Do you already have an account?
Forgot your password?

VWVortex

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: swapping 9w3 with 9w2

Vehicles
      2010 VW CC Sport
      05-05-2012 04:58 PM #71
      1st let me say awesome thread...this was a huge help. I haven't tinkered with car stereos for about 20 years. [insert old jokes here]

2nd...bump.

I'm still waiting on my 9w7 to arrive but I thought I'd get a headstart on the wiring. I have the RCD-510 in my CC. It took me about an hour, mainly because I wanted to be very sure which pins I was connecting.

But... I apparently am now the proud owner of an airbag service light!! What the S#!%?!?

Any help would be awesome. I'm guessing I poked around in the stereo housing a bit too aggressively. HELP!

Vehicles
      2013 Passat S
      05-14-2012 05:07 PM #72
      I think this happend to me once too... I forgot to plug the airbag light back in on the bottom side of the radio bezel.

Did you get this fixed yet?

3. 09-14-2012 11:51 PM #73
      Quote Originally Posted by MZOCC View Post
      1st let me say awesome thread...this was a huge help. I haven't tinkered with car stereos for about 20 years. [insert old jokes here]

2nd...bump.

I'm still waiting on my 9w7 to arrive but I thought I'd get a headstart on the wiring. I have the RCD-510 in my CC. It took me about an hour, mainly because I wanted to be very sure which pins I was connecting.

But... I apparently am now the proud owner of an airbag service light!! What the S#!%?!?

Any help would be awesome. I'm guessing I poked around in the stereo housing a bit too aggressively. HELP!
      I finally installed 9w7 on my cc but I'm in the same boat now ... stupid airbag service light ... did you manage to fix it?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123