Well boys and Girls another story has bubbled its way to the front of may mind. This story takes place in the paint shop during the initial startup. As we ramped up and began to increase thruput. During the shift we were puzzled when the bodies stopped showing up at the color booths while the conveyor was still working. We gathered outside the color booth and we heard a loud bang coming from the oven and the conveyor came to a halt. We ran to the oven and opened one of the access doors and peered inside and couldn't see in. We turned on a dock liet at the door and swung it into the opening. Oh my GOD about 20 feet from the door there were 4 Rabbit shells along with their skids piled, crunched and contortet together from side to side and ceiling to floor. Now visualize this an opening that measured 12 feet wide by 12 feet high piled full of twisted Rabbit shells and skids. It seemed that on of the shells had become detached from the conveyor and lodged into the interior walls of the oven. Now the conveyor continued to pull shells forward and crashed into the lodged shell. Once the collision took place the bodies continued to be pressed together as other shells came into contact and after the 4th shell impacted the conveyor became so bound that it overloaded the conveyor and it shut down. We had to shut the oven down and allow it to cool off. I wish I had a picture of the interior of that oven. Now we couldn't just separate this mess and pull is out the end of the oven. What we had to do was to bring in a crew of maintenance guys with torches to cut the bodies into sections carry them to the door and throw them in to a pile on the floor. It took approximately 4.5 hours to clear the oven. When done we had a massive pile of steel a combination of shells and skids. It was a mess but we were able to be back in operation within 6 hours. Thanks for listening.