Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    VWVortex


    Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Results 36 to 70 of 102

    Thread: ** GruvenParts.com Has 3.2L 24V VR6 Billet Goodies !!

    1. Member
      Join Date
      Aug 26th, 2010
      Location
      Brooklyn NY
      Posts
      692
      Vehicles
      07 3.6 Passat Wagon
      03-01-2011 08:45 PM #36
      Do you happen to know if an of these products for the r32 will fit my 3.6 passat

    2. Banner Advertiser GruvenParts.com's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 31st, 2007
      Location
      Atlanta, GA
      Posts
      18,316
      Vehicles
      Too many to list !
      03-21-2011 03:19 PM #37
      Just to make all the MK4 VR6 owners aware …

      www.GruvenParts.com will soon be releasing a billet aluminum version of the white plastic part which connects the intake manifold change over rod to the drive unit actuator shown in this pic (red arrow) :



      And detailed in this DIY Article section on www.GruvenParts.com

      On 12V VR6 engines (99-06 Golf, Jetta VR6), the white part is sold as part of the Drive Unit p/n 071-133-759C (071133759C) or 071-133-759D (071133759D) and on the 24V engines (R32, 02-08 Golf, Jetta, Eos, Touareg) it is sold as part of Drive Unit p/n 022-133-759 (022133759) or 022-133-759A (022133759A).

      This white plastic part continually breaks and is not readily available from VW without buying the whole plastic Drive Unit at a cost of $130-$160.

      Needless to say, we’ll put an end to that foolishness in typical GruvenParts.com fashion by milling this part from a solid chunk of 6061-T651.

      You can follow the development thread here (and feel free to chime in, too!) –

      http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...-a-replacement






      Just another example of how www.GruvenParts.com is listening to your suggestions. Let us know what other parts need to be redesigned!

    3. Banner Advertiser GruvenParts.com's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 31st, 2007
      Location
      Atlanta, GA
      Posts
      18,316
      Vehicles
      Too many to list !
      03-28-2011 01:46 PM #38
      Bump for billet goodness and lots more is on the way !

      www.GruvenParts.com

      Our TT/R32 + A4/Passat Adjustable control arms are now available fully booted for extreme environments.


      TT/R32 Rear Adjustable Control Arms



      A4/B5 Front Adjustable Control Arms

    4. Junior Member
      Join Date
      Apr 11th, 2010
      Location
      Walcott, ia
      Posts
      50
      04-04-2011 10:52 PM #39
      any idea on when we can expect this part to be ready?!?!? mine freshly broke and im in need of this part and i dont want to purchase the entire vacuum unit for just that 1 damn part!

    5. Banner Advertiser GruvenParts.com's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 31st, 2007
      Location
      Atlanta, GA
      Posts
      18,316
      Vehicles
      Too many to list !
      04-05-2011 01:25 PM #40
      It should be ready next week, DONT BUT THE WHOLE ACTUATOR FROM VW !

      Stay tuned, I will be posting more info on the aluminum version soon.

    6. Banner Advertiser GruvenParts.com's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 31st, 2007
      Location
      Atlanta, GA
      Posts
      18,316
      Vehicles
      Too many to list !
      05-12-2011 02:57 PM #41
      Im sorry for the delay on the billet version. We have design finalized Im just waiting for a 4 axis to open up at the CNC shop. We are coming to end of huge run of control arms so we should have capacity to mill the part end of week/weekend. I know you guys need it, give me a moment to get caught up. This has been a crazy month...

    7. Banner Advertiser GruvenParts.com's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 31st, 2007
      Location
      Atlanta, GA
      Posts
      18,316
      Vehicles
      Too many to list !
      05-16-2011 03:07 PM #42
      These are back in stock (in black) and ready to go !!


      TT/R32 Rear Adjustable Control Arms

      www.GruvenParts.com

    8. Banner Advertiser GruvenParts.com's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 31st, 2007
      Location
      Atlanta, GA
      Posts
      18,316
      Vehicles
      Too many to list !
      05-23-2011 08:49 AM #43
      GruvenParts.com has released this billet intake drive unit arm for ALL VW/Audi VR6 engines with variable intake manifolds!


      Billet Intake Manifold Drive Unit Linkage!

      This part replaces the white plastic part that attaches to the actuator arm. The OEM part is made from injection molded nylon and becomes very brittle in the engine heat. Of course VW/Audi will not sell you *JUST* this part, you would have to buy a whole new drive unit for big bucks and get a bunch of stuff you don’t need.

      GruvenParts.com builds these the way VW should have: from a solid chunk of 6061-T651 aircraft grade aluminum on a 4 axis HAAS mill-lathe. Utilizing some tricks within the SolidWorks/MasterCam CNC software, we have tweaked the process to allow the billet part to be machined specially to accept the locking feature on the end of the intake rod. Just push fit this part onto the end of the intake rod similar to OEM plastic part fitment. There are no set screws to come loose and the fit is perfect.

      This part makes a great upgrade when installing our upgraded MKIV VR6 Intake Manifold Bushings

      Our part will also cost you about 1/3 what VW/Audi charge for their plastic drive unit (and the OEM plastic part is NOT part of their repair kit). This one is a no brainer!

      You guys asked us for it and we listened. Another great billet replacement part to rid your VW/Audi of the weak plastic parts!

      Don’t forget to check out the DIY listed on our website.

      Applications:
      2.8L 12 V VR6 ENGINE - with AFP Engine Code (99-02 Golf/Jetta VR6) to replace the drive unit linkage p/n 071-133-759D (071133759D) on OEM VW rod p/n 021-133-653 (021133653)

      2.8L 24 V VR6 ENGINE - BDF Engine Code (02 - present Golf/Jetta VR6) to replace the drive unit linkage p/n 022-133-759 (022133759) on OEM VW rod p/n 022-133-653 (022133653)

      3.2L 24V VR6 Engines - 04 R32, 3.2 Touareg, 3.2 Eos, 3.2 A3, 3.2 TT to replace the drive unit linkage p/n 022-133-759A (022133759A) on rod p/n 022-133-653B (022133653B)

    9. Member Brake_Dust's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 23rd, 2001
      Location
      West Chester, PA
      Posts
      8,236
      Vehicles
      R32/GTI 12V
      05-24-2011 07:29 AM #44


      Time frame on R32 Adjustable front sway bar links?

    10. Member Brake_Dust's Avatar
      Join Date
      Sep 23rd, 2001
      Location
      West Chester, PA
      Posts
      8,236
      Vehicles
      R32/GTI 12V
      05-25-2011 07:10 AM #45
      Quote Originally Posted by GruvenParts.com View Post
      GRuvenParts.com Has NEW PARTS !!

      We are working on something for everyone, stay tuned, we have lots more in production.

      To Be Finished Soon 1-2 weeks
      -- R32 / TT Adjustable Front Sway Bar End Links
      www.GruvenParts.com
      ?????

    11. Banner Advertiser GruvenParts.com's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 31st, 2007
      Location
      Atlanta, GA
      Posts
      18,316
      Vehicles
      Too many to list !
      06-05-2011 02:47 PM #46
      We do have a design ready to go on the R32 front swaybar end links but I havent found people who want them. Who all wants front adjustable swaybar end links for R32/TT ?

      Please email me directly paul@gruvenparts.com so we can finally build these!

      Thanks guys

      www.GruvenParts.com

    12. Banner Advertiser GruvenParts.com's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 31st, 2007
      Location
      Atlanta, GA
      Posts
      18,316
      Vehicles
      Too many to list !
      06-10-2011 11:57 AM #47


      Billet VR6 Crack Pipes for ALL VR6 Engines Corrado thru R32!

      MACHINED FROM 6061-T651 ALUMINUM TO EXACTLY MATCH OEM PIPE DIMENSIONS - OURS DOES NOT COME WITH CHEAP THIN WALLED TAPPED FITTINGS LIKE OTHER LESSER PIPES !!

      12V and 24V VR6 Coolant Pipes aka Crack Pipes

      GruvenParts.com was the 1st to build this part and it’s what started us off! We manufacture this pipe EXACTLY to match the OEM part shape so there is NEVER a fitment issue. Be careful when considering other billet pipes which do not match the exact shape of the OEM pipe. The fitment of this part is tricky and the shape MUST BE IDENTICAL to the OEM part to ensure correct alignment between the water pump and thermo housing.

      If you have a billet crack pipe in your VR6, chances are it was made by us. Hand crafted in our Aerospace shop using O-rings from the Boeing 777, proven by many hours of track time, it's the highest quality crack pipe you can buy. It's on all of our track cars and has withstood countless hours of track abuse! Our pipe has a modular design which allows you to plug the oil cooler feed line with a ¼ NPT plug if installing an external oil cooler. Ours can also be ordered with a chrome plated drain valve for quick and clean coolant flushes. The pipe can also be ordered with a brilliant chrome finish for those seeking the ultimate engine bay bling!

      If you dont want to do this job again, buy the LIFETIME WARRANTED GruvenParts.com billet CrackPipe !

