^ that is an awesome picture
She looked like this when I brought her home:
And the drawn out detail of everything I've done so far is posted here:
Car goal list:
- Upgraded seats in a matching fabric.
- Engine swap (M20B23, M20B27 or M42B18)
- 5 speed swap.
- Bilstein Sport adjustable shocks.
- Replace all body seals.
- Euro Bumpers
- Chrome Antenna
- 15" BBS RS's with polished lips and color matched centers
- Full Respray
- Window Chrome Trim
- Replace Stereo
- Replaced front and rear Roundels
- Cut and buff existing paint
- Clean engine bay
- New 02 sensor
- New spark plugs
- New distributor cap and rotor
- Upgraded Bosch Red ignition coil
- Replaced brittle PCV hose
- Replaced fuel pressure switch
- K&N drop in filter
- Replaced kidney grill
- Repainted front grill
- Replaced taillight housings and lenses
- Clear Alpina-style turn signal housings and lenses
- Polished and painted door handles to match door trim.
- Adjusted valves to .8mm (valves were at .0mm!)
- Replaced rear subframe with cleaned up repainted one
- 323i rear end w/ disc brake conversion
- E30 brake caliper upgrade
- -2" height (cut springs)
- 3,91 open Rear Diff
So here we go.....
....and example of direction I'll be going:
Last edited by Twelvizm; 05-11-2011 at 12:40 AM.
This is what sarcasm and snarkiness looks like, with a smidge of displaced smugness, and justified jadedness