Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Thread: 2006 S-Line Audi A4 Avant 2.0 Turbo Quattro - $24.9k

1. 03-15-2010 11:12 PM #1
      Additional Info/Pics: http://www.tgt24.com/2006Avant/

Ebay Auction: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors..._1165

Info:
      2006 AUDI A4 AVANT 2.0T QUATTRO S-LINE
      Exceptionally rare and unique car. It is a 2006 AUDI A4 AVANT 2.0T QUATTRO S-LINE, Tip-Tronic Auto (with manual paddle shifters), Black with Black interior. S-Line includes sports suspension, upgraded sport steering wheel, upgraded bumpers, 18" wheels, s-line sills, etc. Other packages include: Premium Package (Homelink, Rain Sensor, Heated/ power/ memory seats, heated power memory defrost mirrors), Techology Package (Bi-Xenon adaptive headlamps), BLUETOOTH and more), and the Sunroof package. It is one of the rarest and one of the most in demand sport sedan vehicles on the market . CLEAN Autocheck/Carfax, NO accidents, Adult owned and maintained, NEVER smoked in. I am a car fanatic and my cars are very well cared for.
      MANY Additional Pics (in addition to those below) available here: http://www.tgt24.com/2006Avant/
      Price: $24,900.00
      NADA Retail Value: $25,575.00 (Click for Link)
      Original MSRP: $43k (approx)
      Mileage: 55k
      Autocheck Report (No Accidents/Clean Title): CLICK HERE
      Shipping: I've had vehicles transported in the past and am willing to assist in shipment of my A4 to its new home (buyer to pay actual shipping expense). The last vehicle I had shipped from Wisconsin to Colorado was approx $550.
      Standard Options
      · Interior
      · NON Smoker owned (never smoked in)
      · Black Leather Interior (Not leatherette, FULL Leather)
      · In-Dash 6 disc CD Changer (stock)
      · Power Windows/Locks
      · Front Heated Seats
      · Power Front Seats
      · Power Moonroof
      · Aluminum Sport Trim
      · Dual Zone Climate Control
      · S-Line Stitched Steering Wheel (with radio/phone controls)
      · Bluetooth hands free phone
      · Color DIS/Trip Computer
      · Memory Seats (4 person memory) – this option was discontinued on ‘07+ 2.0T A4’s.

· Mechanical
      · 2.0 Liter Turbo
      · Quattro All Wheel Drive
      · 6spd Tip-Tronic Auto Transmission WITH Paddle shifters on the wheel

· Exterior
      · Brilliant Black Exterior
      · S-Line Package
      · S-Line Sport Package Suspension Package (Newer S-Line's come with just the s-line appearance package and the suspension package is optional).
      · Factory Sport Package
      · Bi-Xenon Adaptable (ie - turns with the corners) Headlamps

· Misc
      · Clean Carfax, NO accidents, Original ARIZONA car
      · Adult owned, NEVER abused…I’m a car fanatic and my cars are EXTREMELY well cared for
      Maintenance
      · Oil changed every 4k with Mobil 1 synthetic

Other Custom Options
      ·****Painted Calipers/Rotors (black to blend under the wheels)
      ·****Debadged rear (emblems) done after pics were taken
      ·****Vag Mods - Remote Window function (holding down the unlock button rolls down windows as you approach the car)/No Parking lamps with headlamps, single press of unlock button on key fob unlocks all doors - all are easily reversed (via computer) if potential buyer would prefer not to have these options.

PLEASE NOTE:
      · Reason for selling – I’ve found an IDENTICAL Avant with a manual trans (and it is enroute). I’ve enjoyed the Avant very much and it has been an EXCELLENT vehicle
      · 19” RS4 Wheels and tires are NOT included in the asking price but are negotiable if desired. Stock 18” S-Line wheels/tires are included
      · The Navigation unit (in the pictures) is not included as it will be swapped into my replacement Avant

Modified by tgt at 1:22 PM 3/16/2010

2. 03-25-2010 09:08 AM #2
      SOLD