VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

*** IE now offering BILLET aluminum breather adapters!!***

35K views 76 replies 31 participants last post by  justinjhlee 
#1 ·

We all know how easily the factory plastic breather breaks. Integrated Engineering has a solution for you. This beautiful piece clips right into the factory crankcase breather location. It features a -10an o-ring port, for a perfect seal. You can then run it into a catch can, or any custom breather setup.

Features:
- High quality billet aluminum construction
- 10an o-ring threaded port
- Beautiful red anodized finish
- Made in-house to ensure a perfect fit

These are a must for anyone looking to put together a custom catch can setup, or anyone just looking for a bulletproof solution!

Will fit ALL 1.8T, and MK4 2.0L engines!

Click HERE to purchase!

See less See more
#41 ·
Perfect timing... I will order one up as soon.

As for the people who dont want to see 1.5mm's worth of red down there... Buy a can of Heavy Duty Oven Cleaner. get a glass jelly jar put the anodized part in it and spray the crap out of it with the oven cleaner. it will strip the ano' finish to bare aluminum. :thumbup:

#55 ·
I have one question for anyone who has this installed on their vehicle or if ie has knowledge of this issue i have. I personally have the 034 breather adapter, i got it over a year ago when that was the only avail option besides stock, only problem is it is not a great fit. The seal and diameter is correct however there is vertical play with the stock clip so there is never a tight seal because of the adapter wanting to lift up. Its as if 034 did not make the proper height for the adapter for the clip to hold the piece down. Is there any vertical play with your adapter because i would like to resolve this issue

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.