VWVortex

Thread: Parts4Euro.com | *** Now an Official Dealer of all BSH Products ***

Vehicles
      20th AE GTI #1424
      11-03-2010 06:25 PM #2
      BSH engine mounts.

some good stuff!!!
      fükendübben
      Imola yellow 20th AE: Neuspeed P-flo, Revo stage 1, Neuspeed power-pulley kit, Magnaflow cat-back.
      Wanted: (PM me if you are selling)
      42 Draft Designs turbo-back, 18" LM Wheels, Solowerks coils

Vehicles
      e46 M3 - 09 GTI RIP
      11-08-2010 09:02 PM #3
      FYI, your drop down seems to show duplicates, but when I click them they are different places.. Kinda confusing..

Sorry the geek in me had to let you know.

3. 11-09-2010 01:20 AM #4
      Thanks for informing us but which item are you referring to?

Quote Originally Posted by jmejiaa View Post
      FYI, your drop down seems to show duplicates, but when I click them they are different places.. Kinda confusing..

Sorry the geek in me had to let you know.

4. 11-04-2011 04:25 AM #5
      MORE BSH PRODUCTS BELOW!!

BSH 2.0 TFSI Competition Catch Can

PLEASE ORDER HERE

BSH 2.0 TFSI PCV Revamp

PLEASE ORDER HERE

BSH 2.0 TFSI Street Catch Can

PLEASE ORDER HERE

BSH Billet Engine Mount

PLEASE ORDER HERE

BSH Billet Transmission Mount

PLEASE ORDER HERE

BSH Complete Billet Mount Package

PLEASE ORDER HERE

5. 07-19-2012 01:39 AM #6
      Looking to sell my "Like New" Original Stock Grille for the Jetta V.
      I see how much its worth online, but I'm willing to negotiate.
      Hit it up with an offer if interested.

6. 09-17-2012 04:46 PM #7
      Tried to pm you. Hi there, was wondering if you have any sales going or can get me any kind of deal on these tails for my Gti? I LOVE the look but the price seems pretty high. If you could do something to get the price a bit lower I will buy these. http://www.parts4euro.com/DCShop/pro...8e03dda6a0df4c

7. 09-17-2012 10:50 PM #8
      Hi there, please try to google for our discount coupons out there.

Quote Originally Posted by BobRenob View Post
      Tried to pm you. Hi there, was wondering if you have any sales going or can get me any kind of deal on these tails for my Gti? I LOVE the look but the price seems pretty high. If you could do something to get the price a bit lower I will buy these. http://www.parts4euro.com/DCShop/pro...8e03dda6a0df4c

8. 03-13-2013 01:44 PM #9
      I'm interested in buying these headlights
      http://www.parts4euro.com/DCShop/pro...oducts_id=1100

I already spent money on a H7 HID Kit. As you can see each bulb has a red and black wire with a male connector at the end and the kit comes with two plastic bulb adapters.

I understand you don't support using HID Kits that aren't sold by you, BUT I already have these and I'm on a highschool budget.

Can you please tell me if the red and black wires plug into an "adapter" inside the housing or would I have to use the plastic bulb adapters and plug the wires into the "metal tabs" on the plastic bulb adapters?

9. 03-13-2013 02:56 PM #10
      The black and red wire hook up on the inside to the low beam negative/positive connector.

Quote Originally Posted by DasNoob View Post
      I'm interested in buying these headlights
      http://www.parts4euro.com/DCShop/pro...oducts_id=1100

I already spent money on a H7 HID Kit. As you can see each bulb has a red and black wire with a male connector at the end and the kit comes with two plastic bulb adapters.

I understand you don't support using HID Kits that aren't sold by you, BUT I already have these and I'm on a highschool budget.

Can you please tell me if the red and black wires plug into an "adapter" inside the housing or would I have to use the plastic bulb adapters and plug the wires into the "metal tabs" on the plastic bulb adapters?

10. Junior Member
      Vehicles
      2007 Jetta 2.5
      05-29-2013 01:21 PM #11
      I am deceived of my recent purchase with you guys. I bought my stuff last week on your website, immediate payment through paypal. I then called and confirmed, was going to get shipped at latest on Friday. Item was not shipped, sent 2 e-mails, never got a reply and then I get an e-mail yesterday night that my items finally shipped, still no reply from you. I don't think I will be doing business with you guys anytime soon.

11. 05-31-2013 07:13 AM #12
      Thank you for your order, we apologize for the delays, where did you send the email to? It might have went to spam box. We always reply emails within 24 hours

Quote Originally Posted by 2.5MKV View Post
      I am deceived of my recent purchase with you guys. I bought my stuff last week on your website, immediate payment through paypal. I then called and confirmed, was going to get shipped at latest on Friday. Item was not shipped, sent 2 e-mails, never got a reply and then I get an e-mail yesterday night that my items finally shipped, still no reply from you. I don't think I will be doing business with you guys anytime soon.

12. Junior Member
      Vehicles
      2007 Jetta 2.5
      05-31-2013 10:47 AM #13
      Quote Originally Posted by parts4euro.com View Post
      Thank you for your order, we apologize for the delays, where did you send the email to? It might have went to spam box. We always reply emails within 24 hours
      1 from your wesite, the other to your contact e-mail on the website. My items are still not shipped, I ordered on Wednesday, May 22. Any chance someone can do a follow-up?

13. 05-31-2013 12:35 PM #14
      Quote Originally Posted by 2.5MKV View Post
      1 from your wesite, the other to your contact e-mail on the website. My items are still not shipped, I ordered on Wednesday, May 22. Any chance someone can do a follow-up?
      Would you please forward your original message to info@parts4euro.com, and we will be able to get back to you as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience.

14. Junior Member
      Vehicles
      2007 Jetta 2.5
      05-31-2013 01:52 PM #15
      Quote Originally Posted by parts4euro.com View Post
      Would you please forward your original message to info@parts4euro.com, and we will be able to get back to you as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience.
      I did. I also called you guys all day and I keep getting VM.

15. Member
      Vehicles
      1.8t racecar
      05-27-2014 09:10 PM #16
      Does the 2.0 tsi intake include the secondary breather? There is no option to include it in my purchase here - http://www.parts4euro.com/bsh-speeds...ake-p-705.html

It's only smellz, babii. It's nahhfingg.

IG: jmbrooks14

Peep my photos