VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Purdue University

1M views 24K replies 273 participants last post by  vw fiend 
#1 ·
Are there any VWvortex members that are at Purdue?

[Modified by heysuperman, 6:13 PM 8-29-2002]

#3,302 ·
Re: (perf311)

Quote, originally posted by perf311 »
not i for thursday
i requested a different night due to my already full thursdays [dollar jagerbombs, long islands, and pints at brothers]
i'm an alcaholic, and tuesdays skirt around bar specials the best of any night

haha...don't start so early.
THIS Thursday is a GO!
if some people want to meet at 9pm let me know.
Mike, we'll have one on a weekend in a couple of weeks.

#3,305 ·
Re: (OstTrefftWest)

where, where, WHERE?!?!?!
in other news:
a good of mine is a salesman at a Ford Dealership in Indiana. They have a left over New (never titled) 2003 SVT Focus (with factory HID's) that they haven't sold in a year. I helped sell one to a friend of mine. he got a pretty Good deal at $14k but that was at the beginning of the summer. now they really want to move this car and will sell it for only $12,800. brand new full warranty and will also help buyer get financing. if anyone is in the market for a car let me know.

#3,306 ·
Re: (heysuperman)

who's got the slammed red mkII gti on black/gunmetal?? painted rims- anyone see this car around? The guy gave me a double take today as I was pulling off Faradee drive.
Car's going into the body shop this week so the only way I can make it is if someone could give me a ride (I'm in Cary Quad). Let me know, thanks-
EDIT: 400 Posts! w00t-
400 posts (0.42 posts per day on average)
97GolfGl2.0 has been a member for 959 days.
lol

Modified by 97GolfGl2.0 at 8:27 PM 8-31-2004

#3,307 ·

Quote, originally posted by heysuperman »
where, where, WHERE?!?!?!

The Super Wal-Mart behind Mike's Express on 38. It was in the automotive aisle on the bottom shelf around the waxes/cleaning products. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif No price tag on the shelf, but it's a Coleman brand (yes, the same as the camping lanterns -- for the price, I don't care!). It's exactly $14 plus sales tax. They had at least three more in stock as of yesterday. First come, first served -- just don't forget your friend who told ya the news.

They have a left over New (never titled) 2003 SVT Focus (with factory HID's) that they haven't sold in a year. *** they really want to move this car and will sell it for only $12,800.

That's enough to make me ready to "defect" -- the one I drove was such a blast! Actually, it's enough to make me ready to run some numbers on it....

#3,309 ·
Re: (OstTrefftWest)

Quote, originally posted by OstTrefftWest »

That's enough to make me ready to "defect" -- the one I drove was such a blast! Actually, it's enough to make me ready to run some numbers on it....

just let me know if ya do. i'll hook you up

#3,310 ·

a good of mine is a salesman at a Ford Dealership in Indiana. They have a left over New (never titled) 2003 SVT Focus (with factory HID's) that they haven't sold in a year. I helped sell one to a friend of mine. he got a pretty Good deal at $14k but that was at the beginning of the summer. now they really want to move this car and will sell it for only $12,800. brand new full warranty and will also help buyer get financing. if anyone is in the market for a car let me know.

that is good enough for me to think about an everyday driver!

#3,312 ·
Re: (97GolfGl2.0)

Quote, originally posted by 97GolfGl2.0 »
who's got the slammed red mkII gti on black/gunmetal?? painted rims- anyone see this car around? The guy gave me a double take today as I was pulling off Faradee drive.
Modified by 97GolfGl2.0 at 8:27 PM 8-31-2004

Thats my friend Chris, nice guy, hes the one that got me into the Vee-dub scene a few years back. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

#3,314 ·

I'm game for it, I think I'll try and make it this thursday, I'll be a bit tired (work at 5 that day) but, never too late for a few

#3,315 ·
Re: (farfromugen)

BTW just to finallize, are we all meeting at the BW-3s on 52 South? Is there anyway to meet at around 9 or so?? (earlier the better for me)

#3,318 ·

we have 3 people on uber that wants Revo'd and SweetRide here. so that's 4. one more and we can get 10% off. 5 more (cause lauren will get it if we get 10 people) and we can get 20% off. it's time for all the 1.8t's to pony up the cash

#3,320 ·
Re: (perf311)

Quote, originally posted by perf311 »
i'm 100% in if we're going for 10 ppl. 20% off is rediculous. i may be able to convince someone else too.

alright...but if you back out this time i'll string ya up by your toes