Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Page 3 of 79 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Street Fighter 4

1. 08-11-2010 09:05 PM #71
      I logged on today after not playing for a week or two. My reaction times were so ****ty. One dude was hitting me with the lamest stuff. I rarely lose an Ibuki mirror match but I simply couldn't move my hands.

It was the strangest thing. I'm down for an endless session on PSN.

Vehicles
      Miata, Miata
      08-11-2010 09:19 PM #72
      Quote Originally Posted by Stupid-GTi View Post
      I logged on today after not playing for a week or two. My reaction times were so ****ty. One dude was hitting me with the lamest stuff.

It was the strangest thing. I'm down for an endless session on PSN.
      That sounds like a typical online match.

Send a friend request to: horribleatit

I'm on at random times throughout the day... usually don't run a mic but if its preferred, I'll put my ps3 2 feet from my face.

Vehicles
      92 Satin Silver Corrado SLC, 02 Laser Red Audi S4, 98 Windsor Blue Jetta GLX, & 08 Honda CBR 600RR
      08-11-2010 10:07 PM #73
      now I got it for both systems
      PSN =cocotaso218
      XBL =cocotaso218

4. Banned
      Vehicles
      e36 m3, 95 z28
      08-12-2010 01:38 AM #74
      i am now a C ranked viper!

Vehicles
      Miata, Miata
      08-12-2010 02:36 AM #75
      Quote Originally Posted by cocotaso218 View Post
      now I got it for both systems
      That's dedication...

Quote Originally Posted by quinntendopower1 View Post

Seems like you had more luck than I had today... nothing but Ryus and Kens. Lost a good 200-300 bp (or pp) Good Job nonetheless.

Vehicles
      2011 Kia Optima
      08-12-2010 10:16 AM #76
      I'll create and Endless room tonight (after 6pm PST) and send some invites out to those of you on PSN that want to practice. I'm going to work on Hakan and maybe some Guy. I bought some alternate costumes so I want to check them out.... Mecha Zangief FTW

I'll put "vortex" in the title so you guys know what its aboot

btw I'm no good so you may get your Endless 10 matches in a row win trophy

EDIT* lets add ADON to that list after watching this....I'll never get close but it looks hella fun!!!

Last edited by Notch__Johnson; 08-12-2010 at 10:36 AM.
      Quote Originally Posted by backinthegame View Post
      Plus, if it gets cold, you can close the door and start the car up. It'll heat the place up in no time to help you sleep.
      Team 7-Up Keepin It Fresh! [llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll] - Clever Response Loading.... Please wait.

Vehicles
      2007 VW Golf
      08-12-2010 10:32 AM #77
      Quote Originally Posted by quinntendopower1 View Post
      Thats cool I was stoked when I my Blanka went C rank. Now I go from C-D D-C all the time

If anyone start's endless on Xbox add me: nakoruru007
      ごめんね。。。ね
      "I've been pitying fools for 28 years" - Mr. T

Vehicles
      Miata, Miata
      08-12-2010 02:52 PM #78
      Quote Originally Posted by Notch__Johnson View Post
      I'll create and Endless room tonight (after 6pm PST) and send some invites out to those of you on PSN that want to practice. I'm going to work on Hakan and maybe some Guy. I bought some alternate costumes so I want to check them out.... Mecha Zangief FTW

I'll put "vortex" in the title so you guys know what its aboot

btw I'm no good so you may get your Endless 10 matches in a row win trophy

EDIT* lets add ADON to that list after watching this....I'll never get close but it looks hella fun!!!

Sounds good. I'm not too good either, so this should be fun!

I hate that Adon player... doing stuff I can never do in matches... like win...

9. Banned
      Vehicles
      e36 m3, 95 z28
      08-12-2010 03:16 PM #79
      it will come eventually...

adon is a pain in the ass to fight when a good player is using him. he has so many quick cross ups and can apply serious pressure.

Vehicles
      2011 Kia Optima
      08-12-2010 11:26 PM #80
      logging in now for endless i'll send some invites
      Plus, if it gets cold, you can close the door and start the car up. It'll heat the place up in no time to help you sleep.
      Team 7-Up Keepin It Fresh! [llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll] - Clever Response Loading.... Please wait.

11. 08-13-2010 08:54 AM #81
      i need to get this game - i love adon
      Boiler Up!

Make it three yards mother****er and we'll have an automobile race

Vehicles
      Miata, Miata
      08-13-2010 12:33 PM #82
      Last night was good, Notch and I did about 100 rounds and were pretty even. Hopefully we can get more people so there is even more variety in playing styles.

This was a common sight for me during this whole session:

08-13-2010 01:27 PM #83
      damnit, I'm tv-less for about 4 days, maybe even more. Hopefully you guys are still on next week.

Vehicles
      2011 Kia Optima
      08-13-2010 01:56 PM #84
      Quote Originally Posted by horribleR View Post
      Last night was good, Notch and I did about 100 rounds and were pretty even. Hopefully we can get more people so there is even more variety in playing styles.

This was a common sight for me during this whole session:
      TIME TO OIL UP!!!!!!

Youre Dudley is good, I kept eating all those damn EX uppercuts!

I'm down for an endless session on PSN.
      I didnt know your PSN so I couldnt send you a Friend Request/Invite

Jerry_Heaven....I dont know if you have a PS3 but add me or horribleR. we dont take it too seriously but actually tried to work out set ups, buffers, reversals, talking it out over mics, etc was fun .....especially when we tried doing Gens Ultras for 5 mins realizing it was the wrong stance

so any of you guys want to play hit us up. we were on from like 8pm-1:30am PST last night so look us up, the variety of gameplay is welcomed

Vehicles
      Miata, Miata
      08-13-2010 02:18 PM #85
      TIME TO OIL UP!!!!!!

Youre Dudley is good, I kept eating all those damn EX uppercuts!

I didnt know your PSN so I couldnt send you a Friend Request/Invite

Jerry_Heaven....I dont know if you have a PS3 but add me or horribleR. we dont take it too seriously but actually tried to work out set ups, buffers, reversals, talking it out over mics, etc was fun .....especially when we tried doing Gens Ultras for 5 mins realizing it was the wrong stance

so any of you guys want to play hit us up. we were on from like 8pm-1:30am PST last night so look us up, the variety of gameplay is welcomed
      I had to keep it classy somehow .

Thanks to you and your Hakan playing, I know basically how to beat most other Hakans now.

Someone named Polic sent me a friend request (had vortex in the message) Would that be one of you guys?

Vehicles
      2011 Kia Optima
      08-13-2010 02:38 PM #86
      I had to keep it classy somehow .

Thanks to you and your Hakan playing, I know basically how to beat most other Hakans now.

Ah yes but at least you now know Dans Legendary Taunt Super, and of course Dudleys Rose taunt to keep it classierererererrr

17. 08-13-2010 03:53 PM #87
      Just played a couple games with horribleR . Good times. We pretty much just picked a bunch of different characters and had some fun. Watch out for his fei and dudley. Both pretty good.

We should really get an endless room going one day. PSn of course

PSN is Polic
      Last edited by Stupid-GTi; 08-13-2010 at 03:55 PM.

Vehicles
      Miata, Miata
      08-13-2010 03:53 PM #88
      Ah yes but at least you now know Dans Legendary Taunt Super, and of course Dudleys Rose taunt to keep it classierererererrr
      Too bad I won't have time to toss a rose in a real match

Ibuki's roll neckbreak attack goes through everything, which is a real bummer. I was playing against Polic a few minutes ago and kept losing... Defensive players = dead me.

Edit: Ah! so it was you! You are really good at most every character.

19. 08-13-2010 04:02 PM #89
      Too bad I won't have time to toss a rose in a real match

Ibuki's roll neckbreak attack goes through everything, which is a real bummer. I was playing against Polic a few minutes ago and kept losing... Defensive players = dead me.

Edit: Ah! so it was you! You are really good at most every character.
      Thanks man

With Ibuki, only her ex goes through fireballs But her vortex/mix-up game goes through everyone! lol

I need to work on my sim and guile. I'd like to bring him them to the level of my Ibuki.

Vehicles
      Miata, Miata
      08-13-2010 04:41 PM #90
      Thanks man

With Ibuki, only her ex goes through fireballs But her vortex/mix-up game goes through everyone! lol

I need to work on my sim and guile. I'd like to bring him them to the level of my Ibuki.
      lol your Ibuki is super good.

I really haven't faced a really good Guile yet (that didn't throw sonic booms every 2 seconds) so I look forward to getting destroyed when you start learning his ins and outs.

Who is "Sim" btw?

Vehicles
      2011 Kia Optima
      08-13-2010 05:06 PM #91
      Watch out for his fei...

PSN is Polic

hahaha I called his Fei jabs "magic jabs" because it was stuffing everything I was throwing out with Hakan

I'll send a Friend Request to you

Vehicles
      Miata, Miata
      08-13-2010 05:08 PM #92

After watching this video... I feel like a really bad Dudley player. His combo's do massive damage, yet, I never seem to do any good ones.

23. 08-13-2010 05:16 PM #93
      lol your Ibuki is super good.

I really haven't faced a really good Guile yet (that didn't throw sonic booms every 2 seconds) so I look forward to getting destroyed when you start learning his ins and outs.

Who is "Sim" btw?
      Sim =

24. 08-13-2010 05:17 PM #94
      Combo's like that dudley video are almost always impossible to land in a real match. Learn to use his target combos and frame traps. Those are the dudley's I always get murdered by.

Vehicles
      2011 Kia Optima
      08-13-2010 07:33 PM #95
      Combo's like that dudley video are almost always impossible to land in a real match. Learn to use his target combos and frame traps. Those are the dudley's I always get murdered by.
      he's getting his target combo down alright....beat up some schoolgirls with it (Sakura, Ibuki)

had a few matches with him before he went to work. I'll log in tonight and see who's on for some Endless.

@Stupi-GTi he complimented your Ibuki, but he's getting pretty good and blocking my neckbreaker slide

Vehicles
      Miata, Miata
      08-14-2010 12:37 AM #96
      I'm getting worried, you guys can block all of my attacks and know my weakness. I'm going to get on and see if I can win more Ranked matches.

Vehicles
      Miata, Miata
      08-16-2010 12:31 AM #97
      I guess there is no one in my range to fight anymore?... Every time I try to search for a ranked match it says "There were no matches found. Please widen your search restrictions."

Today was okay until this happened. No more online for me...

edit: I decided to host matches instead of "finding" one. After a couple matches I learned one thing... B ranked players tend to sit and throw low kicks like they had turbo buttons and then combo. Rinse and repeat until you're dead... Oh well, at least I won quite a few matches with Dan the man.
      Last edited by horribleR; 08-16-2010 at 04:24 AM.

Vehicles
      2011 Kia Optima
      08-16-2010 10:19 AM #98
      If you change the REGION part to ANY it will expand your chances when searching for Ranked matches

I was at a soccer tournament all weekend so I should be on randomly after 5pm this week if you want to beat me with your Dan

29. Banned
      Vehicles
      e36 m3, 95 z28
      08-16-2010 03:44 PM #99
      hows the lag playing ANY region?

did some trials for more characters, got through hakan's pretty easily. funny though, if you didn't understand FADC or using his oil, you'd never finish them

after playing some blazblue, it's a shame SF doesn't have a similar tutorial structure

Vehicles
      2011 Kia Optima
      08-16-2010 03:57 PM #100
      I played a few Euro players and had some lag, but I think it was more my connection since we dont have the same internet speeds....a few Japanese players with no lag.

It may have something to do with the time you play. time zones, volume of players etc. but it really is the netcode. playing COD with people around the world and theres hardly the same amount of issues...and from what I hear Blazblue has none of the lag issues either

this is all on the Playstation network which I've heard isnt as robust as XBOX Live at times

08-16-2010 05:00 PM #101
      first time I've played SSIV last night since i bought when it came out. Still pretty solid with Balrog. Now i need to re-learn all the new characters and some of the balancing that was introduced.

32. 08-16-2010 08:21 PM #102
      ps3 and xbox use the same netcode. There was a big push to use GGPO but Capcom didn't listen. Hopefully they use it in MvC3.

EDIT: Anyone want to play right now?
      Last edited by Stupid-GTi; 08-16-2010 at 08:43 PM.

Vehicles
      92 Satin Silver Corrado SLC, 02 Laser Red Audi S4, 98 Windsor Blue Jetta GLX, & 08 Honda CBR 600RR
      08-16-2010 08:49 PM #103
      im on the ps3 now
      PSN =cocotaso218
      XBL =cocotaso218

34. 08-16-2010 08:59 PM #104
      i'm on my scrub account. I'll switch over.

Vehicles
      2007 VW Golf
      08-16-2010 09:08 PM #105
      I'll be on tonight (sometime between 9-10 PST) if anyone wants to practice. XBL of course

EDIT: Scratch that probably 10-11
      Last edited by NaKoRuRu; 08-16-2010 at 10:18 PM.
      ごめんね。。。ね
      "I've been pitying fools for 28 years" - Mr. T

Page 3 of 79 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast