Username or Email Address
Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?
  • Log in or Sign up

    VWVortex


    Page 104 of 752 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154204604 ... LastLast
    Results 2,576 to 2,600 of 18785

    Thread: Volkspringa, PA

    1. Member mk4rida's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 22nd, 2010
      Location
      Lancaster, PA 17603
      Posts
      10,449
      Vehicles
      Me: nothing at the moment. Wife: 2008 Subaru Tribeca 3.6L Boxer AWD
      11-15-2011 11:40 AM #2576
      Quote Originally Posted by 87veedub View Post
      I'd be down for it as long as you don't lose your job over it
      Hahaha yeah I don't want to risk it

      Dan - here is a taste of the CLK that parks next to my car. I'll try to get a better one later when he gets home from work. (this was taken weeks ago).

      Staggered 19's



      Edit: the guy that owns the merc, also owns the vw dune buggy in the background next year he wants us (my brother and I) to take it to vw meets and stuff haha it's a good time!

    2. Member Baby Kito's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 16th, 2009
      Location
      The future
      Posts
      1,817
      Vehicles
      Family Mobile
      11-15-2011 12:51 PM #2577
      Quote Originally Posted by mk4rida View Post
      Hahaha yeah I don't want to risk it

      Dan - here is a taste of the CLK that parks next to my car. I'll try to get a better one later when he gets home from work. (this was taken weeks ago).

      Staggered 19's



      Edit: the guy that owns the merc, also owns the vw dune buggy in the background next year he wants us (my brother and I) to take it to vw meets and stuff haha it's a good time!
      That buggy is sick!
      When in doubt.....BABY KITO!

      Need your car scanned? Authentic VAG-COM HEX+CAN USB here at your service. PM me!
      BagRiders
      Need stuff done to your car? I'm cheap so PM me!

    3. Member mk4rida's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 22nd, 2010
      Location
      Lancaster, PA 17603
      Posts
      10,449
      Vehicles
      Me: nothing at the moment. Wife: 2008 Subaru Tribeca 3.6L Boxer AWD
      11-15-2011 01:11 PM #2578
      Quote Originally Posted by Baby Kito View Post
      That buggy is sick!
      Haha yeah! Chassis/frame from a 67 bug and the engine. Thing sounds so mean

    4. Member 972SLOW's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 14th, 2011
      Location
      Reading, Pa
      Posts
      6,140
      Vehicles
      1978 SUBURBAN LIFTED WITH 35 BOGGERS AND A BUILT 350, JEEP, BUICK, low mileage 337
      11-15-2011 03:00 PM #2579
      For some reason the picture isnt showing but the rest of the pictures on this page did? from the sounds of it its a nice ride. We have a few buggy's floating around reading as well. The one guy dailys his purple one.
      Quote Originally Posted by Chaoz View Post
      Psh speak for yourself whips and blacks are no longer friends.. **** whipped creme even makes me quiver

    5. Member Albertkvw's Avatar
      Join Date
      Aug 19th, 2010
      Location
      Philly
      Posts
      702
      Vehicles
      99 golf, 03 jetta
      11-15-2011 03:03 PM #2580
      Quote Originally Posted by Wirbelsturm.VW View Post
      that's a nice spot Albert ^^

      ..Is that near the central market in lancaster? i know there's some cool nook and cranny type spots around there
      that spot is between mulberry and water street i think, there is lots of nice spots around the market but i feel like your local horse police would get cranky.

    6. Member mk4rida's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 22nd, 2010
      Location
      Lancaster, PA 17603
      Posts
      10,449
      Vehicles
      Me: nothing at the moment. Wife: 2008 Subaru Tribeca 3.6L Boxer AWD
      11-15-2011 05:56 PM #2581
      Quote Originally Posted by Albertkvw View Post
      that spot is between mulberry and water street i think, there is lots of nice spots around the market but i feel like your local horse police would get cranky.
      Yeah that's a good spot!

      And the horse policemen patrol market area pretty often. I wouldnt want to piss on of them off haha

    7. Member Baby Kito's Avatar
      Join Date
      Dec 16th, 2009
      Location
      The future
      Posts
      1,817
      Vehicles
      Family Mobile
      11-15-2011 11:01 PM #2582
      Good news! I got a cop to sign my citation so my tint can stay Gosh I love nice cops
      When in doubt.....BABY KITO!

      Need your car scanned? Authentic VAG-COM HEX+CAN USB here at your service. PM me!
      BagRiders
      Need stuff done to your car? I'm cheap so PM me!

    8. Member mk4rida's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 22nd, 2010
      Location
      Lancaster, PA 17603
      Posts
      10,449
      Vehicles
      Me: nothing at the moment. Wife: 2008 Subaru Tribeca 3.6L Boxer AWD
      11-15-2011 11:23 PM #2583
      Quote Originally Posted by Baby Kito View Post
      Good news! I got a cop to sign my citation so my tint can stay Gosh I love nice cops
      sweet!!!

    9. Member mk4rida's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 22nd, 2010
      Location
      Lancaster, PA 17603
      Posts
      10,449
      Vehicles
      Me: nothing at the moment. Wife: 2008 Subaru Tribeca 3.6L Boxer AWD
      11-16-2011 11:03 AM #2584
      What's up fellas

    10. Member Philip J. Fry's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 1st, 2005
      Location
      717
      Posts
      5,209
      Vehicles
      '04.5 BT GLI, '01.5 3+ S4, '08 .:R32 (sold), '03 A4 Avant TQM (traded), '96 GTI VR6 (sold)
      11-16-2011 11:07 AM #2585
      fixing rear rotors and e-brake cables on my MK3 next weekend.

    11. Member 972SLOW's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 14th, 2011
      Location
      Reading, Pa
      Posts
      6,140
      Vehicles
      1978 SUBURBAN LIFTED WITH 35 BOGGERS AND A BUILT 350, JEEP, BUICK, low mileage 337
      11-16-2011 11:15 AM #2586
      pulling turbo to replace gaskets this weekend. then thanksgiving weekend i will be powdercoating my valve cover and changing the gasket.
      Quote Originally Posted by Chaoz View Post
      Psh speak for yourself whips and blacks are no longer friends.. **** whipped creme even makes me quiver

    12. Member mk4rida's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 22nd, 2010
      Location
      Lancaster, PA 17603
      Posts
      10,449
      Vehicles
      Me: nothing at the moment. Wife: 2008 Subaru Tribeca 3.6L Boxer AWD
      11-16-2011 11:19 AM #2587
      Quote Originally Posted by Philip J. Fry View Post
      fixing rear rotors and e-brake cables on my MK3 next weekend.
      very nice! My brother was looking at your gti for sale ad the other week looks really clean!

      Quote Originally Posted by 972SLOW View Post
      pulling turbo to replace gaskets this weekend. then thanksgiving weekend i will be powdercoating my valve cover and changing the gasket.
      Dang, doing work son

    13. Member mk4rida's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 22nd, 2010
      Location
      Lancaster, PA 17603
      Posts
      10,449
      Vehicles
      Me: nothing at the moment. Wife: 2008 Subaru Tribeca 3.6L Boxer AWD
      11-16-2011 11:23 AM #2588
      All i have planned for this week is writing a few papers, working, hanging out with friends over the weekend, and maybe ordering a handgun through my buddies gunshop up in E-Town

    14. Member Philip J. Fry's Avatar
      Join Date
      Jan 1st, 2005
      Location
      717
      Posts
      5,209
      Vehicles
      '04.5 BT GLI, '01.5 3+ S4, '08 .:R32 (sold), '03 A4 Avant TQM (traded), '96 GTI VR6 (sold)
      11-16-2011 11:35 AM #2589
      Quote Originally Posted by mk4rida
      very nice! My brother was looking at your gti for sale ad the other week looks really clean!
      thanks! i'm not so sure i even want to sell it. if i do, it would have to go to the right person. i was looking at a 2008 S4 and then a 2008 R, and was getting really motivated to sell my GTI and my Avant. neither would have been financially feasible though.

      Quote Originally Posted by mk4rida View Post
      All i have planned for this week is writing a few papers, working, hanging out with friends over the weekend, and maybe ordering a handgun through my buddies gunshop up in E-Town
      TROP?

    15. Member 972SLOW's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 14th, 2011
      Location
      Reading, Pa
      Posts
      6,140
      Vehicles
      1978 SUBURBAN LIFTED WITH 35 BOGGERS AND A BUILT 350, JEEP, BUICK, low mileage 337
      11-16-2011 11:38 AM #2590
      Quote Originally Posted by mk4rida View Post
      All i have planned for this week is writing a few papers, working, hanging out with friends over the weekend, and maybe ordering a handgun through my buddies gunshop up in E-Town
      jelly. What kind of gun? Unfortunatly i have no choice but to do werke. One of the turbo to manifold bolts did the classic vw/audi back itself out and ended up blowing the gasket so i gotta pull the turbo to replace the gasket. Hopefully wont take me too long. I need to do a timing belt asap though and i would like to do a nice suspension refresh with new a-arm bushings, strut mounts, end links, and the whole nine to stiffen everything up nicely.
      Quote Originally Posted by Chaoz View Post
      Psh speak for yourself whips and blacks are no longer friends.. **** whipped creme even makes me quiver

    16. Member
      Join Date
      Dec 24th, 2008
      Location
      Millersville, Pa
      Posts
      2,270
      Vehicles
      2002 Audi TT 225Q 1996 VW GTI Vr 1998 VW Passat 1.8t
      11-16-2011 11:40 AM #2591
      Quote Originally Posted by 972SLOW View Post
      jelly. What kind of gun? Unfortunatly i have no choice but to do werke. One of the turbo to manifold bolts did the classic vw/audi back itself out and ended up blowing the gasket so i gotta pull the turbo to replace the gasket. Hopefully wont take me too long. I need to do a timing belt asap though and i would like to do a nice suspension refresh with new a-arm bushings, strut mounts, end links, and the whole nine to stiffen everything up nicely.
      You know homo if your looking for a gun you can fix **** for me haha
      Viel Gluck

    17. Member mk4rida's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 22nd, 2010
      Location
      Lancaster, PA 17603
      Posts
      10,449
      Vehicles
      Me: nothing at the moment. Wife: 2008 Subaru Tribeca 3.6L Boxer AWD
      11-16-2011 12:03 PM #2592
      Quote Originally Posted by Philip J. Fry View Post
      thanks! i'm not so sure i even want to sell it. if i do, it would have to go to the right person. i was looking at a 2008 S4 and then a 2008 R, and was getting really motivated to sell my GTI and my Avant. neither would have been financially feasible though.



      TROP?
      Nice! I say go with a 2008 S4 Quattro Dang those are sweet cars.

      And no, I'm going to go through my best friend's cousins business haha its called Lanco Tactical Its located on West High Street in Elizabethtown Probably like 5min from your house

      Quote Originally Posted by 972SLOW View Post
      jelly. What kind of gun? Unfortunatly i have no choice but to do werke. One of the turbo to manifold bolts did the classic vw/audi back itself out and ended up blowing the gasket so i gotta pull the turbo to replace the gasket. Hopefully wont take me too long. I need to do a timing belt asap though and i would like to do a nice suspension refresh with new a-arm bushings, strut mounts, end links, and the whole nine to stiffen everything up nicely.
      I already have a spike's tactical AR15, so i was thinking of a handgun: Springfield XDM compact 9mm

    18. Member 972SLOW's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 14th, 2011
      Location
      Reading, Pa
      Posts
      6,140
      Vehicles
      1978 SUBURBAN LIFTED WITH 35 BOGGERS AND A BUILT 350, JEEP, BUICK, low mileage 337
      11-16-2011 02:50 PM #2593
      Quote Originally Posted by mk4rida View Post
      I already have a spike's tactical AR15, so i was thinking of a handgun: Springfield XDM compact 9mm
      Ill take that ar15 off your hands springfields good **** and that 9 looks pretty nice. I had a .38 special colt single action army edition that i just let go for way too cheap. Still got a remington 770 .270 and a 12 gauge just for good measure
      Quote Originally Posted by 320hpBlackTT View Post
      You know homo if your looking for a gun you can fix **** for me haha
      I dont want your little pee shooter i told ya before i can do some work if ya need just gotta tell me what you need done. What kind of stuff you got? Any chance you still got chevy parts sitting around? I cant find a damn power steering or alternator bracket to fit my 350. I have lower brackets for the alt but the upper wont fit my high rise. Powersteering wont even get close to lining up at all. Im in search for a radiator as well.
      Quote Originally Posted by Chaoz View Post
      Psh speak for yourself whips and blacks are no longer friends.. **** whipped creme even makes me quiver

    19. Member mk4rida's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 22nd, 2010
      Location
      Lancaster, PA 17603
      Posts
      10,449
      Vehicles
      Me: nothing at the moment. Wife: 2008 Subaru Tribeca 3.6L Boxer AWD
      11-16-2011 03:44 PM #2594
      Quote Originally Posted by 972SLOW View Post
      Ill take that ar15 off your hands springfields good **** and that 9 looks pretty nice. I had a .38 special colt single action army edition that i just let go for way too cheap. Still got a remington 770 .270 and a 12 gauge just for good measure
      nice Yeah, the AR is nice -- .223/5.56 Really hoping to pickup the XDM compact by Christmas or my birthday (Jan 11th).

      If it works out getting it for my birthday, then i will have gotten the AR on my 21st bday and the XDM on my 22nd birthday...wonder what i'll get on my 23rd...

    20. Member 972SLOW's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 14th, 2011
      Location
      Reading, Pa
      Posts
      6,140
      Vehicles
      1978 SUBURBAN LIFTED WITH 35 BOGGERS AND A BUILT 350, JEEP, BUICK, low mileage 337
      11-16-2011 03:54 PM #2595
      a damn barrett .50 cal thats a hell of a 21st birthday present. Mine was a trip to als diamond and like 15 bucks to spend there..not even enough for a lap dance haha it was cool though. Were going to have to go party seeing how are birthdays are only like 2 weeks apart. Any good free places to go shooting up here? I've never shot in lancaster and honestly havent shot all year i need to get my guns out. Lets have a lancaster vw meet at a range haha only one thing could make it better and thats some nekid hoes but thats not going to happen atleast im not bringing them
      Quote Originally Posted by Chaoz View Post
      Psh speak for yourself whips and blacks are no longer friends.. **** whipped creme even makes me quiver

    21. Member
      Join Date
      Dec 24th, 2008
      Location
      Millersville, Pa
      Posts
      2,270
      Vehicles
      2002 Audi TT 225Q 1996 VW GTI Vr 1998 VW Passat 1.8t
      11-16-2011 07:51 PM #2596
      Quote Originally Posted by 972SLOW View Post
      Ill take that ar15 off your hands springfields good **** and that 9 looks pretty nice. I had a .38 special colt single action army edition that i just let go for way too cheap. Still got a remington 770 .270 and a 12 gauge just for good measure

      I dont want your little pee shooter i told ya before i can do some work if ya need just gotta tell me what you need done. What kind of stuff you got? Any chance you still got chevy parts sitting around? I cant find a damn power steering or alternator bracket to fit my 350. I have lower brackets for the alt but the upper wont fit my high rise. Powersteering wont even get close to lining up at all. Im in search for a radiator as well.
      We can check my parents place out for my parts ha and no idea
      Viel Gluck

    22. Member mk4rida's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 22nd, 2010
      Location
      Lancaster, PA 17603
      Posts
      10,449
      Vehicles
      Me: nothing at the moment. Wife: 2008 Subaru Tribeca 3.6L Boxer AWD
      11-16-2011 08:49 PM #2597
      They weren't "gifts" haha I bought them myself! Lol

      I am a member at a range down neat new providence

    23. Member 972SLOW's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 14th, 2011
      Location
      Reading, Pa
      Posts
      6,140
      Vehicles
      1978 SUBURBAN LIFTED WITH 35 BOGGERS AND A BUILT 350, JEEP, BUICK, low mileage 337
      11-17-2011 09:56 AM #2598
      Quote Originally Posted by mk4rida View Post
      They weren't "gifts" haha I bought them myself! Lol

      I am a member at a range down neat new providence
      Wheres that at? I havnt heard of new providence. You go shooting often?
      Quote Originally Posted by Chaoz View Post
      Psh speak for yourself whips and blacks are no longer friends.. **** whipped creme even makes me quiver

    24. Member mk4rida's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 22nd, 2010
      Location
      Lancaster, PA 17603
      Posts
      10,449
      Vehicles
      Me: nothing at the moment. Wife: 2008 Subaru Tribeca 3.6L Boxer AWD
      11-17-2011 11:05 AM #2599
      I go maybe once a month if at all. It's called the southern Lancaster county farmers-sportsmen association! Very nice range. $40 a year, shotgun, handgun, rifle (100yd and 200yd) and a archery range. Pretty cool place!

    25. Member mk4rida's Avatar
      Join Date
      Feb 22nd, 2010
      Location
      Lancaster, PA 17603
      Posts
      10,449
      Vehicles
      Me: nothing at the moment. Wife: 2008 Subaru Tribeca 3.6L Boxer AWD
      11-17-2011 11:06 AM #2600
      It's down near "the buck"."

    Page 104 of 752 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154204604 ... LastLast

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •