VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

BFI - Nankang Tires in Super Rare Tire Sizes ~ IN STOCK!

27K views 116 replies 39 participants last post by  Vegeta Gti 
#1 · (Edited)

Nankang Tires in Super Rare Tire Sizes!

These unique tires are not available anywhere else in the US! The Nankang Ultrasports offer performance not found in any other tire with these rare sizes and at a price that will not break the bank. Great for making those narrow wheels look wide !

Available in the following sizes:

185/45/15 $220 Pair + Shipping

All Tires are SOLD IN PAIRS

Please email us for any further Info at sales@blackforestindustries.com

See less See more
#44 ·
Anyone looking for smaller tires I would highly recommend buying them from BFI. I looked everywhere and couldn't find them except at BFI. A little concerned about the monopoly, I ordered from BFI. It was soo painless and easy, everyone phone call I placed, the person on the other end of the phone knew what they were talking about. I was immediately sent a confirmation when I ordered and was given tracking the same day. I got the tires 3 days later in TEXAS! Awesome company and great service, I would order again without any hesitation.

Here's their Nankang NS-II 165/50 on my 15x8 wheels. Perfect stretch.

#51 · (Edited)
Hey Pete u think i can stretch these onto to a 16x9 rim ? Well in 16in size anyhow I got a 16x7.5 in front staggered esm wheels idiot po bought ...anyhow help a dubber out ?? U got a tire I can use ?
Well, we stretched a 165/45 onto an 8" Mercedes wheel and it was really the limit of stretch. Fitting a 165/45 onto our 9" would not be ideal. Check TyreStretch.com - I'm sure someone has done it.
*Also, we are currently sold out of all 16" tires. More will be ordered, but will not be available for sale for approximately 4-6 weeks.

Here's the Mercedes wheel we had on a Mk3:

#52 ·
looking for some tire sizes-

i'm buying a set of wheels and they are 14's front are 9" and rear are 10" wide. i'm not into alot of stretch, but a little bit would be fine. also looking for something 40 series or 45

so from what i can tell would fit nice would be 195 or 205 for the front and something like 225's for the rear.

any advice or help in the right direction would be appreciated if these are sizes you dont carry:thumbup:

thanks

ryan

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.