Totally subscribed to this project. I love the attention to detail.
I just start back into this hobby after a long time. This thread
really gives me a ton of inspiration. Keep up the awesome work!!
O.K. This build has risen from the dust, literally. I picked up some spun aluminum velocity stacks and will re-work the current intake. I also decided to re-work the valve cover as I put the oil cap in the incorrect position so am now trying to loosely duplicate this,
It won't be exact as I don't have the time to do this one up w/that much detail but once I track down my tri-pod I'll take some decent photos of my motor progress.