First, a big "thank you" to our preferred VW sales rep Jonathan Gross for taking very good care of the wife and I when we stopped in to decide on a new car purchase. The VW CC offers quite a bit of car for the money with tuning capabilities parallel to the GTI so it was very easy for us to make our decision - as long as they had it in white! (They did)
Monday morning, two days after purchase:
... as of 08/17/10, suspension.
... as of 08/18/10, wheels.
... as of 10/27/10, winter wheels.
... as of 12/28/10, tint.
... as of 3/31/11, new summer rollers.
... as of 4/20/11, carbonio stage 2.
... as of 5/13/11, suspension again.
... as of 6/17/11, exhaust.
... as of 6/30/11, LED DRLs
... as of 4/28/12, windshield tint.
... as of 7/5/12, LED lighting upgrades.
... as of 12/28/12, HID lows/fogs.
... as of 1/17/13, Runz FS1 HU.
... as of 04/02/13, remote trunk.
... as of 4/21/13, new summer rollers again.
... as of 6/28/13, StopTech 355mm ST40 BBK & SportStop rears.
... as of 6/3/13, yellow H7 high-beam/cornering bulbs.
...as of 5/20/14, APR intercooler.
...as of 6/20/14, a carbon clean.
* mud flaps removed
* DRL delete
* remote windows
* horn delete upon locking
* 2nd trunk hook
* suspension (2nd set)
* summer wheels
* APR "stage 2" ECU tune
* winter wheels
* tint (15% front/back, 50% windshield)
* 3" turbo-back exhaust
* rolled/pulled fenders (front)
* euro-spec headlight switch
* euro-spec clear turn signal lens (front bumper)
* LEDCapsule LED DRLs
* LED puddle lights
* LED license plate lights
* LED interior lights
* USP Motorsports H7 HID Kit (low beam) - 6000K
* USP Motorsports H11 HID Kit (fogs) - 6000K
* dual rear fog activation
* Runz FS1 HU
* remote trunk
* more wheels
* StopTech 355mm ST40 BBK, SportStop rear discs, Street Performance pads.
* H7 ion yellow bulbs installed for cornering and high-beams
* APR Mobile
* APR DSG tune
* APR intercooler
* aespherical mirrors
* APR k04 turbo kit
* R36 pedals
* Ground Control camber plates