VWVortex

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: a few shots

Vehicles
      2000 A4, 1998 Civic, 1977 Coupe DeVille
      04-12-2010 05:01 PM #126
      Quote, originally posted by NJGTIVR6 »
      Haha thanks a lot man that means a lot!
      That makes a lot of sense seeing as how CCW's are custom wheels and I counted a total of I think 5 sets of CCW's yesterday all completely different vs. how many RS's?!?

Modified by NJGTIVR6 at 11:42 AM 4-12-2010

but they were all different. u must not have a set of eather one thats why ur hating on them
      DUB CULT l ESAD l S6 V8 6speed swapped B5 A4
      #hardlinesbyswoops #swoopsbuilt IG mr__pq

2. 04-12-2010 05:20 PM #127
      Quote, originally posted by aar0n. »
      I definitely saw more than 5 sets haha. CCW pretty much has LM20s and Classics as wheels that people run on their VWs/Audis so what Paul's saying (and I kinda felt the same way yesterday)is that they all looked pretty similar and were on quite a bit of cars. I mean I saw race and street Classics, full polished, anodized, etc. variations of CCWs but they weren't as varied as RSs are since there are infinitely more combinations for RSs compared to CCWs, plus RSs can't be bought the way most cars run them, there's a good amount more custom work and wrench time needed to build proper RSs

Well now that I think about it I saw 6 sets (including mine lol) but who knows I might have missed some...Idk I guess I just have a hard time agreeing that they all look the same when they all had different finishes, lip sizes, hardware... similar to all the different RS's that were there.
      At the end of the day I like both wheels if spec'd properly and built tastefully no matter how "played" some people think they are. [IMG]http://**********************/smile/emthup.gif[/IMG]
      Quote, originally posted by P Q »
      but they were all different. u must not have a set of eather one thats why ur hating on them

Hah that's funny... I have a set of LM20's and BBS LM's

04-12-2010 05:29 PM #128
      Quote, originally posted by lil8v »

i think your secretly in love with her dude u seem to enjoy hating on her maybe your in denial....

OHH EEMM GEEE how did you know?? you see right through me.
      VW + anything = CEL
      Buy my car $7,000

4. Member
      Vehicles
      a hyped up economy car
      04-12-2010 05:46 PM #129

ballar
      *~The Euro Gtg~*..........CaniBeat?..........

5. Member
      Vehicles
      2010 GTI
      04-12-2010 06:09 PM #130
      Lots of nice pix. Can't wait til I'm on the east coast later in the year. More pix of the Eos and its owner would be appreciated so I can figure out what the hell you all are freakin' out about though.
      MKVI GTI 4-Dr | CW | H&R Sport | DSG | VMR | Nav | Xenon | Sunroof Totaled

The search begins...

6. Former Advertiser
      Vehicles
      M3 / W211 Estate
      04-12-2010 06:09 PM #131

i have mad rimz, wimmenz and booze. wanna be friends?

7. Member
      Vehicles
      W210 E55 AMG
      04-12-2010 07:07 PM #132
      Quote, originally posted by shagnwagn118 »
      thanks alot man
      not rs's, rays engineering payton place. those would be textured rubstrips and there oem euro parts.

Whether they are Rays/RS, they both look alike. [IMG]http://**********************/smile/emthup.gif[/IMG]
      I went ahead and said that about the bumpers because they DID look like they were painted all black. Now that I saw the bottom picture, I'll take it back. Should do the side moldings textured to continue the flow.

8. 04-12-2010 07:14 PM #133
      Quote, originally posted by Dedpool »
      Lots of nice pix. Can't wait til I'm on the east coast later in the year. More pix of the Eos and its owner would be appreciated so I can figure out what the hell you all are freakin' out about though.

http://www.myspace.com/dubiitch?MyToken=d447161f-b

Vehicles
      Black car
      04-12-2010 07:16 PM #134
      Quote, originally posted by Eu PiLi »
      Whether they are Rays/RS, they both look alike. [IMG]http://**********************/smile/emthup.gif[/IMG]
      I went ahead and said that about the bumpers because they DID look like they were painted all black. Now that I saw the bottom picture, I'll take it back. Should do the side moldings textured to continue the flow.

all the moldings are textured. all the valences are painted to match the bumpers
      Quote Originally Posted by d.tek View Post
      ur an moran.

10. Member
      Vehicles
      W210 E55 AMG
      04-12-2010 07:18 PM #135
      Beat me to editing my post. Just saw another one and sides were textured. [IMG]http://**********************/smile/emthup.gif[/IMG]

11. Member
      Vehicles
      09 tiguan, 911tt, na miata
      04-12-2010 08:35 PM #136
      Quote, originally posted by adelg88 »
      http://s6.photobucket.com/albu...02010/

Thank you for the pic [IMG]http://**********************/smile/emthup.gif[/IMG]

Vehicles
      04-12-2010 10:10 PM #137
      Well now that I think about it I saw 6 sets (including mine lol) but who knows I might have missed some...Idk I guess I just have a hard time agreeing that they all look the same when they all had different finishes, lip sizes, hardware... similar to all the different RS's that were there.
      At the end of the day I like both wheels if spec'd properly and built tastefully no matter how "played" some people think they are. [IMG]http://**********************/smile/emthup.gif[/IMG]

ok ok, i didnt know. i thoguht u were one of those guys that hate just cus they dont have a set. i look at it this way, u have the wheels you do cus u like them. if u see them at car shows on another car who cares. thats what 4 or 5 times a year. meanwhile back home u are probably the only guy in the area rocking those wheels.
      i built rs's on my old jetts cus i love that style. dont know ifid spend that much money on a set of wheels again but tikme will tell. now i have my bros dished out rs's to look at to pass the time

13. 04-12-2010 10:11 PM #138
      no problem at all, nice car

14. Member
      Vehicles
      1966 Ragtop, 1989 s13 driftcar 1912 Willys 6 speed quattro manual, 07 GT3, 09 LP640, S54 swapped R1
      04-12-2010 10:40 PM #139
      I'm liking all the haters on my jti. Sorry I don't have a crazy amount of money to make my car really fast... And who cares if I have swoops old wheels as soon as I get cash I'll get them powdercoated or keep them how they are. I mean being a junior in hs I didn't think I was doing to bad.
      Thanks haters.
      I spooned eastcoaststeeze in dannybarones bed

Vehicles
      04-12-2010 10:48 PM #140
      so what they are his old wheels. they look good. get them powder coated and fresh and ur good to go [IMG]http://**********************/smile/emthup.gif[/IMG]

16. Member
      Vehicles
      1966 Ragtop, 1989 s13 driftcar 1912 Willys 6 speed quattro manual, 07 GT3, 09 LP640, S54 swapped R1
      04-12-2010 11:14 PM #141
      Thanks man she's still a work in progress I really want to get the wheels redone just gotta think what color or whatever. But first I need to get my trans fixed, no reverse:/

Vehicles
      MKV
      04-12-2010 11:25 PM #142
      i want to see a pic of the chic in the eos. i love big tits and but implants
      KillaCoupeRacing

18. Member
      Vehicles
      04-12-2010 11:58 PM #143
      The two girls iN the yellow 20th were really hot too=]

Vehicles
      1992 jetta gl
      04-13-2010 09:32 AM #144
      Quote, originally posted by dawgpound »
      i want to see a pic of the chic in the eos. i love big tits and but implants

agreed [IMG]http://**********************/smile/emthup.gif[/IMG]

Blog Entries
      Vehicles
      Corrado
      04-13-2010 09:52 AM #145
      Quote, originally posted by Sour_Kraut »
      Whether she has coils or bags who gives a ****. I dont see whats so special about it. Maybe you can enlighten the masses as to what else is done to the car that makes it so esthetically ground breaking? Apparently my untrained eyes are missing a lot. Anyone can lower a car and throw set of wheels on it and change their color every season. Thats real innovative styling.