      Make sure to see our website for the complete installation DIY

      The 12V version replaces OEM p/n 021-121-050C (021121050C) found in 12V VR6 : VW Corrado, Golf, Jetta, Passat, and Eurovan.
      The 24V version replaces OEM p/n 022-121-050 (022121050) found in 24V VR6 : VW R32, Golf, Jetta, Eurovan, EOS, Audi : 3.2L V6 TT and A3

    13. 06-23-2011 09:07 PM #48
      Gruven: can you confirm that this will fit MK5 R32?

    14. Banner Advertiser GruvenParts.com's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 31st, 2007
      Location
      Atlanta, GA
      Posts
      18,316
      Vehicles
      Too many to list !
      06-29-2011 09:18 AM #49
      Quote Originally Posted by 3r1k View Post
      Gruven: can you confirm that this will fit MK5 R32?
      YES!!! This fits MK5 VR engines too

      Dump the plastic stuff before it breaks.

      www.GruvenParts.com

    15. Banner Advertiser GruvenParts.com's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 31st, 2007
      Location
      Atlanta, GA
      Posts
      18,316
      Vehicles
      Too many to list !
      07-06-2011 10:33 AM #50


      MKIV VR6 Intake Manifold Bushings - 12V and 24V VR6 Engines

      These bushings replace the following OEM part numbers -

      021-133-653 (021133653) on 2.8L 12V VR6 engines - 1999-2006 Golf, Jetta, Jetta Wagon, Vanagon

      022-133-653 (022133653) on 2.8L 24V VR6 engines - 2002 on Golf, Jetta, Jetta Wagon, Vanagon

      022-133-653B (022133653B) on 3.2L 24V VR6 engines - Touareg, R32, Eos

      Another Vortex 1st - You told us about the chronic rattles common to the intake manifold change-over valve on the 12V and 24V VR6 engines and we listened. Our bushings provide the fit that VW should have used to prevent intake manifold wear.

      Our bushings are designed to provide more contact area and a tighter fit to secure the intake manifold change-over rod. Continuing to use the weak OEM bushings will result in the change-over rod vibrating (the source of the rattle), which in turn will damage the intake manifold itself. Last we checked, these intake manifolds were running close to $1,000 and are only available from VW. Dont take chances by waiting, replace the bushings with our versions BEFORE rattling occurs! There is no need to replace the rod itself, just the bushings.

      These bushings replace the following OEM part numbers -

      021-133-653 (021133653) on 2.8L 12V VR6 engines - 1999-2006 Golf, Jetta, Jetta Wagon, Vanagon

      022-133-653 (022133653) on 2.8L 24V VR6 engines - 2002 on Golf, Jetta, Jetta Wagon, Vanagon

      022-133-653B (022133653B) on 3.2L 24V VR6 engines - Touareg, R32, EOS

    16. Banner Advertiser GruvenParts.com's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 31st, 2007
      Location
      Atlanta, GA
      Posts
      18,316
      Vehicles
      Too many to list !
      07-11-2011 09:00 AM #51

      GruvenParts//Yarrowsport MKIV Golf/Jetta Rear Stress Bar

      We are helping Yarrowsport sell their popular MKIV rear stress bar for Golf and Jetta platforms.

      Stiffen up the flexible MKIV chassis with this proven rear stress bar from Yarrowsport and sold exclusively by GruvenParts.com! This bar is machined to the factory correct dimensions and installs easily with all hardware and instructions provided.

      Fits all MK4 Golf and Jetta, R32 !


    17. Banner Advertiser GruvenParts.com's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 31st, 2007
      Location
      Atlanta, GA
      Posts
      18,316
      Vehicles
      Too many to list !
      07-25-2011 11:46 AM #53
      Bump for more billet parts !

      Quote Originally Posted by GruvenParts.com View Post


      Billet VR6 Crack Pipes for ALL VR6 Engines Corrado thru R32!

      MACHINED FROM 6061-T651 ALUMINUM TO EXACTLY MATCH OEM PIPE DIMENSIONS - OURS DOES NOT COME WITH CHEAP THIN WALLED TAPPED FITTINGS LIKE OTHER LESSER PIPES !!

      12V and 24V VR6 Coolant Pipes aka Crack Pipes

      GruvenParts.com was the 1st to build this part and it’s what started us off! We manufacture this pipe EXACTLY to match the OEM part shape so there is NEVER a fitment issue. Be careful when considering other billet pipes which do not match the exact shape of the OEM pipe. The fitment of this part is tricky and the shape MUST BE IDENTICAL to the OEM part to ensure correct alignment between the water pump and thermo housing.

      If you have a billet crack pipe in your VR6, chances are it was made by us. Hand crafted in our Aerospace shop using O-rings from the Boeing 777, proven by many hours of track time, it's the highest quality crack pipe you can buy. It's on all of our track cars and has withstood countless hours of track abuse! Our pipe has a modular design which allows you to plug the oil cooler feed line with a ¼ NPT plug if installing an external oil cooler. Ours can also be ordered with a chrome plated drain valve for quick and clean coolant flushes. The pipe can also be ordered with a brilliant chrome finish for those seeking the ultimate engine bay bling!

      If you dont want to do this job again, buy the LIFETIME WARRANTED GruvenParts.com billet CrackPipe !

      Make sure to see our website for the complete installation DIY

      The 12V version replaces OEM p/n 021-121-050C (021121050C) found in 12V VR6 : VW Corrado, Golf, Jetta, Passat, and Eurovan.
      The 24V version replaces OEM p/n 022-121-050 (022121050) found in 24V VR6 : VW R32, Golf, Jetta, Eurovan, EOS, Audi : 3.2L V6 TT and A3


    18. Banner Advertiser GruvenParts.com's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 31st, 2007
      Location
      Atlanta, GA
      Posts
      18,316
      Vehicles
      Too many to list !
      09-06-2011 04:14 PM #55


      24V Billet VR6 Drive Belt Pulleys - All 24V VR6

      GruvenParts.com offers a complete set of ultra sleek lightweight 24V VR6 power pulleys. These include lightweight billet crank, power steering, water pump, tensioner, and alternator pulleys for your 24V VR6 engine. These pulleys are precision CNC'd from aircraft grade billet aluminum and reduce the rotating mass by a whopping 8.5 lbs! All pulleys ARE NORMAL DRIVE (NOT UNDER-DRIVE). These pulleys will not change the speed of the supercharger and will not void any supercharger warranties.

      Buy them as a set and save!

      These pulleys replace the following OEM part numbers :

      Crank Pulley : 022-105-243A (022105243A)
      Tensioner Pulley: 022-145-299D (022145299D)
      Water Pump Pulley: 021-121-031A (021121031A)
      Alternator Pulley: 022-903-119A (022903119A) and 038-903-119B (038903119B)
      Power Steering Pulley : 038-145-255A (038145255A)

    19. Banner Advertiser GruvenParts.com's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 31st, 2007
      Location
      Atlanta, GA
      Posts
      18,316
      Vehicles
      Too many to list !
      09-20-2011 10:01 AM #56


      Billet VR6 Crack Pipes for ALL VR6 Engines Corrado thru R32!

      MACHINED FROM 6061-T651 ALUMINUM TO EXACTLY MATCH OEM PIPE DIMENSIONS - OURS DOES NOT COME WITH CHEAP THIN WALLED TAPPED FITTINGS LIKE OTHER LESSER PIPES !!

      12V and 24V VR6 Coolant Pipes aka Crack Pipes

      GruvenParts.com was the 1st to build this part and it’s what started us off! We manufacture this pipe EXACTLY to match the OEM part shape so there is NEVER a fitment issue. Be careful when considering other billet pipes which do not match the exact shape of the OEM pipe. The fitment of this part is tricky and the shape MUST BE IDENTICAL to the OEM part to ensure correct alignment between the water pump and thermo housing.

      If you have a billet crack pipe in your VR6, chances are it was made by us. Hand crafted in our Aerospace shop using O-rings from the Boeing 777, proven by many hours of track time, it's the highest quality crack pipe you can buy. It's on all of our track cars and has withstood countless hours of track abuse! Our pipe has a modular design which allows you to plug the oil cooler feed line with a ¼ NPT plug if installing an external oil cooler. Ours can also be ordered with a chrome plated drain valve for quick and clean coolant flushes. The pipe can also be ordered with a brilliant chrome finish for those seeking the ultimate engine bay bling!

      If you dont want to do this job again, buy the LIFETIME WARRANTED GruvenParts.com billet CrackPipe !

      Make sure to see our website for the complete installation DIY

      The 12V version replaces OEM p/n 021-121-050C (021121050C) found in 12V VR6 : VW Corrado, Golf, Jetta, Passat, and Eurovan.
      The 24V version replaces OEM p/n 022-121-050 (022121050) found in 24V VR6 : VW R32, Golf, Jetta, Eurovan, EOS, Audi : 3.2L V6 TT and A3

    20. Banner Advertiser GruvenParts.com's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 31st, 2007
      Location
      Atlanta, GA
      Posts
      18,316
      Vehicles
      Too many to list !
      10-03-2011 10:39 AM #57
      Working on the front adjustable swaybar links now. Will update

      These will provide similar needed adjustment for lowered TT/R32 vehicles and replace p/n

      P/N 1J0-411-315D (1J0411315D) and P/N 1J0-411-316D (1J0411316D)


      www.GruvenParts.com

    21. Banner Advertiser GruvenParts.com's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 31st, 2007
      Location
      Atlanta, GA
      Posts
      18,316
      Vehicles
      Too many to list !
      10-17-2011 11:37 AM #58


      Billet VR6 Crack Pipes for ALL VR6 Engines Corrado thru R32!

      DOES NOT COME WITH CHEAP THIN WALL TAPPED FITTINGS LIKE OTHER LESSER PIPES !!

      12V and 24V VR6 Coolant Pipes aka Crack Pipes

      Ours are completely tig welded by our licensed commercial jet aircraft repair facility! We were the 1st to build this part and its what started us off! If you have a billet crack pipe in your VR6, chances are it was made by http://www.GruvenParts.com. Hand crafted in our Aerospace shop using O-rings from the Boeing 777, proven by many hours of track time, it's the highest quality crack pipe you can buy. It's on all of our track cars and has withstood countless hours of track abuse! The 12V version replaces OEM p/n 021-121-050C (021121050C) and the 24V version replaces OEM p/n 022-121-050 (022121050).

    22. Banner Advertiser GruvenParts.com's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 31st, 2007
      Location
      Atlanta, GA
      Posts
      18,316
      Vehicles
      Too many to list !
      10-27-2011 10:24 AM #59


      24V Billet VR6 Drive Belt Pulleys - All 24V VR6

      GruvenParts.com offers a complete set of ultra sleek lightweight 24V VR6 power pulleys. These include lightweight billet crank, power steering, water pump, tensioner, and alternator pulleys for your 24V VR6 engine. These pulleys are precision CNC'd from aircraft grade billet aluminum and reduce the rotating mass by a whopping 8.5 lbs! All pulleys ARE NORMAL DRIVE (NOT UNDER-DRIVE). These pulleys will not change the speed of the supercharger and will not void any supercharger warranties.

      Buy them as a set and save!

      These pulleys replace the following OEM part numbers :

      Crank Pulley : 022-105-243A (022105243A)
      Tensioner Pulley: 022-145-299D (022145299D)
      Water Pump Pulley: 021-121-031A (021121031A)
      Alternator Pulley: 022-903-119A (022903119A) and 038-903-119B (038903119B)
      Power Steering Pulley : 038-145-255A (038145255A)

    23. Banner Advertiser GruvenParts.com's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 31st, 2007
      Location
      Atlanta, GA
      Posts
      18,316
      Vehicles
      Too many to list !
      11-14-2011 12:53 PM #60


      GruvenParts.com Die Cut Vinyl Stickers - Free for Orders over $100 !

      They're Back In Stock - Bigger and Better !! All Colors Now Available. Dress up your ride with our premium die cut vinyl stickers and enjoy free domestic shipping.

      Available in Red, Silver, White and Black.

      We ship out a freebie with any order over $100 !

    24. Banner Advertiser GruvenParts.com's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 31st, 2007
      Location
      Atlanta, GA
      Posts
      18,316
      Vehicles
      Too many to list !
      12-06-2011 12:14 PM #61
      Bump for billet parts !

      Quote Originally Posted by GruvenParts.com View Post


      24V Billet VR6 Drive Belt Pulleys - All 24V VR6

      GruvenParts.com offers a complete set of ultra sleek lightweight 24V VR6 power pulleys. These include lightweight billet crank, power steering, water pump, tensioner, and alternator pulleys for your 24V VR6 engine. These pulleys are precision CNC'd from aircraft grade billet aluminum and reduce the rotating mass by a whopping 8.5 lbs! All pulleys ARE NORMAL DRIVE (NOT UNDER-DRIVE). These pulleys will not change the speed of the supercharger and will not void any supercharger warranties.

      Buy them as a set and save!

      These pulleys replace the following OEM part numbers :

      Crank Pulley : 022-105-243A (022105243A)
      Tensioner Pulley: 022-145-299D (022145299D)
      Water Pump Pulley: 021-121-031A (021121031A)
      Alternator Pulley: 022-903-119A (022903119A) and 038-903-119B (038903119B)
      Power Steering Pulley : 038-145-255A (038145255A)

    25. Banner Advertiser GruvenParts.com's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 31st, 2007
      Location
      Atlanta, GA
      Posts
      18,316
      Vehicles
      Too many to list !
      01-13-2012 09:08 AM #62

      TT/R32 Rear Adjustable Control Arms

      Click on the picture to visit our product page for up to date pricing info.

      NOW CHOOSE POLY-BUSHINGS OR SPHERICAL ROD ENDS !!

      Got a lowered TT or R32 ? Then you already know how the camber and toe become completely out of sorts, causing poor handling and expensive tire wear the more its lowered.

      The GruvenParts adjustable control arms allow for complete rear wheel alignment and feature the following :

      Choose from a zero deflection high radial load PTFE lined heim joint with protective dust boots preinstalled over specially machined bushings. The fit of the boot over the heim and bushings is nearly water tight!

      OR

      A poly bushing end with a heat treated 4340 forged chromoly housing, grease fitting, zinc plated steel sleeves, and race grade greaseable black polyurethane bushings

      You decide which set up you want ! The zero deflection spherical heims are suited for serious track abuse while the poly bushing ends are better suited for daily drivers.

      All control arms feature the following :

      Super strong, heat treated 4340 aircraft grade chromoly rod and ¼” thick U-Joints with machined, internally lubricated (molybdenum disulfide) threads. No weak aluminum is used for these parts (aluminum threads wont hold up).

      Distinct proper wrench adjustment flats machined into the bars which allow for 2” of length adjustment while on the car. There is no knurled hand adjustment nonsense here, ours are simple to adjust.

      Thick, durable powder coat finish (and zinc plating on the poly bushing ends) in your choice of high gloss black or Bilstein jazz blue. Please don’t adjust these with weight on the rear axle, and don’t use channel locks that could mar even a hard coat chrome plate.

      Made right here in Atlanta, Georgia by our FAA approved commercial aviation machine shop working on state of the art CNC mills and lathes. You wont find many shops working at our level, and you wont find higher quality anywhere !

      We know the economy is tough right now, so we are offering these at prices well under our competition. Buy 2 sets and save !!!

      This product fits Audi TT (2001-2006), Audi A3/S3, VW R32 (2004), VW Golf 4motion and 4motion Variant, VW Bora 4motion and 4motion Variant and replaces P/N 1J0-505-323L (1J0505323L) and 1J0-505-323N (1J0505323N).

      Want further discounts and more great products from GruvenParts.com? Read on!


      TT/R32 Rear Adjustable Sway Bar End Linkages

      Got a lowered TT, R32, or A3 ? Then you need to be able to adjust your rear stabilizer bar end links to ensure the linkages ride perpendicular to the swaybar and correct the less than ideal handling typical of lowered set ups. The factory set up does not provide any adjustability in the swaybar end links but GruvenParts.com has you covered!

      Our adjustable end links are made from aerospace grade 6061-T651 aluminum hex and feature 2 full inches of adjustment ON THE CAR. This makes for very quick and easy length adjustment on both the top and bottom of the linkage to completely fine tune just about any suspension set up. Our linkages utilize high quality greaseable heim joints for many years of smooth and quiet operation. While we recommend using our fully adjustable rear control arms, you can install these end links without them. The main body is show quality powder coated jazz blue or gloss black to match our control arms, and like all of our parts they are made right here in Atlanta, Georgia by our FAA approved commercial jet aviation machine shop on state of the art HAAS mills and lathes. You wont find higher quality anywhere!

      This product fits Audi TT (2001-2006), Audi A3/S3, VW R32 (2004), VW Golf 4motion and 4motion Variant, VW Bora 4motion and 4motion Variant and replaces OEM linkage P/N 1J0-505-466B (1J0505466B).

      Please note : This product is sold in sets of 2 (1 for each side) and includes all required spacers and the upper bolt/lock nut. Re-use existing lower bolt


      TT/R32 OEM Headlight Leveling Adapter Bracket

      TT / R32 Headlight Leveling Adapter Bracket

      Our headlight leveling adapter bracket is neoprene covered and comes with a rubber backing plate to securely attach the OEM headlight leveling arm to the GruvenParts.com adjustable rear control arms. The bracket is fully isolated from vibration and scratches and protects the beautiful powder coated finish on our adjustable rear control arms. Includes U bracket, nuts, and rubber backing plate - ALL hardware needed to quickly and simply attach your OEM headlight leveling arm. May require slight trimming of the neoprene wrap over the U-bolt with a sharp blade.

      This product fits Audi TT (2001-2006), Audi A3/S3, VW R32 (2004), VW Golf 4motion and 4motion Variant, VW Bora 4motion and 4motion Variant equipped with a headlight leveling system and the GruvenParts.com rear adjustable control arms.

    26. Banner Advertiser GruvenParts.com's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 31st, 2007
      Location
      Atlanta, GA
      Posts
      18,316
      Vehicles
      Too many to list !
      02-13-2012 05:13 PM #63
      These parts are in stock, ready to ship!!




      Quote Originally Posted by GruvenParts.com View Post

      TT/R32 Rear Adjustable Control Arms

      Click on the picture to visit our product page for up to date pricing info.

      NOW CHOOSE POLY-BUSHINGS OR SPHERICAL ROD ENDS !!

      Got a lowered TT or R32 ? Then you already know how the camber and toe become completely out of sorts, causing poor handling and expensive tire wear the more its lowered.

      The GruvenParts adjustable control arms allow for complete rear wheel alignment and feature the following :

      Choose from a zero deflection high radial load PTFE lined heim joint with protective dust boots preinstalled over specially machined bushings. The fit of the boot over the heim and bushings is nearly water tight!

      OR

      A poly bushing end with a heat treated 4340 forged chromoly housing, grease fitting, zinc plated steel sleeves, and race grade greaseable black polyurethane bushings

      You decide which set up you want ! The zero deflection spherical heims are suited for serious track abuse while the poly bushing ends are better suited for daily drivers.

      All control arms feature the following :

      Super strong, heat treated 4340 aircraft grade chromoly rod and ¼” thick U-Joints with machined, internally lubricated (molybdenum disulfide) threads. No weak aluminum is used for these parts (aluminum threads wont hold up).

      Distinct proper wrench adjustment flats machined into the bars which allow for 2” of length adjustment while on the car. There is no knurled hand adjustment nonsense here, ours are simple to adjust.

      Thick, durable powder coat finish (and zinc plating on the poly bushing ends) in your choice of high gloss black or Bilstein jazz blue. Please don’t adjust these with weight on the rear axle, and don’t use channel locks that could mar even a hard coat chrome plate.

      Made right here in Atlanta, Georgia by our FAA approved commercial aviation machine shop working on state of the art CNC mills and lathes. You wont find many shops working at our level, and you wont find higher quality anywhere !

      We know the economy is tough right now, so we are offering these at prices well under our competition. Buy 2 sets and save !!!

      This product fits Audi TT (2001-2006), Audi A3/S3, VW R32 (2004), VW Golf 4motion and 4motion Variant, VW Bora 4motion and 4motion Variant and replaces P/N 1J0-505-323L (1J0505323L) and 1J0-505-323N (1J0505323N).

      Want further discounts and more great products from GruvenParts.com? Read on!


      TT/R32 Rear Adjustable Sway Bar End Linkages

      Got a lowered TT, R32, or A3 ? Then you need to be able to adjust your rear stabilizer bar end links to ensure the linkages ride perpendicular to the swaybar and correct the less than ideal handling typical of lowered set ups. The factory set up does not provide any adjustability in the swaybar end links but GruvenParts.com has you covered!

      Our adjustable end links are made from aerospace grade 6061-T651 aluminum hex and feature 2 full inches of adjustment ON THE CAR. This makes for very quick and easy length adjustment on both the top and bottom of the linkage to completely fine tune just about any suspension set up. Our linkages utilize high quality greaseable heim joints for many years of smooth and quiet operation. While we recommend using our fully adjustable rear control arms, you can install these end links without them. The main body is show quality powder coated jazz blue or gloss black to match our control arms, and like all of our parts they are made right here in Atlanta, Georgia by our FAA approved commercial jet aviation machine shop on state of the art HAAS mills and lathes. You wont find higher quality anywhere!

      This product fits Audi TT (2001-2006), Audi A3/S3, VW R32 (2004), VW Golf 4motion and 4motion Variant, VW Bora 4motion and 4motion Variant and replaces OEM linkage P/N 1J0-505-466B (1J0505466B).

      Please note : This product is sold in sets of 2 (1 for each side) and includes all required spacers and the upper bolt/lock nut. Re-use existing lower bolt


      TT/R32 OEM Headlight Leveling Adapter Bracket

      TT / R32 Headlight Leveling Adapter Bracket

      Our headlight leveling adapter bracket is neoprene covered and comes with a rubber backing plate to securely attach the OEM headlight leveling arm to the GruvenParts.com adjustable rear control arms. The bracket is fully isolated from vibration and scratches and protects the beautiful powder coated finish on our adjustable rear control arms. Includes U bracket, nuts, and rubber backing plate - ALL hardware needed to quickly and simply attach your OEM headlight leveling arm. May require slight trimming of the neoprene wrap over the U-bolt with a sharp blade.

      This product fits Audi TT (2001-2006), Audi A3/S3, VW R32 (2004), VW Golf 4motion and 4motion Variant, VW Bora 4motion and 4motion Variant equipped with a headlight leveling system and the GruvenParts.com rear adjustable control arms.

    27. Banner Advertiser GruvenParts.com's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 31st, 2007
      Location
      Atlanta, GA
      Posts
      18,316
      Vehicles
      Too many to list !
      03-19-2012 10:42 AM #64
      We also now have the billet MKIV Vr6 12V and 24V and R32/TT oil dipsticks in stock. I will have pictures coming soon. Nice to ditch the orange plastic

      www.GruvenParts.com

    28. Banner Advertiser GruvenParts.com's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 31st, 2007
      Location
      Atlanta, GA
      Posts
      18,316
      Vehicles
      Too many to list !
      03-20-2012 11:22 AM #65


      MKIV VR6 Billet Dipsticks

      GruvenParts.com has released these new Billet Dipsticks for all MKIV VR6 motors including both the 12 valve and 24 valve engines in 2.8L and 3.2L variety.

      These billet dipsticks have a CNC’d handle made from aerospace grade 6061-T651 aluminum specially machined with a chemically resistant O-ring for a perfect seal. The wire is bundled stainless permanently attached to the CNC’d handle, and also with a specially machined oil level indicator tab at the wire base.

      Now is the time to get rid of that f-ugly plastic orange OEM dipstick which is prone to breaking and causing embarrassment in your otherwise gorgeous engine bay!

      This part replaces the OEM dipstick on the following vehicles :

      Volkswagen MKIV Golf, Jetta, Touareg, and R32 with the VR6 engine codes AFP, BDF, BJS, BAA, and BMX

    29. Banner Advertiser GruvenParts.com's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 31st, 2007
      Location
      Atlanta, GA
      Posts
      18,316
      Vehicles
      Too many to list !
      03-26-2012 11:31 AM #66
      Special Service Announcement from www.GruvenParts.com : DONT GO TO YOUR AUDI OR VW DEALER FOR THESE PLASTIC DRIVE LINKAGES FOR YOUR VARIABLE INTAKE MANIFOLD!

      www.GruvenParts.com is now producing new metal versions of both the Audi A4 3.0L V6 and the VW VR6 intake manifold linkage arms, similar to the ones we currently build for Audi/VW 4.2 V8.


      Audi/VW 4.2V8 Intake Linkage Arms !

      The Audi 3.0L V6 arms will replace the plastic ones on the 2002-2006 A4/S4/A4 Quattro and 2002-2004 A6/A6 quattro with the 3.0L V6 engine (code AVK) Audi part number 06C-133-611 (06C133611) drive unit w/rotary valve which is installed onto 06C-133-201J (06C133201J) intake manifold.

      See pictures below for the Audi drive unit – broken plastic OEM arms are circled in RED.






      The VW VR6 drive unit arms will replace the plastic ones on the following vehicles (yellow arrow in the picture below) :



      2.8L 12 V VR6 ENGINE - with AFP Engine Code (99-02 Golf/Jetta VR6) to replace the drive unit linkage p/n 071-133-759D (071133759D) on OEM VW rod p/n 021-133-653 (021133653)

      2.8L 24 V VR6 ENGINE - BDF Engine Code (02 - present Golf/Jetta VR6) to replace the drive unit linkage p/n 022-133-759 (022133759) on OEM VW rod p/n 022-133-653 (022133653)

      3.2L 24V VR6 Engines - 04 R32, 3.2 Touareg, 3.2 Eos, 3.2 A3, 3.2 TT to replace the drive unit linkage p/n 022-133-759A (022133759A) on rod p/n 022-133-653B (022133653B)

      We expect to have both versions available for these cars during the month of April 2012.

      ** This has been a special service announcement from www.GruvenParts.com **

    30. Banner Advertiser GruvenParts.com's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 31st, 2007
      Location
      Atlanta, GA
      Posts
      18,316
      Vehicles
      Too many to list !
      04-23-2012 02:32 PM #67
      Bump for some of the best control arms in the business. Thanks for all the orders on these guys, please keep em coming!


      TT/R32 Rear Adjustable Control Arms

      Click on the picture to visit our product page for up to date pricing info.

    31. Banner Advertiser GruvenParts.com's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 31st, 2007
      Location
      Atlanta, GA
      Posts
      18,316
      Vehicles
      Too many to list !
      05-16-2012 09:39 AM #68
      GruvenParts.com


    32. Banner Advertiser GruvenParts.com's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 31st, 2007
      Location
      Atlanta, GA
      Posts
      18,316
      Vehicles
      Too many to list !
      06-29-2012 09:32 AM #69
      Bump the best control arms in the business.


      TT/R32 Rear Adjustable Control Arms

      Click on the picture to visit our product page for up to date pricing info.

    33. Banner Advertiser GruvenParts.com's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jul 31st, 2007
      Location
      Atlanta, GA
      Posts
      18,316
      Vehicles
      Too many to list !
      08-16-2012 08:44 AM #70
      Please make sure to like us out on Facebook

      --

      http://www.facebook.com/GruvenParts

      --

      Its a great way to keep up with all that we are developing, and request more items to be developed




      www.GruvenParts.com

    Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •