Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: a few shots

1. Member
      Vehicles
      1966 Ragtop, 1989 s13 driftcar 1912 Willys 6 speed quattro manual, 07 GT3, 09 LP640, S54 swapped R1
      04-12-2010 11:14 PM #141
      Thanks man she's still a work in progress I really want to get the wheels redone just gotta think what color or whatever. But first I need to get my trans fixed, no reverse:/
      I spooned eastcoaststeeze in dannybarones bed

Vehicles
      MKV
      04-12-2010 11:25 PM #142
      i want to see a pic of the chic in the eos. i love big tits and but implants
      KillaCoupeRacing

3. Member
      Vehicles
      1966 Ragtop, 1989 s13 driftcar 1912 Willys 6 speed quattro manual, 07 GT3, 09 LP640, S54 swapped R1
      04-12-2010 11:58 PM #143
      The two girls iN the yellow 20th were really hot too=]

Vehicles
      1992 jetta gl
      04-13-2010 09:32 AM #144
      Quote, originally posted by dawgpound »
      i want to see a pic of the chic in the eos. i love big tits and but implants

agreed

Blog Entries
      Vehicles
      Corrado
      04-13-2010 09:52 AM #145
      Quote, originally posted by Sour_Kraut »

Whether she has coils or bags who gives a ****. I dont see whats so special about it. Maybe you can enlighten the masses as to what else is done to the car that makes it so esthetically ground breaking? Apparently my untrained eyes are missing a lot. Anyone can lower a car and throw set of wheels on it and change their color every season. Thats real innovative styling.

Fact is, there is nothing innovative in VW scene anymore - it has all be done at one time or another. Think it up, and chances are someone has either done it or is in the process of doing it. With the advent of the internet, we look at our brothers and sisters across the pond and then think things are played out. Sure, in the scene they might be played out, but our cars are still unique in the grander scheme.

Further more, there is nothing wrong with simply lowering a car and putting nice wheels on it. In my constant glass-is-half-full view, it shows that that is all that is needed to make a statement in this or any modified car scene. Lower it, Slap some nice wheels on it, and maybe tint it. There really isn't a need for drastic body mods. Simplicity rules; with everyone looking modify that and change this, leaving things stock is becoming the new form of modding. Hence the concept of OEM+.

For the bulk of us, we aren't trying to win drag races or set a new lap record at Laguna Seca. We're trying to look good while cruising. And riding low on aftermarket wheels is all about cruising. Face it, there will always be someone faster.

So, relax, enjoy the scene for what it is, and for god sakes, don't take it too seriously.

Project Corrado RS: Keep Up
      MSD 12v VR6 coilpack setup/components For Sale: Here
      Other items for sale: Sparco, VR6 HVAC box, VR6 radiators, Mocal Oil Cooler: Here

Vehicles
      82 TD Rabbit (RIP), 84 GTI, 86 Monte Carlo SS, 99.5 VR6 GTI, 883 Sportster, 92 GMC Sierra 2500
      04-13-2010 12:27 PM #146
      Quote, originally posted by Krazee »

Fact is, there is nothing innovative in VW scene anymore - it has all be done at one time or another. Think it up, and chances are someone has either done it or is in the process of doing it. With the advent of the internet, we look at our brothers and sisters across the pond and then think things are played out. Sure, in the scene they might be played out, but our cars are still unique in the grander scheme.

Further more, there is nothing wrong with simply lowering a car and putting nice wheels on it. In my constant glass-is-half-full view, it shows that that is all that is needed to make a statement in this or any modified car scene. Lower it, Slap some nice wheels on it, and maybe tint it. There really isn't a need for drastic body mods. Simplicity rules; with everyone looking modify that and change this, leaving things stock is becoming the new form of modding. Hence the concept of OEM+.

For the bulk of us, we aren't trying to win drag races or set a new lap record at Laguna Seca. We're trying to look good while cruising. And riding low on aftermarket wheels is all about cruising. Face it, there will always be someone faster.

So, relax, enjoy the scene for what it is, and for god sakes, don't take it too seriously.

7. 04-13-2010 02:16 PM #147
      Quote, originally posted by andrew m. »

i have mad rimz, wimmenz and booze. wanna be friends?

Can I haz Bagyards?!? lol

Quote, originally posted by P Q »

ok ok, i didnt know. i thoguht u were one of those guys that hate just cus they dont have a set. i look at it this way, u have the wheels you do cus u like them. if u see them at car shows on another car who cares. thats what 4 or 5 times a year. meanwhile back home u are probably the only guy in the area rocking those wheels.

i built rs's on my old jetts cus i love that style. dont know ifid spend that much money on a set of wheels again but tikme will tell. now i have my bros dished out rs's to look at to pass the time

It's all good man... no hating here just stating my opinion, I couldn't agree more with what you said above though.

