VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

CT.FT- Audi Fat Fives

14K views 180 replies 35 participants last post by  Boooost 
#1 · (Edited)
As the title says i have set of Audi TT Fat Fives 17x7.5 with hanook low profile tires with about 75% tread left for trade, ill get pics soon. Im looking for BBS LM's, Miro 111's, BBS RS-GT's, BBS RGR's, CCW Classics, OZ Supperleggras, HRE's, etc.

I AM ONLY LOOKING FOR 17 or 18 ATLEAST 8 inches wide, preferably white.

I will buy your wheel outright too, let me know. I have cash to add or outright buy your wheels.

I only have these pics of the rims on the car. If your serious come see them in person. They are not perfect they are ten years old, curb rash on one wheel.

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthre...lack-Leather-Super-CLEAN-92K-ALL-Service-Done

#172 · (Edited)
You are literally the 100th person to ask this so ill tell you publicly instead of via PM. LEARN HOW TO READ, dont waste my time. The thread says "FT" which means for trade NOT for sale :mad:, also i bumped this thread not even a week ago so yes they are still for sale. Where in CT doesnt matter if i dont like your wheels as stated. You havent even offered a trade, which is the objective behind me setting up this thread, so lets start there, offer me a set of wheels, or go find a "FS" thread.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.