Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Page 4 of 530 FirstFirst 123456781454104504 ... LastLast

Thread: Volkspringa, PA

Vehicles
      90 16v 2l gli and 96 vr wagon
      11-15-2010 09:40 AM #106
      i get in to lancaster often.
      Last edited by 6jetta9; 11-15-2010 at 09:44 AM.

The Street of the Willows, PA/Wilmington DE
      Vehicles
      2010 Audi A3 TDI 1992 Corrado SLC
      11-15-2010 01:05 PM #107
      Quote Originally Posted by mk4rida View Post
      im actually paintballing up at my friends house in E-town next weekend, so i wont be able to make that either..

i was checkin out the pics from the T4T and i found this one man! you've prob saw it already, but if not, here ya go!
      Thanks for the pic! I did see that one and another more head on one. Wish you coulda came dude it was a good time. We'll have to meet up sometime or get something going around Millersville. (although we're going into winter )

Btw i have some more pics on my face if you wanted to take a look
      http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1523768283

Vehicles
      2003 GLI 24v. 2001 Passa Wagon 30v 4-Motion
      11-15-2010 01:31 PM #108
      Quote Originally Posted by Wirbelsturm.VW View Post
      Thanks for the pic! I did see that one and another more head on one. Wish you coulda came dude it was a good time. We'll have to meet up sometime or get something going around Millersville. (although we're going into winter )

Btw i have some more pics on my face if you wanted to take a look
      http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1523768283

i really wish i coulda made it. looked like a really good time! but church and then a church lasagna lunch afterwards kept me from not being able to make it! sucks

we should definitely get something going in the millersville area, regardless of snow and coldness! (lol)

i got my front 8mm spacers and bolts in the mail today, so they'll be going on sometime before the weekend (hopefully!) school is going to be hectic for the next 9days until turkeyday break

also, im swapping out my M3 tails for Red/clear/red/clear tails (ordered from ECS) and then im gonna custom paint them to look like one of these variations:

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthrea...7#post68496317

im really excited for that. let me know if you have any mk4 jetta friends that would want a set of *mint* M3 tails
      VRalliance #16
      VRSociety #131

Quote Originally Posted by DRH View Post
      Stick with PSU and you'll be a geriatric member in a few months.

Vehicles
      11-15-2010 06:20 PM #109
      to be honest i don't have many mk4 friends

....and yes that church lasagna will get ya every time. mmm
      HIBERNATION

PA/DE

Vehicles
      too many audis
      11-16-2010 09:47 PM #110
      i heard my name

from the southern end, but travel alot

Vehicles
      11-17-2010 12:24 AM #111
      Quote Originally Posted by Lazer Viking View Post

from the southern end, but travel alot
      Where in southern Lancaster? I'm from the Lampeter/Willow Street area and don't think i've ever seen you.. ever.
      HIBERNATION

PA/DE

Vehicles
      too many audis
      11-17-2010 12:48 AM #112
      Where in southern Lancaster? I'm from the Lampeter/Willow Street area and don't think i've ever seen you.. ever.
      further south then that, pretty much drive as far south as you can go in lancaster county, and thats where i am.. i even have a chester county zip code (nottingham)

my girl lives in quarryville, and goes to school in millersville, i also frequent the lititz/leola area, and come right through lampeter on my way there

Vehicles
      11-17-2010 01:12 AM #113
      further south then that, pretty much drive as far south as you can go in lancaster county, and thats where i am.. i even have a chester county zip code (nottingham)

my girl lives in quarryville, and goes to school in millersville, i also frequent the lititz/leola area, and come right through lampeter on my way there
      oh wow that is south. supa south. i act live in Millersville right now.....went to Lampeter-Strasburg if you know where that is. I must be honest though. I cannot stand people who live in Quarryville. And i hate the town. I'm sure your gf is fine though

now were off to a good start

cars looking good btw
      HIBERNATION

PA/DE

Vehicles
      11-17-2010 09:19 AM #114

nottingham is ssooouutth. lol nice to see another local. and nice audi bro!

I know a few people from quarryville, i dont mind the town too much, i play alot of tackle football with guys down there so the town isnt too bad
      VRalliance #16
      VRSociety #131

Vehicles
      11-17-2010 11:43 AM #115
      mk4rida: saw your bros mk3 down by the bball/tennis courts. Drop looks good. With his wheel setup he could prolly even go a few threads lower no problem. Depends what he's going for though
      HIBERNATION

PA/DE

Vehicles
      11-17-2010 01:36 PM #116
      mk4rida: saw your bros mk3 down by the bball/tennis courts. Drop looks good. With his wheel setup he could prolly even go a few threads lower no problem. Depends what he's going for though
      ha! nice bro. Yea, he's pretty happy with the drop for the moment. Over the winter he's gonna ride like that, and in the spring he wants to spin them down a bit (like, ALL the way lol)

he loves his vr he's gettin a neuspeed p-flow intake today in the mail, so he'll be zippin around more than ever haha

Can i be first in line in if you decide to sell your fat fives in the spring? hahahaha everytime i load this thread i see that pic up there ^^^^ i say to myself "dang, i want them." lol

VRalliance #16
      VRSociety #131

12. Member
      Vehicles
      Bagged Noggy S4
      11-17-2010 02:08 PM #117
      Good to see you made it Nic. The background of your picture looks familiar.
      Who knows...

Vehicles
      too many audis
      11-17-2010 05:46 PM #118
      oh wow that is south. supa south. i act live in Millersville right now.....went to Lampeter-Strasburg if you know where that is. I must be honest though. I cannot stand people who live in Quarryville. And i hate the town. I'm sure your gf is fine though

now were off to a good start

cars looking good btw
      yea, i have a few friends that went to LS

agreed with the whole quarryville thing, im glad i dont live there

Vehicles
      11-17-2010 08:39 PM #119
      I was looking at your pics and clearly remember seeing your engine bay at h20 and wondering about that bleeding viking

i have no idea how your pull off that stance in the rear. all about offset i suppose
      HIBERNATION

PA/DE

Vehicles
      SLAM.TUCK.POKE.DOPE.
      11-17-2010 11:00 PM #120
      my car is actually for sale. check the link in the thread. im from the lancaster area just moved to readin tho for a job i couldnt pass up. i would like to sell thiis soon. nothings wrong with it just got a deal on another car that ive been lookin at for awhile now and i really want it. let me know if any one is intrested.

not the best lookin car but, its a great start.
      Swagga so nice i should notorize it

instagram: @chaoz_

Vehicles
      too many audis
      11-17-2010 11:07 PM #121
      I was looking at your pics and clearly remember seeing your engine bay at h20 and wondering about that bleeding viking

i have no idea how your pull off that stance in the rear. all about offset i suppose
      yea, most people just see the viking and think its cool.. then they stumble across it online and make the connection.

rear is all smoke and mirrors

or et 13 with a stupid small tire

17. Member
      Vehicles
      Bagged Noggy S4
      11-17-2010 11:27 PM #122
      Smoke and mirrors... this is its real stance

Who knows...

Vehicles
      1994 Passat GLX Wagon, 1986 VW Jetta GL sold :(
      11-18-2010 11:30 AM #123
      i totally forgot about this thread.... whats going on locals

Vehicles
      11-18-2010 04:10 PM #124
      Quote Originally Posted by mk4rida View Post
      ha! nice bro. Yea, he's pretty happy with the drop for the moment. Over the winter he's gonna ride like that, and in the spring he wants to spin them down a bit (like, ALL the way lol)

Can i be first in line in if you decide to sell your fat fives in the spring? hahahaha everytime i load this thread i see that pic up there ^^^^ i say to myself "dang, i want them." lol

yeah man for sure. btw i agree w not taking them down super far if he'll be driving it around all winter
      HIBERNATION

PA/DE

Vehicles
      too many audis
      11-18-2010 08:49 PM #125
      oh, and here is my mk2 that i drive when the audi is broken... or when i have a death wish

Vehicles
      81 Rabbit TD
      11-19-2010 02:31 PM #126
      Already posted here, but changed up the stance since then, and got some pics, so here is what its looking like now:

Also, since you are all locals, I dont have a place to do ANYTHING on my car, nor do I have a ton of knowledge about dubs So if there is anyone out here who wants to lend a hand, or has a place to work on cars that would be amazing. shoot me a PM if you would like to help thanks!
      Im sick of typical... 81 TD Rabbit LE19: Bugsy

Vehicles
      11-19-2010 02:54 PM #127
      Quote Originally Posted by absentee View Post
      Already posted here, but changed up the stance since then, and got some pics, so here is what its looking like now:

Also, since you are all locals, I dont have a place to do ANYTHING on my car, nor do I have a ton of knowledge about dubs So if there is anyone out here who wants to lend a hand, or has a place to work on cars that would be amazing. shoot me a PM if you would like to help thanks!
      hey man, nice looking ride ive def seen this thing around lancaster city quite a bit!

If you need work done, or need help with stuff, i know that kpdubber84 does have a lot of space and has told me many times that if i ever need space to do a jetta project, i can msg her and go over and work on stuff.

her name is Kimmie, and as far as i know, she has pretty good knowledge of gti's and golfs. (her mk4 gti is sexy).

send her a message, if you want you can say i recommended her names Spencer (mk4rida)
      VRalliance #16
      VRSociety #131

Vehicles
      11-19-2010 04:05 PM #128
      yeah i saw your car sitting off king st by the McDonalds like 2 weeks or so ago.. ...and there was this strange looking donut thing on one of the rears it looked like. I was driving by so i didn't have a chance to stop and look
      HIBERNATION

PA/DE

Vehicles
      81 Rabbit TD
      11-19-2010 07:18 PM #129
      hey man, nice looking ride ive def seen this thing around lancaster city quite a bit!

If you need work done, or need help with stuff, i know that kpdubber84 does have a lot of space and has told me many times that if i ever need space to do a jetta project, i can msg her and go over and work on stuff.

her name is Kimmie, and as far as i know, she has pretty good knowledge of gti's and golfs. (her mk4 gti is sexy).

send her a message, if you want you can say i recommended her names Spencer (mk4rida)
      Thanks, I just might. It has some problems, but nothing that isnt drivable. Most should be easy fixes, I just have no clue when it comes to some of this stuff...

yeah i saw your car sitting off king st by the McDonalds like 2 weeks or so ago.. ...and there was this strange looking donut thing on one of the rears it looked like. I was driving by so i didn't have a chance to stop and look
      Yeah, I work at Prince St. Cafe, so im around there all the time. Not sure what that donut thing was though... My car has been messed with a number of times when I park it down there (I dont want to blame the ricers, but I want to blame the ricers...) Thanks guys
      Im sick of typical... 81 TD Rabbit LE19: Bugsy

Vehicles
      1996 VW Golf
      11-25-2010 03:26 PM #130

Yeah, I work at Prince St. Cafe, so im around there all the time. Not sure what that donut thing was though... My car has been messed with a number of times when I park it down there (I dont want to blame the ricers, but I want to blame the ricers...) Thanks guys
      I do believe he was talking about when you were rocking my old steelies eric.
      Quote Originally Posted by sexysequoia View Post
      I wish I had a glovebox. The gloves are starting to pile up in my interior and I have no where to place them.

Vehicles
      11-28-2010 08:48 PM #131
      any new news people?
      HIBERNATION

PA/DE

Vehicles
      11-28-2010 09:19 PM #132
      any new news people?
      not much man! Just enjoying the last few minutes of turkey break.

Im saving up my pennies to buy your fat 5's in the spring!! lol

the only news i got from today would be: I was driving into quarryville to where my friends play tackle football, and this red mk4 jetta was eating my rear bumper!! I thought he was gonna hit me. I turned off the road into the parking lot at the field and he rips and roars past me....off course, a 1.8t all riced out. Made me lol a little inside

then on the way home the slammed black mk3 vr on ariettas (sp?) (he lives in millersville, near Jack's restaurant) pulled out behind me and he was real chill! just cruisin down long lane.

So i came to the conclusion that mk4 drivers are annoying to cruise with (unless its a jetta chick <3), and mk3 drivers are reallll chill

VRalliance #16
      VRSociety #131

Vehicles
      11-29-2010 01:48 AM #133
      hahaah. dude thats funny. it really depends who it is, but yeah mk4 drivers can sometimes be pricks,(hopefully not you ) and i've also noticed mk5 drivers tend to be very stuck up..

as i was going through willow street today two guys in a black modded mk4 drove past me leisurely and just gave me a wave and looked. i appreciated that they weren't looking to race or anything. he appeared to have some older corvette wheels on it (not sawblades or saladshooters though) and a boser hood w some europlate.

Figures that the guy tailing you was heading into Quarryville (most likely where he lives)

Every time i'm down there its always loud. constant pickups ripping or burning out w/ their confederate flag bs... beat up old muscle cars.. and just loud exhausts constantly buzzing past, etc.

Speaking of Turk break

Last edited by Wirbelsturm.VW; 11-29-2010 at 01:53 AM.
      HIBERNATION

PA/DE

Vehicles
      1996 VW Golf
      11-29-2010 02:11 PM #134
      hahah. this very well might be the same mk4 jetta i saw on 272 in brownstown the other day.
      Black fake "carbon fiber" hood, "aftermarket" front bumper. and spoiler. there was four dudes in it and they all stared me down.
      I agree about the chill mk3 drivers though! for the most part.

Hmm. as for news? Im just trying to get my car ready for winter. If we get any snow atall, especially close to what we got last year, im screwed, because i didnt raise my stance atall.
      Shoutout to my buddy ryan giving me his old gti smoked tails and a euro switch for a good price!

Now bring on christmas break!
      I wish I had a glovebox. The gloves are starting to pile up in my interior and I have no where to place them.

Vehicles
      11-29-2010 03:06 PM #135
      Nice dinner man I spend my turkey day at work. lol but i still got some pretty good leftovers!!!

But yea, mk3 drivers are pretty chill, 85% of mk4 drivers are pricks, and mk5 driver's have too much money too spend, and have yet to prove to me that they are chill. LOL

Im sure all dubs that have tailgated me in the past month (that i can remember) are on here or cepavw.org...so these is all im gonna say! lol dont wanna piss anybody off

if you wanna race/tailgate/pass on a 2 lane road, go to a race track. haha

oh, and i also got a noise violation in lancaster 2 weeks ago at 2PM!!!!!

ridiculous.

VRalliance #16
      VRSociety #131

Vehicles
      11-29-2010 05:33 PM #136
      yeah didn't mean to appear rude i'm not trying to piss anyone off either. (if you want hostility go post in the corrado forum ) But yeah that was prolly the same mk4 you saw Punknurd.

also have heard sound violations can get pricey which sucks man.

Punknurd we need some pics to go w this stance you speak of!

as far as my car i have inspection next thursday and may end up taking the snow plow (euro lip) off the front for the winter, even though i prolly won't be driving her a whole lot

heres a pic from yesterday. i ending up taking a few

and of course corrado drivers are the chillest of all to cruise w though
      HIBERNATION

PA/DE

Vehicles
      1996 VW Golf
      11-29-2010 05:59 PM #137
      No pissing people off, ive been known to tailgate people in my weakest moments as well.
      Hahah Thats because theres hardly any Rado's around.

Eh last pic i snapped of my car was my coils bottomed out on steelies..
      i'll snap a few of my new stance and post some pics up.

Vehicles
      too many audis
      11-29-2010 06:22 PM #138
      yea, i have encountered quite a few douchy dubbers around.. of all generations

Vehicles
      11-29-2010 09:09 PM #139
      yea, i have encountered quite a few douchy dubbers around.. of all generations
      yeah lets be honest. theres a lot.

also figured i'd point out, I saw Eric's chocolate mk2 over by Byerly hall today. does he go to MU?
      and he had that mini unwidened steelie thing on the front i told him about but denied earlier
      Last edited by Wirbelsturm.VW; 11-30-2010 at 12:16 AM.
      HIBERNATION

PA/DE

35. Junior Member
      Vehicles
      1984 Rabbit Convertible 1997 Honda Civic DX
      11-29-2010 10:48 PM #140
      Hello fellow Lancaster Countians. I stumbled upon this thread and figured I'd introduce my daily driver.

Photo0046

Nice to see some other classy cars in Lancaster.

Page 4 of 530 FirstFirst 123456781454104504 ... LastLast