Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up


    Results 1 to 3 of 3


    1. 05-28-2010 08:22 PM #1
      2000 VW Cabrio...

      I am looking for the interior door panel attachment clips... It is a plastic piece that snaps into holes on the interior side of the door... Another plastic piece slides onto it and accepts the screws that hold the interior door panel... It has the following number molded onto it: 1 HM 868 243 C ... The local VW dealer says he cannot get any of these... Anyone know where I can get some of these??

    2. Member briano1234's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 20th, 2004
      Atlanta Ga
      90, 92, 93 Cabriolet They own you.
      05-28-2010 10:36 PM #2
      Try taking one of the parts to NAPA, they have a variety of replacement clips and things there, if you are talking about a nylon insert that you can screw into then they have a bushel full there.


      A good body shop will probably have what you need and see you a few.

      There there is Doorman google it as they have a plethora of clips and stuff.

      One last place to try is they are a dealer out of Seattle.
      Grounds, Grounds, Grounds Replace them things.
      Divorces, Great Coffee, and Electrics, all start with GOOD Grounds.

      Another Useless Ground Thread
      I am a Commodian. I tell really Crappy jokes.
      HAVE YOU CHECKED THE FAQ's ABOVE..PAGE 3 Thread 75? Why bother no one else does.

    3. Member Magmakensuke's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 7th, 2008
      Egg Harbor City, NJ
      2002 Audi Allroad
      06-27-2010 11:40 AM #3
      try your local junkyard, if you have one. theyre the same as any mk3, least they look the same from my cabrio to my jettas. if no dice, ive got some.

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts