VWVortex

Page 5 of 753 FirstFirst 1234567891555105505 ... LastLast

Thread: Volkspringa, PA

1. Member
      Vehicles
      Bagged Noggy S4
      11-07-2010 09:58 PM #101
      Quote Originally Posted by Wirbelsturm.VW View Post
      hahah it seems like so many people feel this way. I really don't talk to any of them either. Maybe 2-3 guys. The DCI t4t seems to get some nicer cars too, I just don't feel like dealing w the drive down to Philly

yeah thats true, I'm just not in w the b5 family so i prolly wouldn't know a lot of them. I wish the one above^^ wasn't on reps but it still looks really really nice. good example of a car which pulls off the clear corners/rs4 mirrors great. paint looks mint too

As for Chris I have no idea how you know where he lives .. i've been good friends with him for years and he has a ton of parts around. He just doesn't have the money to do what he wants to since he's hunting/in the process of getting a job right now, but he has big plans though
      my day job is installing insulation.. we know every back road and every back way to anywhere.. lol we take 896 to may post office when we have to goto a neighborhood in quarryville that we do work in when they are building there.

reps or reals, to me its all about if they still make the car look good, i dont care if they say Gucci or Wrangler on them. You know what I mean?

I want a Rado bad. My co-worker has a friend who has a white one he cant get running or figure anything out with it. Thing is, he's the typical guy in lanc city, so its probably in some trashy shop being hacked together.. Ihope not, he said the car was amazingly clean.

and yea, you wont find many ppl who likes anyone at cepa... as for DCI, its super easy to get to from here.. I meet up with Nic (owner of blue car, he lives down south of chrispop).. and we take 1 up to 322 to 95, then get off at the exit and you're there.
      Who knows...

Vehicles
      2010 Audi A3 TDI 1992 Corrado SLC
      11-07-2010 10:46 PM #102
      i used to be a big sneaker fan and i grew up to hate fake shoes, so i guess that kinda transferred into my car taste.. i dunno. but i really shouldn't be talking cause i have fat fives and could barely tell they were reps with the red centers anyway

you obviously buy a corrado
      HIBERNATION

PA/DE

Vehicles
      Me: nothing at the moment. Wife: 2008 Subaru Tribeca 3.6L Boxer AWD
      11-07-2010 11:18 PM #103
      Hey guys. Havent been on here in a while! (friday morning haha)

T4T is a week from today and im not working......so if i leave church SHARP at 11am, i should be able to make it.....

we will see, only time will tell I would miss the cruise but i could always cruise back home with some guys after the event.

did i mention you have a siicckk corrado?

Vehicles
      11-08-2010 12:16 AM #104
      Quote Originally Posted by mk4rida View Post
      Hey guys. Havent been on here in a while! (friday morning haha)

T4T is a week from today and im not working......so if i leave church SHARP at 11am, i should be able to make it.....

we will see, only time will tell I would miss the cruise but i could always cruise back home with some guys after the event.

did i mention you have a siicckk corrado?
      haha thanks again. i came through Millersville over the weekend with her but don't remember seeing you around. As far as toys for tots, you wouldn't miss the cruise to the military base to drop off the toys.... and you'd see some of the gtg at penn national since its typical they leave late.

If it ends up a no go you could always go to the t4t event the next weekend at FDR Park that 99Blacka4 was talking about ^^^

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...lidelphia-Pa**
      HIBERNATION

PA/DE

Vehicles
      11-15-2010 08:07 AM #105
      im actually paintballing up at my friends house in E-town next weekend, so i wont be able to make that either..

i was checkin out the pics from the T4T and i found this one man! you've prob saw it already, but if not, here ya go!

Vehicles
      90 16v 2l gli and 96 vr wagon
      11-15-2010 08:40 AM #106
      i get in to lancaster often.
      Last edited by 6jetta9; 11-15-2010 at 08:44 AM.

Vehicles
      11-15-2010 12:05 PM #107
      im actually paintballing up at my friends house in E-town next weekend, so i wont be able to make that either..

i was checkin out the pics from the T4T and i found this one man! you've prob saw it already, but if not, here ya go!
      Thanks for the pic! I did see that one and another more head on one. Wish you coulda came dude it was a good time. We'll have to meet up sometime or get something going around Millersville. (although we're going into winter )

Btw i have some more pics on my face if you wanted to take a look
      http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1523768283

Vehicles
      11-15-2010 12:31 PM #108
      Thanks for the pic! I did see that one and another more head on one. Wish you coulda came dude it was a good time. We'll have to meet up sometime or get something going around Millersville. (although we're going into winter )

Btw i have some more pics on my face if you wanted to take a look
      http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1523768283

i really wish i coulda made it. looked like a really good time! but church and then a church lasagna lunch afterwards kept me from not being able to make it! sucks

we should definitely get something going in the millersville area, regardless of snow and coldness! (lol)

i got my front 8mm spacers and bolts in the mail today, so they'll be going on sometime before the weekend (hopefully!) school is going to be hectic for the next 9days until turkeyday break

also, im swapping out my M3 tails for Red/clear/red/clear tails (ordered from ECS) and then im gonna custom paint them to look like one of these variations:

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...7#post68496317

im really excited for that. let me know if you have any mk4 jetta friends that would want a set of *mint* M3 tails

Vehicles
      11-15-2010 05:20 PM #109
      to be honest i don't have many mk4 friends

....and yes that church lasagna will get ya every time. mmm
      HIBERNATION

PA/DE

Vehicles
      too many audis
      11-16-2010 08:47 PM #110
      i heard my name

from the southern end, but travel alot

Vehicles
      11-16-2010 11:24 PM #111
      Quote Originally Posted by Lazer Viking View Post

from the southern end, but travel alot
      Where in southern Lancaster? I'm from the Lampeter/Willow Street area and don't think i've ever seen you.. ever.
      HIBERNATION

PA/DE

Vehicles
      too many audis
      11-16-2010 11:48 PM #112
      Where in southern Lancaster? I'm from the Lampeter/Willow Street area and don't think i've ever seen you.. ever.
      further south then that, pretty much drive as far south as you can go in lancaster county, and thats where i am.. i even have a chester county zip code (nottingham)

my girl lives in quarryville, and goes to school in millersville, i also frequent the lititz/leola area, and come right through lampeter on my way there

Vehicles
      11-17-2010 12:12 AM #113
      further south then that, pretty much drive as far south as you can go in lancaster county, and thats where i am.. i even have a chester county zip code (nottingham)

my girl lives in quarryville, and goes to school in millersville, i also frequent the lititz/leola area, and come right through lampeter on my way there
      oh wow that is south. supa south. i act live in Millersville right now.....went to Lampeter-Strasburg if you know where that is. I must be honest though. I cannot stand people who live in Quarryville. And i hate the town. I'm sure your gf is fine though

now were off to a good start

cars looking good btw
      HIBERNATION

PA/DE

Vehicles
      11-17-2010 08:19 AM #114

nottingham is ssooouutth. lol nice to see another local. and nice audi bro!

I know a few people from quarryville, i dont mind the town too much, i play alot of tackle football with guys down there so the town isnt too bad

Vehicles
      11-17-2010 10:43 AM #115
      mk4rida: saw your bros mk3 down by the bball/tennis courts. Drop looks good. With his wheel setup he could prolly even go a few threads lower no problem. Depends what he's going for though
      HIBERNATION

PA/DE

Vehicles
      11-17-2010 12:36 PM #116
      mk4rida: saw your bros mk3 down by the bball/tennis courts. Drop looks good. With his wheel setup he could prolly even go a few threads lower no problem. Depends what he's going for though
      ha! nice bro. Yea, he's pretty happy with the drop for the moment. Over the winter he's gonna ride like that, and in the spring he wants to spin them down a bit (like, ALL the way lol)

he loves his vr he's gettin a neuspeed p-flow intake today in the mail, so he'll be zippin around more than ever haha

Can i be first in line in if you decide to sell your fat fives in the spring? hahahaha everytime i load this thread i see that pic up there ^^^^ i say to myself "dang, i want them." lol

17. Member
      Vehicles
      Bagged Noggy S4
      11-17-2010 01:08 PM #117
      Good to see you made it Nic. The background of your picture looks familiar.
      Who knows...

Vehicles
      too many audis
      11-17-2010 04:46 PM #118
      oh wow that is south. supa south. i act live in Millersville right now.....went to Lampeter-Strasburg if you know where that is. I must be honest though. I cannot stand people who live in Quarryville. And i hate the town. I'm sure your gf is fine though

now were off to a good start

cars looking good btw
      yea, i have a few friends that went to LS

agreed with the whole quarryville thing, im glad i dont live there

Vehicles
      11-17-2010 07:39 PM #119
      I was looking at your pics and clearly remember seeing your engine bay at h20 and wondering about that bleeding viking

i have no idea how your pull off that stance in the rear. all about offset i suppose
      HIBERNATION

PA/DE

Vehicles
      SLAM.TUCK.POKE.DOPE.
      11-17-2010 10:00 PM #120
      my car is actually for sale. check the link in the thread. im from the lancaster area just moved to readin tho for a job i couldnt pass up. i would like to sell thiis soon. nothings wrong with it just got a deal on another car that ive been lookin at for awhile now and i really want it. let me know if any one is intrested.

not the best lookin car but, its a great start.
      Swagga so nice i should notorize it

instagram: @chaoz_

Vehicles
      too many audis
      11-17-2010 10:07 PM #121
      I was looking at your pics and clearly remember seeing your engine bay at h20 and wondering about that bleeding viking

i have no idea how your pull off that stance in the rear. all about offset i suppose
      yea, most people just see the viking and think its cool.. then they stumble across it online and make the connection.

rear is all smoke and mirrors

or et 13 with a stupid small tire

22. Member
      Vehicles
      Bagged Noggy S4
      11-17-2010 10:27 PM #122
      Smoke and mirrors... this is its real stance

Who knows...

Vehicles
      1994 Passat GLX Wagon, 1986 VW Jetta GL sold :(
      11-18-2010 10:30 AM #123
      i totally forgot about this thread.... whats going on locals

Vehicles
      11-18-2010 03:10 PM #124
      ha! nice bro. Yea, he's pretty happy with the drop for the moment. Over the winter he's gonna ride like that, and in the spring he wants to spin them down a bit (like, ALL the way lol)

Can i be first in line in if you decide to sell your fat fives in the spring? hahahaha everytime i load this thread i see that pic up there ^^^^ i say to myself "dang, i want them." lol

yeah man for sure. btw i agree w not taking them down super far if he'll be driving it around all winter
      HIBERNATION

PA/DE

Vehicles
      too many audis
      11-18-2010 07:49 PM #125
      oh, and here is my mk2 that i drive when the audi is broken... or when i have a death wish

Page 5 of 753 FirstFirst 1234567891555105505 ... LastLast