Fact is, there is nothing innovative in VW scene anymore - it has all be done at one time or another. Think it up, and chances are someone has either done it or is in the process of doing it. With the advent of the internet, we look at our brothers and sisters across the pond and then think things are played out. Sure, in the scene they might be played out, but our cars are still unique in the grander scheme.
      Further more, there is nothing wrong with simply lowering a car and putting nice wheels on it. In my constant glass-is-half-full view, it shows that that is all that is needed to make a statement in this or any modified car scene. Lower it, Slap some nice wheels on it, and maybe tint it. There really isn't a need for drastic body mods. Simplicity rules; with everyone looking modify that and change this, leaving things stock is becoming the new form of modding. Hence the concept of OEM+.
      For the bulk of us, we aren't trying to win drag races or set a new lap record at Laguna Seca. We're trying to look good while cruising. And riding low on aftermarket wheels is all about cruising. Face it, there will always be someone faster.
      So, relax, enjoy the scene for what it is, and for god sakes, don't take it too seriously. [IMG]http://**********************/smile/emthup.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://**********************/smile/emthup.gif[/IMG]
      Project Corrado RS: Keep Up
      MSD 12v VR6 coilpack setup/components For Sale: Here
      Other items for sale: Sparco, VR6 HVAC box, VR6 radiators, Mocal Oil Cooler: Here

Vehicles
      82 TD Rabbit (RIP), 84 GTI, 86 Monte Carlo SS, 99.5 VR6 GTI, 883 Sportster, 92 GMC Sierra 2500
      04-13-2010 12:27 PM #146
      Quote, originally posted by Krazee »
      Fact is, there is nothing innovative in VW scene anymore - it has all be done at one time or another. Think it up, and chances are someone has either done it or is in the process of doing it. With the advent of the internet, we look at our brothers and sisters across the pond and then think things are played out. Sure, in the scene they might be played out, but our cars are still unique in the grander scheme.
      Further more, there is nothing wrong with simply lowering a car and putting nice wheels on it. In my constant glass-is-half-full view, it shows that that is all that is needed to make a statement in this or any modified car scene. Lower it, Slap some nice wheels on it, and maybe tint it. There really isn't a need for drastic body mods. Simplicity rules; with everyone looking modify that and change this, leaving things stock is becoming the new form of modding. Hence the concept of OEM+.
      For the bulk of us, we aren't trying to win drag races or set a new lap record at Laguna Seca. We're trying to look good while cruising. And riding low on aftermarket wheels is all about cruising. Face it, there will always be someone faster.
      So, relax, enjoy the scene for what it is, and for god sakes, don't take it too seriously. [IMG]http://**********************/smile/emthup.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://**********************/smile/emthup.gif[/IMG]

22. 04-13-2010 02:16 PM #147
      Quote, originally posted by andrew m. »
      i have mad rimz, wimmenz and booze. wanna be friends?

Can I haz Bagyards?!? lol
      Quote, originally posted by P Q »
      ok ok, i didnt know. i thoguht u were one of those guys that hate just cus they dont have a set. i look at it this way, u have the wheels you do cus u like them. if u see them at car shows on another car who cares. thats what 4 or 5 times a year. meanwhile back home u are probably the only guy in the area rocking those wheels.
      i built rs's on my old jetts cus i love that style. dont know ifid spend that much money on a set of wheels again but tikme will tell. now i have my bros dished out rs's to look at to pass the time

It's all good man... no hating here just stating my opinion, I couldn't agree more with what you said above though. [IMG]http://**********************/smile/emthup.gif[/IMG]

Vehicles
      04-13-2010 04:31 PM #148
      [IMG]http://**********************/smile/emthup.gif[/IMG]

Vehicles
      BMP R32
      04-13-2010 04:50 PM #149

well put [IMG]http://**********************/smile/emthup.gif[/IMG]

Vehicles
      dark red girl car, cop car.
      04-14-2010 04:31 PM #150
      Quote, originally posted by mflores57vr6 »

who shaved your bay brah? that isht was HOT
      and

not too sure how somebody is classified as a "wheel-whore" when they have only run stock EOS wheels, and Super RS'. yea, the Super RS' were painted pink, and now they are green, but it is still the same wheel...wait, I forgot it was cool to run a wheel-whores sticker, even if you are not one by any means.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast