Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Page 23 of 111 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Street Fighter 4

Vehicles
      Miata, Miata
      10-10-2010 02:19 AM #551
      Quote Originally Posted by Notch__Johnson View Post
      5-2 Ranked....then was invited to a Endless with some New Zealanders......aw man those guys were hilarious!!!!! I went on a 14 win streak and then said I needed to go eat...felt bad
      Using Tomahawk?

Vehicles
      2011 Kia Optima
      10-10-2010 02:38 AM #552
      Quote Originally Posted by horribleR View Post
      Using Tomahawk?
      AND Hakan
      Quote Originally Posted by backinthegame View Post
      Plus, if it gets cold, you can close the door and start the car up. It'll heat the place up in no time to help you sleep.
      Team 7-Up Keepin It Fresh! [llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll] - Clever Response Loading.... Please wait.

Vehicles
      Miata, Miata
      10-10-2010 03:29 AM #553
      AND Hakan
      You actually won with Hakan?!?

Vehicles
      2011 Kia Optima
      10-10-2010 01:09 PM #554
      You actually won with Hakan?!?
      SERIOUSLY!

I've beaten you a few times with him too

Some guy joined from Portugal, used Cammy against my Zangief, got a few good hits in taunted repeatedly, then I green handed across the screen snatched him with my Ultra and he dropped out before it finished after playing Polics Cammy I've gotten wiser on zoning her out

FYI other nations really like to taunt Americans in the game and through the headset, thats why I switched to Tommy Hawk and brought American justice to them with my Bald Eagle!!!

*yes I know that T Hawk is from Mexico in this game, but I remember in SF2 he was kicked off the reservation by Bison and went to Mexico in exile
      Plus, if it gets cold, you can close the door and start the car up. It'll heat the place up in no time to help you sleep.
      Team 7-Up Keepin It Fresh! [llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll] - Clever Response Loading.... Please wait.

Vehicles
      2011 Kia Optima
      10-10-2010 11:40 PM #555

Vehicles
      Miata, Miata
      10-11-2010 12:53 AM #556
      SERIOUSLY!

I've beaten you a few times with him too

Some guy joined from Portugal, used Cammy against my Zangief, got a few good hits in taunted repeatedly, then I green handed across the screen snatched him with my Ultra and he dropped out before it finished after playing Polics Cammy I've gotten wiser on zoning her out

FYI other nations really like to taunt Americans in the game and through the headset, thats why I switched to Tommy Hawk and brought American justice to them with my Bald Eagle!!!

*yes I know that T Hawk is from Mexico in this game, but I remember in SF2 he was kicked off the reservation by Bison and went to Mexico in exile
      It's like a 5:5 ratio.

I noticed players who get angry (when they lose) like to taunt a lot too. Man our endless lobby games are really helping us out... not sure if it's helping Mr. "Pro" Polic though, we might be dumbing him down.

Also 5x for a Native American that gets kicked off the res.

Vehicles
      2011 Kia Optima
      10-11-2010 10:19 AM #557
      Here's what my stats are from our Endless matches....compared to my Ranked which are 47% win rate

I think I'm getting better....using low tier people for the most part

8. 10-11-2010 02:45 PM #558
      i hate playing Polic - only think i have beaten him once

i think i am 0-1 or 0-2 in ranked matches - too many bad experiences in IV to care about it (although i think they fixed the internet connection pulling)

im starting to like Dudley which is odd because i always hated Balrog. Seems like Dudley is a bit more versatile
      Boiler Up!

Make it three yards mother****er and we'll have an automobile race

Vehicles
      Miata, Miata
      10-11-2010 04:04 PM #559
      Here's what my stats are from our Endless matches....compared to my Ranked which are 47% win rate

I think I'm getting better....using low tier people for the most part

Quote Originally Posted by Juiced6 View Post
      i hate playing Polic - only think i have beaten him once

i think i am 0-1 or 0-2 in ranked matches - too many bad experiences in IV to care about it (although i think they fixed the internet connection pulling)

im starting to like Dudley which is odd because i always hated Balrog. Seems like Dudley is a bit more versatile
      I love playing Polic, he knows my play style... so I have to mix it up. They definitely fixed the connection pulling (sort of) it's far less common but some players can't take a loss and do it anyways.

I hate Balrog too... he is really boring because you just sit -> poke -> charge move -> sit (repeat)

Vehicles
      2011 Kia Optima
      10-11-2010 04:27 PM #560
      Boo Polic!!!! yay us!!

We sound "hella salty because he downloaded us"....

He's fun to play with because he pushes me to do better. Coco is like that too. I do genuinely feel like I'm getting better playing all of you guys. Makes me adapt on the fly which is not what I did before. I always played friends in my inner circle before so I never got better than the minumum it took to beat them. By playing you guys we get to try new things and learn from each other, what works at what times, etc.

plus its just fun to lose or win a match on some random quirk and not have it be a negative thing like Ranked.

It brought the fun back to the game that was missing for me......and on that note I'll be on around 7pm to beat your asses

Vehicles
      2011 Kia Optima
      10-11-2010 05:42 PM #561
      Poor Seth...he really does have no stamina

Vehicles
      Miata, Miata
      10-11-2010 05:43 PM #562
      Boo Polic!!!! yay us!!

He's fun to play with because he pushes me to do better. Coco is like that too. I do genuinely feel like I'm getting better playing all of you guys. Makes me adapt on the fly which is not what I did before. I always played friends in my inner circle before so I never got better than the minumum it took to beat them. By playing you guys we get to try new things and learn from each other, what works at what times, etc.

plus its just fun to lose or win a match on some random quirk and not have it be a negative thing like Ranked.

It brought the fun back to the game that was missing for me......and on that note I'll be on around 7pm to beat your asses

I'll miss tonight unless you guys stay on until I get off work.

Vehicles
      92 Satin Silver Corrado SLC, 02 Laser Red Audi S4, 98 Windsor Blue Jetta GLX, & 08 Honda CBR 600RR
      10-11-2010 05:49 PM #563
      Coco is like that too. I do genuinely feel like I'm getting better playing all of you guys.
      awww thanks notch

It brought the fun back to the game that was missing for me.
      this is true, hate playing online and gettin those rage players where they send hate mail. You guys are fun to play with all the random sayings and learning off each other.
      PSN =cocotaso218
      XBL =cocotaso218

Vehicles
      2011 Kia Optima
      10-11-2010 06:01 PM #564

I'll miss tonight unless you guys stay on until I get off work.
      I'll check at 9pm if youre on

Quote Originally Posted by cocotaso218 View Post
      You guys are fun to play with all the random sayings and learning off each other.
      Its all HorribleR, he always makes random comments about the backgrounds that make no sense, I just sit there quiet with my hands folded waiting for my turn

Polic and I are the ones with the random nonsense, Simpson quotes, public service announcements, alternate versions of History and events

"what would you do if that fat kid just ran over and punched the Muppet girl in the face?"

Vehicles
      2011 Kia Optima
      10-11-2010 08:20 PM #565

16. 10-11-2010 09:48 PM #566
      Boo Polic!!!! yay us!!

yeah i have no problem losing when playing around. But in the ranked arena/tournaments you would be punished if you where winning or about to win and disconnect or if you manned up and lost. I even remember a video of one of the highest ranked guys on youtube getting manhandled and then bailing out before they lost I mean is this what gaming has become lets cheat to obtain a high score and brag about it? Trust me most women think you are a nerd for owning the machine (mine included).
      Boiler Up!

17. 10-11-2010 09:51 PM #567
      I'll check at 9pm if youre on

Its all HorribleR, he always makes random comments about the backgrounds that make no sense, I just sit there quiet with my hands folded waiting for my turn

Polic and I are the ones with the random nonsense, Simpson quotes, public service announcements, alternate versions of History and events

"what would you do if that fat kid just ran over and punched the Muppet girl in the face?"
      I love spouting off Family Guy, Simpsons, 3 stooges and random comedies but most people don't catch or get them. Will pay better attention in the future
      Boiler Up!

Vehicles
      2011 Kia Optima
      10-12-2010 12:59 PM #568
      Tokido beat Polic to Master Rank

Vehicles
      Miata, Miata
      10-12-2010 05:30 PM #569

Tokido is a beasty player.

Vehicles
      2011 Kia Optima
      10-12-2010 05:46 PM #570

Tokido is a beasty player.
      Polic was right, he does always pick that railway level so he can blend into the background. cheater

Vehicles
      2011 Kia Optima
      10-13-2010 10:47 AM #571
      Dear Hakan, I'd like to learn to use you like UltraDavid

Here's a few vids from the Team Spooky Stream...

Vs. NerdJosh: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lF9KLA0x98w

Vs. DS: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kp2pgOiJPU

Vs. Arturo Sanchez: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHB6m6SwPyY

MEERKATS!!!!!

Last edited by Notch__Johnson; 10-13-2010 at 01:46 PM.

Vehicles
      Miata, Miata
      10-13-2010 02:09 PM #572
      Dear Hakan, I'd like to learn to use you like UltraDavid

Here's a few vids from the Team Spooky Stream...

Vs. NerdJosh: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lF9KLA0x98w

Vs. DS: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kp2pgOiJPU

Vs. Arturo Sanchez: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHB6m6SwPyY

MEERKATS!!!!!

Dude... I sortof look like UltraDavid

You just need to work on getting the Ultra out on command. Then you will be almost just as good.

Vehicles
      2011 Kia Optima
      10-13-2010 02:25 PM #573
      Dude... I sortof look like UltraDavid
      Its better than looking like Fred Durst like I do

You just need to work on getting the Ultra out on command. Then you will be almost just as good.
      EX Slide > Hit confirm > cancel > Ultra II

I have a long way to go!!

Vehicles
      2011 Kia Optima
      10-13-2010 05:32 PM #574
      I really shouldnt be allowed internet access....

Vehicles
      Miata, Miata
      10-14-2010 07:34 AM #575
      Its better than looking like Fred Durst like I do

EX Slide > Hit confirm > cancel > Ultra II

I have a long way to go!!

So that's how you get the ladies eh?

I'm tellin ya man... this game gets a lot easier when you can do stuff on command. Like uppercut (while having super) then super'ing...into ultra...

Page 23 of 111 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373 ... LastLast