I then moved on to the pillars. Here is a nice before shot of one.
Then a 50/50 shot
I got this side of the car done and tons of gloss was restored. Here are a few reflection shot
I brought the car outside to check my work, but ofcourse the sun wasnt out...
So took the car back into the garage and started on the other side. My camera died at this point so no pics of that side being corrected. Here is one. I went and got some more batteries for the after pics so dont worry.
These next shots are after correction and before LSP\
I then brought the car back in and applied a coat of Black Fire Wet Diamond paint sealant and let cure for 12 hours before removing. I followed this up with a coat of DoDo Juice Super natural...The next day there still wasnt any sun.
So Here are the afters