Vehicles
      2000 A4, 1998 Civic, 1977 Coupe DeVille
      04-13-2010 04:31 PM #148
      DUB CULT l ESAD l S6 V8 6speed swapped B5 A4 l IG: mr_pq
      #hardlinesbyswoops #webuildradshiza

Vehicles
      RS .:R32
      04-13-2010 04:50 PM #149

well put

Vehicles
      dark red girl car, cop car.
      04-14-2010 04:31 PM #150
      Quote, originally posted by mflores57vr6 »

who shaved your bay brah? that isht was HOT

and

not too sure how somebody is classified as a "wheel-whore" when they have only run stock EOS wheels, and Super RS'. yea, the Super RS' were painted pink, and now they are green, but it is still the same wheel...wait, I forgot it was cool to run a wheel-whores sticker, even if you are not one by any means.

Flickr l the internet sucks. l it's all about the e-fame. l buy my wheels.

Vehicles
      '96 MK3 GTI VR6
      04-14-2010 06:02 PM #151
      Dam mad people hatin & shouting out DubB^tch.I seen her around, I dont know her or care how she looks like but she had some nice VW's. Atleast give her some credit on the effort she puts on her cars ,attenting shows & gtg's. Since some of yous have alot to say why not say it to her face ? Besides that if yous have nothing nice to say ,dont say it at all . Its funny how people always comment on others and never look at there own.

Dope Ride:

Vehicles
      04-14-2010 06:52 PM #152
      don't get me wrong, i think the CAR is beautiful, I just don't understand why people run a wheel-whores sticker, when they have run 2 sets of wheels, 1 of those being stock.

13. 04-14-2010 10:11 PM #153
      ^ you do know wheel-whores is just a WEBSITE right? and it's just a STICKER advertising a WEBSITE where people show and sell their wheels. wheel whores has nothing to to with how many sets of wheels you own(ed). it's like saying your an a**clown for runnin a VWvortex sticker if you've only had 100 posts. it's just a sticker.

Vehicles
      04-14-2010 10:35 PM #154
      Quote, originally posted by untitled »
      ^ you do know wheel-whores is just a WEBSITE right? and it's just a STICKER advertising a WEBSITE where people show and sell their wheels. wheel whores has nothing to to with how many sets of wheels you own(ed). it's like saying your an a**clown for runnin a VWvortex sticker if you've only had 100 posts. it's just a sticker.

well aware of what the site is...

15. 04-14-2010 10:42 PM #155
      then why make this statement about her?

04-14-2010 11:36 PM #156
      some of you people nitpick so much ****ing ****.

qft already.

17. Member
      Vehicles
      04-15-2010 12:03 PM #157
      They should change this to the hater thread. Why can't we all get along! Who cares what stickers people have on there car! There just stickers.

Vehicles
      MKV
      04-15-2010 12:19 PM #158
      i think that eos is ****ing hot. Love that car and id have no shame in running that. Better then the same old mk3 gti and mk4 jetta
      KillaCoupeRacing

Vehicles
      '98 e36 328is, '98 cbr900rr
      04-15-2010 12:27 PM #159
      Quote, originally posted by dawgpound »
      i think that eos is ****ing hot. Love that car and id have no shame in running that. Better then the same old mk3 gti and mk4 jetta

'84 scirocco, '89 cabby, '91 honda civic dx, '91 gsxr750, '92 jetta gli obd2 12v vr6, '92 mx-5, '92 nissan hardbody, '93 240sx sr20, '94 e34 530i, '95 jetta 2.0 aba turbo, '95 passat glx wagon, (2) '96 jetta 2.0, '97 bmw i528, '98 cbr900rr, '98 e36 328is, '98 cabrio, '99.5 jetta vr6, (2) '99.5 jetta 2.0, '04 Sentra
      The Low Life FB & The Low Life IG page & Personal IG

Blog Entries
      Vehicles
      Corrado
      04-15-2010 01:20 PM #160
      Quote, originally posted by livinzlyfe »

well aware of what the site is...

Then what is your point? We're all wheel whores, thus the advent of said website - for us all to show off the wheels we have, regardless of style, color or quantity. We all love wheels and multiple styles, but ones finances, the possibility of fitment, etc, dictate whether or not we choose to own any or all of them.

Project Corrado RS: Keep Up
      MSD 12v VR6 coilpack setup/components For Sale: Here
      Other items for sale: Sparco, VR6 HVAC box, VR6 radiators, Mocal Oil Cooler: Here

21. Member
      Vehicles
      a hyped up economy car
      04-15-2010 11:31 PM #161

Louis, you are my hero

*~The Euro Gtg~*..........CaniBeat?..........

Vehicles
      SLAM.TUCK.POKE.DOPE.
      04-17-2010 05:39 PM #162
      haha yea jbroth3rs i was the guy in the silver jetta screamin at you sayin that real race cars dont have reverse! haha dont worry man same happen to me. fixed her up tho for absoultey no dollas lol feels great to be able to back up again llol
      Swagga so nice i should notorize it

instagram: @chaoz_

23. Member
      Vehicles
      04-17-2010 09:13 PM #163
      HAHAHAHAHA i remember that that was funny as hell. yeah i was trying to get the girl in the front seat to push but that was a no go, but im glad i made the turn to go back in haha

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345