VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

What did you do to your 80/90/Coupe/Cabrio today ?

66K views 241 replies 41 participants last post by  chc-rado 
#1 ·
Well it was a LONG boring day at work today... so i've been streaming the le mans race to keep me busy... but untill then i had my car in the shop for some little work ive been wanting to do
Ended up fixing my exhaust leak ... the metal doughnut from the DP to the Cat was broken.. put a new one in ! Also removed the air box and swiss chessed it ( mk1 trick ). Got really nice throttle response.. will be better when i put the k&n in... but damn !! does it ever sound mean !!!
Also got my Diff lock switch working !... had to clean the coffee out of it from the PO

#242 ·
Work on 20v sedan. Removed digital climatronic unit. GM hvac junk. I was going to b5 heater box, but scored b4 manual heater box with wire harness. Heater was blown, use all metal heater core made by bier. Fits Audi-VW b5 chassis. Box is in and wire harness connected. Now time to clean the carpet and charged the ac for summer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.