VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Post your favorite RS4 photo.

43K views 53 replies 33 participants last post by  SprintA3 
#1 · (Edited)
The RS4 forum seems pretty dead, so lets bring it back to life. Post up your favorite pic of your RS4, or your favorite pic of someone else's.

See less See more
#9 ·
this one stands out as an all time fave.

plus there's one really cool one of a yellow RS4 in front of a produce stand that has a mural on the wall that reads "Bite Me!". I'll have to find that one.

#14 ·
RS4 Noob!

Hi all. I picked up an 08 RS4, 19k miles, a couple weeks ago. Someone told me of this site today, so here I am ready to learn about other's experiences and hopefully share some of my own. So far all I can say is that I haven't stopped smiling since I left the dealer! Scheduled my first ever track day at Lime Rock Park in CT at the end of Oct, I can't wait!!

#30 ·
Hi all. I picked up an 08 RS4, 19k miles, a couple weeks ago. Someone told me of this site today, so here I am ready to learn about other's experiences and hopefully share some of my own. So far all I can say is that I haven't stopped smiling since I left the dealer! Scheduled my first ever track day at Lime Rock Park in CT at the end of Oct, I can't wait!!

another RS/WRX owner.... kool.. ill get my pic up soon as i get em... cars not at the house yet...

#18 ·
Yep, 100% stock

It's all stock. and the first week I had it I told everyone that it needs nothing!

after 2+ weeks with it I am thinking this is awesome, how might it be more awesome?!? Exhaust is fantastic!! Can't even imagine how phenomenal it would sound with an aftermarket. Maybe an ECU upgrade would be fun too :).... And damn those expensive Super Chargers!!!!

Always get back to, it aint broke, don't fix it!!! At least so far :)

Supposedly (according to the official?? wiki on RS4's) there are only 2,500 total B7 RS4's in the US. Anyone heard this or otherwise elsewhere? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Audi_RS4

I have 08 #23 (according to my VIN) :)

#27 ·
Imola is one of my favorite colors for the RS4. That and Sprint Blue really look great on the car.

I applaud you for having an RS4 in New York, especially this time of the year with all of the snow you guys are getting. Can't wait to see some photos once NYC defrosts.

Just curious, where are you located? I travel to Long Island about 2-3 weekends a month.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.