VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Charlotte nc chat

143K views 3K replies 189 participants last post by  warlord a3 
#1 ·
I just want to be the first to post up lol

#117 ·
If I didn't go back to Greenville SC every weekend I'd totally be down for a range visit.

Just watched the 1st of 4 Magpul Dynamics Pistol vids tonight. Very highly recommended but now I need an outdoor range that will let me get all crazy with shooting positions and such :laugh:

#126 ·
Ill be at shotters express on friday some time between 3:30 and 5:00 ill be the guy in the security car LOL. Gotta go teach one of our new armed guards how to shoot. The rang in concord wont be open till late this november.:mad: But if you will be their sometime when im their look foe me i need to start meeting some more Dubberz :popcorn: The name is Kevin.:beer:

#127 ·
sup fellas...Im a n00b to the dub lifestyle..I just picked up a 10' JSW TDI.....got some big plans for it....just lettin people know Im in Charlotte and was wondering if theres any hang out spots to go check out some other dubz get some ideas and learn some ishhh :laugh:

#135 ·
Hey guys, I'm a Florida gti owner. probably going to move up into Charlotte in a few months. really speculating on the move with the mods i have. I know a few will have to go; stickers, Tint, hids in oem housing, possibly my license plate holder. I have an MK4 on air with stretched ass tires to give you a picture. I would like to come up but am afraid i would have to sell her. any Ideas? its a vr24v with passable engine mods, no CEL. but an airbag light(how typical)

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=13876850&l=190efa5d12&id=679705509

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.