Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Page 81 of 118 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591 ... LastLast
    Results 2,001 to 2,025 of 2939

Thread: London, ON ,Wednesday, 8pm ,Timmies -Commish and Higbury thread !!

02-12-2012 11:14 AM #2001
      Cheap, fast, reliable - Pick your two!

Vehicles
      87scirocco,99 A4, 98 TDI
      02-12-2012 02:58 PM #2002
      hEY GUY or gurlz I alzo starts a new Bookface/twitter/google+ site...comez joinz itz WOOT...BING BANG CLING CLANG...HOLLA at me BOYYYYZZZZ...

www.vwisdabombfastestshizontheuniverses.com

GET AT ME...
      Quote Originally Posted by Nicefeet View Post
      Proven fact: Kids ruin vaginas

3. 02-12-2012 05:17 PM #2003
      hey toy. its trevor you dip****.. and u of all people should know what were trying to do here.. no need to chirp. like i said were trying to bring the car scene together and actually start doing **** instead of just meeting a timmies on a wednesday lol.. and most of you guys we cruised with from london didnt even make it our way except for once lol..

4. 02-12-2012 05:38 PM #2004
      So lets do something, The Tex is here, we're all on it.... what would you like to do?
      Canadian Immo 2 and 3 defeat service, PM for more information.

5. Member
      Vehicles
      rhd mk3 + DBP.:R32
      02-12-2012 06:03 PM #2005
      I support segregation. Half those cars are turds. I'm sorry but it's true. You can say car enthusiast this and that but at the end of the day I'm not gonna park my car beside some shi box because we're ascoiated with some online forum.

Vehicles
      87scirocco,99 A4, 98 TDI
      02-12-2012 06:17 PM #2006
      Trevor, PM SENT

Everyone Else:

I tried this back when ldot tunerz started coming by,,and **** hit the fan...nothing went forward from there and the story continues....

The only time I heard of anything in sarnia I went to it...and it barely happened.

Our scene is the meet at timmies...Lets move it again...make it all VW/euro...BUT alot of the people that attend also hang out with the buckets that show up...so...it'll always be what it is now.

We've tried to do fun little GTG's...no one shows up or a billion people say they will and dont...so still a sham..

/rant

7. 02-12-2012 06:25 PM #2007
      Quote Originally Posted by toy_vw View Post
      Trevor, PM SENT

Everyone Else:

I tried this back when ldot tunerz started coming by,,and **** hit the fan...nothing went forward from there and the story continues....

The only time I heard of anything in sarnia I went to it...and it barely happened.

Our scene is the meet at timmies...Lets move it again...make it all VW/euro...BUT alot of the people that attend also hang out with the buckets that show up...so...it'll always be what it is now.

We've tried to do fun little GTG's...no one shows up or a billion people say they will and dont...so still a sham..
      /rant

Sounds a bit like the VW/Audi Show they tried to keep going in Grand Bend. It is a perfect car show venue in my opinion. Camping, beach, bars, 1/4 mile......It could be sooooo good, but had a tough time to stay afloat.

8. 02-12-2012 07:09 PM #2008
      Quote Originally Posted by Banana.Phone View Post
      I support segregation. Half those cars are turds. I'm sorry but it's true. You can say car enthusiast this and that but at the end of the day I'm not gonna park my car beside some shi box because we're ascoiated with some online forum.
      what cars are turds??? have you seen what has been around the last couple years or are you still basing your theorys on what u seen before. im a vw guy till the death but there a a tonne of nicer cars then what u own. maybe they dont want to be parked beside your ****box. thats the problem right there why our car seen is **** in this area. people like u think u own something speacial. i take pride in whatever car it is if its a decent turner or euro. supras, skylines, 180sx's , s14's, 300z'z , mustangs, old cars, whatever it is. your gti or a4 aint worth half of what some of these cars are worth. and any normal person looking at your rides would think to them selves what a pos.. dont talk to me about turds.

9. 02-12-2012 07:12 PM #2009
      Quote Originally Posted by dmoe View Post
      Sounds a bit like the VW/Audi Show they tried to keep going in Grand Bend. It is a perfect car show venue in my opinion. Camping, beach, bars, 1/4 mile......It could be sooooo good, but had a tough time to stay afloat.
      cause there is a bunch of knobbs that go to those shows. it could be so much.. wish they would stick it out and try to make it work. but they wont

Vehicles
      87scirocco,99 A4, 98 TDI
      02-12-2012 07:21 PM #2010
      ..............DERP..............

Vehicles
      91 VW Golf/Audi TT
      02-12-2012 07:56 PM #2011
      The Sleeper From HELL 12.64 FWD.

12. Member
      Vehicles
      02-12-2012 08:14 PM #2012
      Quote Originally Posted by vrsiickness View Post
      what cars are turds??? have you seen what has been around the last couple years or are you still basing your theorys on what u seen before. im a vw guy till the death but there a a tonne of nicer cars then what u own. maybe they dont want to be parked beside your ****box. thats the problem right there why our car seen is **** in this area. people like u think u own something speacial. i take pride in whatever car it is if its a decent turner or euro. supras, skylines, 180sx's , s14's, 300z'z , mustangs, old cars, whatever it is. your gti or a4 aint worth half of what some of these cars are worth. and any normal person looking at your rides would think to them selves what a pos.. dont talk to me about turds.
      My a4 is a turd. My gti I dunno. It's clean. There's always something better. Ill let others speak for my car. Just saying that some dude driving a damn cavalier or some shi with motegi mr7s telling me about his dream to get his body kit colour matches gets annoying. My rims are probably worth more than his whole car. I sound like a prick but I just don't care for other cars to be in a club. This I a VW site. Don't expect To not have some waves from your post

Vehicles
      MK4 Jetta 1.8t
      02-12-2012 09:22 PM #2013
      vw **** boxes = cool
      all others fail

14. Member
      Vehicles
      02-12-2012 09:41 PM #2014
      sick whips

Point proven. Not saying they are all turds...just not my cup of tea. Can we go back to talking about our dreams things that we'll never do to our VWs now?

02-12-2012 09:43 PM #2015
      Cheap, fast, reliable - Pick your two!

Vehicles
      87scirocco,99 A4, 98 TDI
      02-12-2012 09:57 PM #2016
      that was a waste of a flush. CLEAN WATER...no **** or anything...

WASTE

soo...since Ive got BB5's, am i still a turd?

Vehicles
      MK4 Jetta 1.8t
      02-12-2012 10:02 PM #2017
      my car idles at 800 rpm

Vehicles
      87scirocco,99 A4, 98 TDI
      02-12-2012 10:12 PM #2018
      Quote Originally Posted by smurfs_182 View Post
      my car idles at 800 rpm

BUT....you have CIS....

19. 02-12-2012 11:30 PM #2019
      sick whips

Point proven. Not saying they are all turds...just not my cup of tea. Can we go back to talking about our dreams things that we'll never do to our VWs now?
      Sweet. Nice pic there. Picked one of the BBQ day in chatham. Here a point to prove. Pick a car on that pic?

Vw was my cup of tea until I realized most people that own them are knobs. So it's turnin a lot o people away. Jus sayin

Vehicles
      '03 Wagon TDI 6spd
      02-13-2012 12:23 AM #2020
      Quote Originally Posted by vrsiickness View Post
      Vw was my cup of tea until I realized most people that own them are knobs. So it's turnin a lot o people away. Jus sayin

It's like this with almost any car group. there's always gonna be some people who are air heads that talk sh!t for no reason.
      Quote Originally Posted by ennui_delphian View Post
      Don't anger canadiun lesbian...

21. 02-13-2012 12:39 AM #2021
      Quote Originally Posted by Greg_J View Post
      It's like this with almost any car group. there's always gonna be some people who are air heads that talk sh!t for no reason.
      Yes Greg I realize that. But like I said for the people interested check it out. I think ur from the bend to?? Can't remember but were always up there

Vehicles
      92 corrado 16v rhd, 90 corrado g60, 89 cabriolet, 86 jetta coupe, 82 caddy, 96 golf gl etc etc etc
      02-13-2012 01:37 AM #2022
      its not just the london scene thats hurtin' lately. the gestapo up here in cambridge/kitchener are just looking for a reason to wheel you and give you a hard time. really puts a damper on the whole "car scene" when you can't move without seeing red and blues in the mirror.

not only that but in the summer there are monday night gtg's wednesday night gtg's and thursday night gtg's all different "clubs" and slightly different locations but the same people
      it wears a bit on you after a while.
      3200sq/ft of vw insanity
      www.forums.vwarmy.com!

23. 02-13-2012 03:21 AM #2023
      Quote Originally Posted by dubonic possesion View Post
      its not just the london scene thats hurtin' lately. the gestapo up here in cambridge/kitchener are just looking for a reason to wheel you and give you a hard time. really puts a damper on the whole "car scene" when you can't move without seeing red and blues in the mirror.

not only that but in the summer there are monday night gtg's wednesday night gtg's and thursday night gtg's all different "clubs" and slightly different locations but the same people
      it wears a bit on you after a while.
      Yes I understand that. That why I suggested this new site I started because its a chance to meet new people and bring new people into the scene regardless what they drive. As long as there not total **** boxes lol. Those cars in those pics actually have a lot of work done to them and it was a small BBQ at the last minute that day So he has no write to chirp anyone regardless what's done.

24. 02-13-2012 04:05 AM #2024
      sick whips

Damn. That reminds me of this

Vehicles
      MK4 Jetta 1.8t
      02-13-2012 07:14 AM #2025
      Quote Originally Posted by toy_vw View Post
      BUT....you have CIS....
      thats what i thought, i think somethings broke how do i make it idle at 2k again

Page 81 of 118 FirstFirst ... 317177787980818283848591 ... LastLast