VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Lower Standards

3M views 27K replies 284 participants last post by  DubChub 
#1 ·
The Official Lower Standards Thread is now in session... Representing MKE, open to all. The guys who followed the first one lets keep it going & keep having fun.

Keepin It Real.

See less See more
#64 ·
FV-QR

Here's a summary of my day:
First, Tony texted me this morning, "yo dawg, what are you doing today?"
Well, I ended up washing cars with him:

Then, me and him when over to his friend Matt's house, had a beer, while I drooled over this beauty:

Left Matt's, and I headed back towards the Falls. Stopped by CA Tech, and saw this guy and his 16v Mk1 Jetta coupe
:

#67 ·
FV-QR

Tony, I guess my idea about the rocker guards would have been out of line, as far as ETKA goes, Cabriolet's only have the chip guards in the rear:

yea, pretty much just posted a picture of ETKA because I want you guys to be jealous

#70 ·
Re: FV-QR (Binary Star)

Yo guys we need to get a little gtg as soon as the weather is for sure to be nice. Kinda wanna meet more dubbers that are DD and are WTF low! There's always JDM's FNL(Friday night lights) we can meet up at, it's open to all cars.

#75 ·
Re: FV-QR (Biggfrmchi)

Quote, originally posted by Biggfrmchi »
Yo guys we need to get a little gtg as soon as the weather is for sure to be nice. Kinda wanna meet more dubbers that are DD and are WTF low! There's always JDM's FNL(Friday night lights) we can meet up at, it's open to all cars.

I actually have something in the works for a Lower Standards GTG, I had a meeting today about it actually. I just have to nail down a date.

#80 ·
Re: FV-QR (krautuner)

Quote, originally posted by krautuner »

question for you MK5 Golf guys... has anyone done a Euro rear bumper yet?
These bubble shaped cars are starting to grow on me...
Modified by krautuner at 11:13 AM 3-24-2010

Kerry yeah there is actually quite a few guys running the euro rear in the MK5 forums. Im just too cheap to buy one so hopefully mine will look close to that soon lol.... oh and by the way MK5s are ugly I hate them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.