Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Page 20 of 111 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Street Fighter 4

1. 09-30-2010 03:15 PM #476
      Awesome! Thanks man.

I ended up getting “Merciless” (Online)- Win 30 rounds by chip damage" last night while playing you guys.

I hate balrog.

Vehicles
      2011 Kia Optima
      09-30-2010 03:32 PM #477
      I still havent got the Merciless one but I have the Akume eye one so i have at least 15

the rest will be trial linked for me so I'll never get them
      Quote Originally Posted by backinthegame View Post
      Plus, if it gets cold, you can close the door and start the car up. It'll heat the place up in no time to help you sleep.
      Team 7-Up Keepin It Fresh! [llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll] - Clever Response Loading.... Please wait.

3. 09-30-2010 06:12 PM #478
      I think I might switch to Sim full time now that Ibuki is b ranked.

I just need to learn the match ups better. Once I get into a corner it's hard to crouch tech for me.

Vehicles
      2011 Kia Optima
      09-30-2010 06:26 PM #479
      I have a really hard time fighting Sim....guess I'll have to step up.....maybe the "Power of The Earth" will help my Tony Hawk win
      Plus, if it gets cold, you can close the door and start the car up. It'll heat the place up in no time to help you sleep.
      Team 7-Up Keepin It Fresh! [llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll] - Clever Response Loading.... Please wait.

Vehicles
      2011 Kia Optima
      09-30-2010 07:11 PM #481

*Right Click.....Love it

Vehicles
      Miata, Miata
      09-30-2010 10:08 PM #482

It seems like there are only 4 of us keeping this thread on the first page.

7. 10-01-2010 10:32 AM #483
      Quote Originally Posted by horribleR View Post

It seems like there are only 4 of us keeping this thread on the first page.
      you guys play on PS3 or 360?

JuicedRat if its PS3 - im on from time to time - still trying to get my Adon back in shape
      Boiler Up!

Make it three yards mother****er and we'll have an automobile race

Vehicles
      Miata, Miata
      10-01-2010 12:13 PM #484
      Quote Originally Posted by Juiced6 View Post

JuicedRat if its PS3 - im on from time to time - still trying to get my Adon back in shape

Are you East coast or West coast? Stupid, Notch, and I are on later in the day (~5pm-10pm PST) unless one of us doesn't have work.

Vehicles
      92 Satin Silver Corrado SLC, 02 Laser Red Audi S4, 98 Windsor Blue Jetta GLX, & 08 Honda CBR 600RR
      10-01-2010 12:18 PM #485
      I'll see if i can get on, its been awhile
      PSN =cocotaso218
      XBL =cocotaso218

Vehicles
      2011 Kia Optima
      10-01-2010 02:14 PM #486
      Quote Originally Posted by Juiced6 View Post

we're on PS3...I'll send a friend request

Are you East coast or West coast? Stupid, Notch, and I are on later in the day (~5pm-10pm PST) unless one of us doesn't have work.
      I just woke up right now I have a headache that feels like a hangover from playing so long last night

Quote Originally Posted by cocotaso218 View Post
      I'll see if i can get on, its been awhile
      Youre on the "too good to play us anymore game system" We figured youre doing nice things for your GF (like you should) after she bought you that Fight Stick

I'm going to the grocery store then I'll be on in a little while.....CONDOR DIVE!!!!

Vehicles
      2011 Kia Optima
      10-01-2010 02:21 PM #487

12. 10-01-2010 05:19 PM #488
      im in the midwest but my wife works 3rd shift a few nights a week so some nights im up to 3-4am

Lag can be an issue but thats it with the west coasters
      Boiler Up!

Make it three yards mother****er and we'll have an automobile race

13. 10-01-2010 09:56 PM #489
      I'm going to jump on in a bit. I hope my connection doesn't drop like last night.

14. 10-02-2010 01:30 PM #490
      Good games last night. Can't believe it was almost 3:30am here I literally just woke up lol.

I think something is busted with my mic. I think I'm not hearing you guys all the time and I don't think you're hearing me sometimes. Maybe a re-sync will fix it.

Vehicles
      Miata, Miata
      10-02-2010 02:22 PM #491
      Quote Originally Posted by Stupid-GTi View Post
      Good games last night. Can't believe it was almost 3:30am here I literally just woke up lol.

I think something is busted with my mic. I think I'm not hearing you guys all the time and I don't think you're hearing me sometimes. Maybe a re-sync will fix it.
      Definitely good games.

We thought you were taking naps between matches because you got quiet.

Vehicles
      2011 Kia Optima
      10-02-2010 02:38 PM #492

It did get quiet at times. wonder if its a sync issue or the fact that I never shut up so we COULD hear you TOMMY HAWK

Definitely good games.

I need instructions on how to switch out the ball top for the bat top and the spring...my parts just came in the mail....and I'm going to get another pair of glasses so my eyes dont get so tired like last night

17. 10-02-2010 04:41 PM #493
      Definitely good games.

I was mad salty I couldn't win

Vehicles
      2011 Kia Optima
      10-02-2010 07:57 PM #494
      I was mad salty I couldn't win
      [Chris Hu] I respek dat I respek dat [Chris Hu]

DAIGO WHO????? LOW TIER FOREVER!!

and finally....

19. 10-02-2010 08:33 PM #495
      That bat top is soooo sick. How does it play? I can't imagine how a Japanese stick with american top would feel. Valle rocks his TE with a bat top as well but he's a scrub lol.

You took the bezel off too?

That Hakan match was awesome.

Vehicles
      2011 Kia Optima
      10-02-2010 09:46 PM #496
      That bat top is soooo sick. How does it play? I can't imagine how a Japanese stick with american top would feel. Valle rocks his TE with a bat top as well but he's a scrub lol.

You took the bezel off too?

That Hakan match was awesome.
      Its perfect for the way I hold it.."wine glass" style. the thing that made it perfect was the addition of a stiffer spring. night and day for me. So all the parts were $6 from Lizardlick. I could have gotten the aluminum ones but it seemed excessive.

the spring came from a pack of 40 assorted ones from Home Depot. I added two to the stock one and it was impossible to move so I used one in combination to the stock one and its perfect now. highly recommend that mod

I took the bezel off because I found that when I rested my palm it was right on top of the edge of the bezel so it was irritating. I'm thinking of doing some custom laminated artwork at some point but I'd have to see how much it would cost and what I would put on it. I think Tommy Hawk and Hakan with some inspirational phrases would be quite nice

Vehicles
      Miata, Miata
      10-03-2010 02:25 AM #497
      I've actually won quite a few matches with Gen tonight... so to show my awesomeness. Here is a video.

*The Gen in this video isn't me or represent any of my actual skill.

Vehicles
      2011 Kia Optima
      10-04-2010 11:43 AM #498
      I dont like losing....

I'm hella....

7pm PST I'll jump on and see who's on tonight. "I Hate Your Main"

Vehicles
      Miata, Miata
      10-04-2010 01:57 PM #499
      I'm scared to do Ranked matches now. I finally have 1000pp and don't want to lose it to some Sagat or Blanka player.

"Keep it Salty!"

Vehicles
      2011 Kia Optima
      10-04-2010 02:56 PM #500
      I'm scared to do Ranked matches now. I finally have 1000pp and don't want to lose it to some Sagat or Blanka player.

"Keep it Salty!"
      I swear once Hakan gets the buffs and tweaks with the new update I WILL HAVE A C RANKED HAKAN

I'm also thinking of sucking it up and trying to go online with T Hawk...I have this fear of losing in ranked, against you knuckleheads im fine

hopefully Jeff (JuicedRat) joins in some more games its always fun making new friends

Page 20 of 111 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070 ... LastLast