worth the money upgrating PT6265 I have runing.
      Unfortunately we don't have this data. I will see if i can find something in the search

    2. Member
      Join Date
      Nov 13th, 2004
      Location
      CT
      Posts
      1,632
      Vehicles
      83' GTi
      12-29-2010 11:12 AM #52
      Early bump for Clay and CTS!

      Clay offers the good stuffs at great prices! He got me a quote together for my 5857 billet wheel CBB setup within a day plus answered all my qestions and threw in some options as well.

      Awesome service and a stand up guy!


      Order coming Clay!



      Thanks again,
      Eric

    3. Banner Advertiser CTS Turbo's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2nd, 2008
      Location
      Vancouver, BC
      Posts
      6,384
      Vehicles
      01 S4, 02 996TT, 04 A4, 12 Golf R, 15 GTI, 12 TTRS
      12-29-2010 12:39 PM #53
      Quote Originally Posted by Fast929 View Post
      Early bump for Clay and CTS!

      Clay offers the good stuffs at great prices! He got me a quote together for my 5857 billet wheel CBB setup within a day plus answered all my qestions and threw in some options as well.

      Awesome service and a stand up guy!


      Order coming Clay!



      Thanks again,
      Eric

      No problem Eric Merry Christmas and have a happy new year!

      cheers


      Clay

    4. Member
      Join Date
      Nov 13th, 2004
      Location
      CT
      Posts
      1,632
      Vehicles
      83' GTi
      12-29-2010 09:58 PM #54
      Quote Originally Posted by CTS Turbo View Post
      No problem Eric Merry Christmas and have a happy new year!

      cheers


      Clay
      Best wishes to you and yours dude.


      Thanks again for your support and best wishes for 2011 and in the future for CTS!

    5. Banner Advertiser CTS Turbo's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2nd, 2008
      Location
      Vancouver, BC
      Posts
      6,384
      Vehicles
      01 S4, 02 996TT, 04 A4, 12 Golf R, 15 GTI, 12 TTRS
      12-30-2010 01:23 PM #55
      Quote Originally Posted by Fast929 View Post
      Best wishes to you and yours dude.


      Thanks again for your support and best wishes for 2011 and in the future for CTS!

    6. Member Padillamk4's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 13th, 2010
      Location
      Nj
      Posts
      252
      Vehicles
      G37
      02-02-2011 11:41 AM #56
      price on 6262 journal with t3 .82 4bolt?

    7. 02-04-2011 04:47 PM #57
      Got my HP6262 also, nice piece of craftsmanship!
      Little pic on the new setup, but will redo the whole exhaust manifold, was a EIP one.

    8. Banner Advertiser CTS Turbo's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2nd, 2008
      Location
      Vancouver, BC
      Posts
      6,384
      Vehicles
      01 S4, 02 996TT, 04 A4, 12 Golf R, 15 GTI, 12 TTRS
      02-04-2011 07:40 PM #58
      Quote Originally Posted by MarcoVR6SC View Post
      Got my HP6262 also, nice piece of craftsmanship!
      Little pic on the new setup, but will redo the whole exhaust manifold, was a EIP one.

      Happy to have helped

    9. Member rjdubtuner's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 12th, 2007
      Location
      N.Y.
      Posts
      2,963
      Vehicles
      CTS-V Coupe
      02-20-2011 12:27 PM #59
      if you have a damaged exhaust propeller on a bb billet pt turb can you just replace the propeller?

    10. Banner Advertiser CTS Turbo's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2nd, 2008
      Location
      Vancouver, BC
      Posts
      6,384
      Vehicles
      01 S4, 02 996TT, 04 A4, 12 Golf R, 15 GTI, 12 TTRS
      02-20-2011 08:43 PM #60
      Quote Originally Posted by rjdubtuner View Post
      if you have a damaged exhaust propeller on a bb billet pt turb can you just replace the propeller?
      You should be able to just send it into PTE for a new wheel, they would have to rebuild/rebalance the assembly.

    11. Banner Advertiser CTS Turbo's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2nd, 2008
      Location
      Vancouver, BC
      Posts
      6,384
      Vehicles
      01 S4, 02 996TT, 04 A4, 12 Golf R, 15 GTI, 12 TTRS
      03-03-2011 11:41 AM #61

    12. Banned slcturbo's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 19th, 2010
      Posts
      1,472
      Vehicles
      93' Corrado SLC turbo, 96' Volvo 854 R
      03-03-2011 10:17 PM #62
      Quick question on a 12V VR6.

      I have a ATP exhaust manifold and downpipe. That setup requires a T4 On-Center exhaust housing to be a true bolt-on.

      Currently running a Garrett to4e 60 trim, .69 A/R On center.

      Does Precision make anything that would bolt right up? If not could I use my current hotside housing? 500-600whp range?

      Thanks.

    13. Banner Advertiser CTS Turbo's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2nd, 2008
      Location
      Vancouver, BC
      Posts
      6,384
      Vehicles
      01 S4, 02 996TT, 04 A4, 12 Golf R, 15 GTI, 12 TTRS
      03-04-2011 01:10 AM #63
      Quote Originally Posted by slcturbo View Post
      Quick question on a 12V VR6.

      I have a ATP exhaust manifold and downpipe. That setup requires a T4 On-Center exhaust housing to be a true bolt-on.

      Currently running a Garrett to4e 60 trim, .69 A/R On center.

      Does Precision make anything that would bolt right up? If not could I use my current hotside housing? 500-600whp range?

      Thanks.
      They really only do tangential housings, what AR are you after, we may be able to put in a special request. Drop me an email: clay@ctsturbo.com and we'll see what we can do, for your setup I'd probably go with a 6262S-B

      cheers


      Clay

    14. 03-23-2011 03:45 PM #64
      Do you guys have any special pricing on a billet wheel dbb version of the PT76GTS?

    15. Banner Advertiser CTS Turbo's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2nd, 2008
      Location
      Vancouver, BC
      Posts
      6,384
      Vehicles
      01 S4, 02 996TT, 04 A4, 12 Golf R, 15 GTI, 12 TTRS
      03-23-2011 09:02 PM #65
      Quote Originally Posted by 5mall5nail5 View Post
      Do you guys have any special pricing on a billet wheel dbb version of the PT76GTS?
      If you're looking for something in particular, which it looks like you are email nik@ctsturbo.com and he'll set you up. Please include the name and shipping address and such for the most accurate quote.

    16. Banned SVTDanny's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 7th, 2005
      Location
      Winchester, VA
      Posts
      16,875
      04-05-2011 08:27 PM #66
      Ordered Thursday, showed up today. Awesome service.



      Going to look a lot better on my motor than this.

    17. Banner Advertiser CTS Turbo's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2nd, 2008
      Location
      Vancouver, BC
      Posts
      6,384
      Vehicles
      01 S4, 02 996TT, 04 A4, 12 Golf R, 15 GTI, 12 TTRS
      04-05-2011 09:51 PM #67
      Looks like the old turbo was hungry for power and tried eating something!

    18. Member VeteRan6's Avatar
      Join Date
      Apr 4th, 2008
      Posts
      686
      Vehicles
      corradovrT Bronco94 '5.0L URS4 93 rs2+
      04-07-2011 05:25 PM #68
      im sent

    19. Banner Advertiser CTS Turbo's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2nd, 2008
      Location
      Vancouver, BC
      Posts
      6,384
      Vehicles
      01 S4, 02 996TT, 04 A4, 12 Golf R, 15 GTI, 12 TTRS
      05-12-2011 11:31 AM #69
      Quote Originally Posted by VeteRan6 View Post
      im sent
      Replied

    20. Member snobum's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 16th, 2005
      Location
      Gig Harbor, wa
      Posts
      627
      Vehicles
      00'Jetta2.0T/ 03' Bmw Z4
      05-15-2011 11:36 PM #70
      Precision HP 5457 - 465HP T3/T4 Turbocharger

      what is the Corrected Air Flow? how many lb/min

    21. Banner Advertiser CTS Turbo's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2nd, 2008
      Location
      Vancouver, BC
      Posts
      6,384
      Vehicles
      01 S4, 02 996TT, 04 A4, 12 Golf R, 15 GTI, 12 TTRS
      05-22-2011 12:25 AM #71
      Quote Originally Posted by snobum View Post
      Precision HP 5457 - 465HP T3/T4 Turbocharger

      what is the Corrected Air Flow? how many lb/min
      They do not publish the information or make it available to any dealers

    22. Banner Advertiser CTS Turbo's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2nd, 2008
      Location
      Vancouver, BC
      Posts
      6,384
      Vehicles
      01 S4, 02 996TT, 04 A4, 12 Golf R, 15 GTI, 12 TTRS
      06-09-2011 10:43 AM #72

    23. Member snobum's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 16th, 2005
      Location
      Gig Harbor, wa
      Posts
      627
      Vehicles
      00'Jetta2.0T/ 03' Bmw Z4
      06-09-2011 10:31 PM #73
      True I forget lol no volumetric efficiency maps from precision. Well I've been looking at the 5457 and 5758 billet on the fully built 8v with tubular exhaust mani can you get vband option for t3 setups

    24. Banner Advertiser CTS Turbo's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2nd, 2008
      Location
      Vancouver, BC
      Posts
      6,384
      Vehicles
      01 S4, 02 996TT, 04 A4, 12 Golf R, 15 GTI, 12 TTRS
      06-13-2011 01:34 PM #74
      Quote Originally Posted by snobum View Post
      True I forget lol no volumetric efficiency maps from precision. Well I've been looking at the 5457 and 5758 billet on the fully built 8v with tubular exhaust mani can you get vband option for t3 setups
      sure can, former Portland residents get a special discount too.

    25. Banner Advertiser CTS Turbo's Avatar
      Join Date
      Oct 2nd, 2008
      Location
      Vancouver, BC
      Posts
      6,384
      Vehicles
      01 S4, 02 996TT, 04 A4, 12 Golf R, 15 GTI, 12 TTRS
      06-16-2011 12:52 PM #75
      Tried to go grocery shopping last night.

      Cops had other plans.



      www.ctsturbo.com

    Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •